All Comments on 'Peter and Jessica'

by d_and_bt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

New and funny idea! I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great idea

Really well done, great idea for a story line.

Sex with that security guard was a bit predictable

PS. I have known women that dozy to forget what a plug would do in an airport.

uncascottuncascottover 9 years ago
i am anxious

to hear more about Jessica.

RedDragonFireRedDragonFireover 9 years ago
My only issue ... but I know why it is the way it is ... damned good read none the less.

My only problem with this is, that, under law UK, US, and most modern countries, no woman is "physically" checked by male Transport Police, it is always a woman that checks other women. This has been in place for as long as I can remember ever since, as is detailed here, male TP's took advantage of their position and got a bit liberal with how they "checked" female passengers. It would have worked if you had used a female TPO and had her use a strap-on, but, I can understand why you picked the route you took. Aside from that one minor personal nitpick, this was a damned good story and one that I hope you turn into a long a fruitful series.

h3donist_primeh3donist_primeover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

I never really explored the anal section of Literotica, but after reading your story, I realize what I've been missing. Nice build up. The only suggestion I would have would be to expound further on what must have been very conflicting emotions from Jessica. Uncontrollably turned on, but "forced" to let a stranger have his way with her, with no real assurance that he still wouldn't detain her afterwards.

Great job! Keep writng.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

You should write more on their story. I'm not into bsdm so most butt plug stories aren't fun for me to read. I like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The right words mean everything.

Very enjoyable. However, I think the word 'arse' is the least erotic word that could be used. Google it. You'll find lots of better alternatives.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

loved the fact it was a ass story and sith a but plug to. Going through security like she did is like one i read with ben way balls also as erotic.

d_and_btd_and_btover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I am glad you all enjoyed this story, I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for all the feedback.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 7 years ago
Great story

I loved the buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid

She lets a stranger ass fuck her? Does she have a death wish? Besides TSA would have had a woman search her. Regulations being what they are and all. And what's with the "she had to wear the plug to work"? She doesn't have to do anything. This was simply awful.

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX11 months ago

Lots of build up is great. good detail on anal pleasure of a big plug and big cock too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous