All Comments on 'Fucking Mrs. Ava'

by HisDirtyLittleSlut

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Uptight mothers.

I hope that the scenario you've begun will let Joey's uptight mother cave in to her sexual desires. Listening to her son masturbating? Obsessing over his sexual activities? And Joe Senior deserves to get what he wants as well: Maybe mom will confront the hussy flaunting herself to her son and husband and end up submitting to a horny bisexual woman. If her husband had something like that to use as leverage, who knows what kind of sexual depravity might ensue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother Unwines

very erotic. I'm sure later that his mother and father will come to some understanding.(lol)

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 9 years ago
great

this could turn into an incest story he could end up doing mom

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

I love reading the feedback and can't thank you enough for reading the story! I have submitted part 2, awaiting approval now. Would love to keep writing this story, once I have more input on where you lovely people would like to see it go. There is no incest yet... however, it has been left open to go in many more wonderful directions. Thank you! <3

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Great story!

Perhaps a bit rushed, but you do have several options to move forward on. Not sure how you'll pull it off, but hope to see mom realize the value of sex -- maybe she gets seduced by Ava while her men watch from a distance. Group sex cumming with Ava and her three neighbors!!!

Exhibitionist_LoverExhibitionist_Loverover 9 years ago
Incredibly hot start!...

Yes please continue! I agree with the previous commenter, this was possibly a bit rushed at the finish but that's ok, you've got a wonderful story going to build on. One of the hotter scenario stories I've read here....keep going!

furetofuretoover 9 years ago
FALSE ADVERTISING

No fucking!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great intro

run with it.. pretty good story going so far....

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutover 9 years agoAuthor
Not a false start!

This is only a beginning... I have submitted part 2 and am awaiting approval! I know she doesn't fuck in this part, I am sorry if it was misleading, it is just the beginning. She does get fucked in the second one! There is much more to be done! Please hang in there as I have no control over how quickly the stories get approved.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
HOT!

Hispanic/Latin women are all such sluts. In Texas and Florida, they walk around in their tight, short skirts, with big rear ends. They wear big, gaudy hoop earrings that shows their true whorish nature.

Ava, in my mind, was played by Eva Longoria, the hottie vixen in "Desperate Housewives."

Five stars.

Continue on all summer!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Lust

The physical description of Ava would send any body's cock pointing into north. Can not blame father and son for their imaginations. The storyline is good and gripping. Hope one of them gets chance to invade the valley....thanks for an exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

This is a good story. Keep it rolling it sure got me horny cant wait for other parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was a very well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong

This is well written. I could have enjoyed it, but here again you are cruel to your characters. Ava did not get laid. The boy got teased unmercifully and left with frustration, a bully of a mother(this is not Christian behavior)and a frustrated father dreaming of forcing his neighbor to do things his own wife won't. He is on his way to becoming a sexual predator with a bias against Hispanic women. A Mother dreaming of doing every mother's duty and instructing him in the sexual arts, but too chicken to and hiding behind her religion to mask her cowardice. You say this is a request? The last story I read of yours was a request also and was unnecessarily mean. Does your friend hate people who find sex fulfilling? Can you not write your own stories? Here is a request, if you must have one. An incest story. You decide how it progresses, but mother is not a runway model. She's a widow, a little frumpy or reubenesque after three children, discovers her son's feelings for her and his his additional trouble with a small penis. She loves him and doesn't care about that as her dead husband was huge and also a bully. He won't approach her out of respect, so she goes to him. Do they stay lovers or does he marry eventually? You get to decide how their happy ending plays out. How's that for a request?

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Very well written

I think Mrs. Ava is going to be very busy in the near future! And Sue better change her attitude or she will mis all the fun!

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 9 years ago
mrs Ava needs a spanking and through training session

very exciting build up now a spanking at the hands of her young victims of her teasing then tied edged to the point of complete surrender to her victims I hope to read it all soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story...needs sequels..keep up the great writing!!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 7 years ago
An OK story

Seems to be heavily influenced by "Desperate Housewives", though. The Hispanic couple, Carlos and Ava (Eva Longoria). The lawn boy Joey (John, played by Jesse Metcalfe, who has an affair with Eva's character). The neighbor lady named Sue (Susan Mayer, played by Terri Hatcher).

nytelyte65nytelyte65about 7 years ago
Good read, but needs finished

First of all, NOBODY fucked Mrs. Ava! Continue this so the kid gets to screw her, then caught by his father while doing it, she offers her ass to the father to keep him quiet and not tell his wife that her son was doing her (Mrs.Ava). Or something along those lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My 54yr old BBC Hotwife

March Joey over to our place. My mature white wife will definately and onediently suck that hard 9 inches dry as she often does her much younger stallions. Then bend over and let young Joey fuck her for an hour or more as he pleases. She like thousands of others is an older white slut for young black stallions. Just loves young uncut black horsecock.

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Rude Comments...

If you don't want rude comments, don't write stupid stories.

C'mon, what kind of whore-wife is already working on seducing an 18-yr-old neighbor while her husband is finishing packing for a business trip??? The cunt-slut can't even give him a good-bye fuck and a ride/go with him to the airport??? A cheap, tawdry slut like doesn't even deserve a divorce; just a garbage bag and a hole someplace deep in the forest...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Loved

the whole series! Mrs.Ava is is truly a 'wet dream' cum true...

I specifically liked the chapter where she got mother and son together as well....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s for the whole series.....

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Good read and nice start to the series. Thanks for sharing

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Lost me at "You better be dressed for church, ..... like normal people do every day"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, that was certainly kind of stupid.

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish6 months ago

Absurd. A family apparently as stringently Catholic today as immigrants were 110 years ago?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A 6'4" Adonis virgin that's remaining celibate. Oh and of course he's packing a big 9-incher, because reasons. Yeah good luck with that. Not. Going. To happen. Anyway, poor Joey is going to get eaten alive. It seems Sue might also be in danger of succumbing to her natural desires. One can only hope.

Loved the line about going to church every day "like normal people". There's a delicious irony in there that most people probably won't see. :)

There is potential here. I hope it ends up turning out well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous