All Comments on 'Femboy's Awakening'

by FlavioMatsunaga

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A New Pet?

Love this story, the era, the publicity of punishments, etc... The ending, has me wondering if Commander Garlon and Viviella have a new play pet. Ready to read further installments

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
very good, more please

This was an excellent and sexy story.. please definitely continue .. I see a lot of myself in Evyn.. or now Evyna

shadoblivionshadoblivionover 9 years ago
privacy!

great story, but I wish he had been taken in private, not as a spectacle. would have made for a more intimate encounter that would've felt more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where will this story lead?

thank you for this, so well written, please continue!

FlavioMatsunagaFlavioMatsunagaover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the feedback!

I'm glad that some of you asked for more! I've started a "part two" which takes Evyn into the city of Mitheria. He will still be very much Viviella's plaything - she has some pretty grand (and perverted) plans for him. I'm not as sure about Garlon's role - he really doesn't care about his sexual playthings when he's done with them, although he himself is very much under Viviella's spell. (Not that you would want to say that to his face.)

shadoblivion: I agree that private encounters are usually more realistic, but I wanted to explore the genre of public humiliation and feminization, and I was willing to sacrifice some level of realism to do that. Thanks for the constructive criticism!

-FM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very exciting.

I am not usually one for medieval fantasy stories but this one was well written and didn't waste any time with world-building. The themes fit my taste and kept my attention. Evyn's feminization, submission, and public humiliation were all very arousing. Yea verily, I did indeed spill my seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

love the story please continue !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

As a crossdresser myself, i would have loved being the squire. And yes, I would have greatly enjoyed being taken in public as the squire was as everyone watched, wondering who would be the next to have me. I look forward to part two. Irvingcd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome! I loved this, please continue it!

:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One key flaw that breaks the credibility of what she said

This advice doesn't make any sense: <i>"You must relax," Melody said urgently, and she put a soothing hand on my bare midriff. "Breathe through your nose and don't fight it. Relax your throat."</i>

It's not that simple and this advice is useless.

If something is blocking or obstructing your throat, breathing "through your nose" isn't going to solve anything. There are muscles which can push the throat open a little wider, but even finding (let alone controlling) them takes a bit of practice - as does much of the "deep throat" experience. Don't expect to deepthroat on the first attempt - the only way to get this right is through repeated attempts (either with a real dick or a flexible rubber toy of the same realistic size) - push it in, hold it a few seconds, back off and retry, each time getting a bit deeper or a bit longer in duration before triggering any gagging or choking reflexes. Practice. Positions in which the head is tilted back are usually best.

Before trying to write dialogue as a character who's supposedly a sexually experienced cocksucker, try actually sucking a few dicks of whatever size your story describes. Practice until you manage a deep throat without gagging, then you will have a better idea of the proper technique so that your character can describe it in-universe. If you don't have a willing volunteer? Try it on a toy, but use one that is flexible rubber (not stiff, inflexible plastic) and life-size (instead of artificially oversized - which makes things more difficult). 5-6" is about right for length. Lastly, try looking through the "How to" section on this or other sites as others have already tried this and posted their preferred techniques.

That way, when your supposedly-experienced character explains how to do these things, it may actually sound like she knows what she's talking about.

Writing this "advice" the way you've presented it is a jarring distraction to those of use who are sluts (and maybe even bisexual) and know that other sluts like us would have done this differently because "it just doesn't work that way". He sounded like a tasty mouthful, I found myself wanting to suck the cream out of him, but then this completely distracted me and threw me out of the story. You need to think like a slut.

Ranger101Ranger101over 6 years ago
Love this story

Would love to see this continued it is now among my favorite stories ans this would be awesome to have a sequel to. 10/10 would read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Easily one of the best NSFW stories I’ve read, ever. I want to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous