All Comments on 'Unfamiliar Stubble'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok

Yes mabey a bit lame, but still believable so over all good and gets 5 from me..

Subbie_XSubbie_Xover 9 years ago
Nicely done

This is quite possibly the most believable story I have seen yet. Well written with little to no grammatical errors nor spelling mistakes to jar the reader out of the story.

Well done. Well Done indeed.

Even if the sex is less than satisfying. Perhaps the next such could have the hero husband getting descriptively intimate to erase the horrro of being sexually assaulted by her father in law? Just a thought.

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
Lmao

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Well conceived. Unexpected ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uh-Hu

This is a right tale. My PaPa did this to my little wife a long long time ago. At a costume party but not holloween. She was dressed like Maureen O'hara in 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'. She had that long beautiful and dark cherry eyes like Miss O'Hara. But he didn't lick her - he raped her. In those years the courts seemed to think rape was the lady's fault, so she didn't want to report it. But I beat my PaPa bad and told ma that if she said anything I'd whup her too because she knew how he was. We moved too. Lots like this story and it struck a nerve. I didn't enjoy the story really, but I give a five because - to me anyway - it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
glad

I'm glad your character didn't get to her. I don't like rape fantasies, and I was afraid that that was where this was going. However, I have to point out that though you have pointed out her and her husband's sex life and the groping at the party - there is nothing remotely erotic about this. Her father in law didn't want to have sex with her. He wanted to rape her, else he would have attempted some sort of seduction. Rape is about anger, hatred, control, and loathing. All negatives. Anyone can have sex if they put their minds to it enough. This looks like a rape aimed at the loathing of the mother in law and her attitude. He decided he hated what she'd become, and decided to use Rachelle to act it out. Thats all. This wasn't a pretty story. Nothing to turn one on, unless there is something seriously disturbed in the mind of the reader. And no stroke material for a halfway normal reader. I voted a 5 star, but this really didn't deserve it. If you want to entertain readers, I hope you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rape

it was a rape story or about to be. should have called the police and reported it for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
185 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...