All Comments on 'On A Couch, Upstairs'

by IsaacAssimov

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is so amazing

I love how this story is actually a bit realistic. Made me feel like I was actually there with those details! Thanks for the great orgasm sir (:

RiccotaRiccotaover 9 years ago
Very Fine Piece of Work!

Just Sublime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Great Story

Keep up the good work

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Young Love

Thank you for such a great story of two young lovers, you didn't hurry it along to get to the sex and when you did it was very loving, they didn't just fuck they made love.

You wrote a story that was very believeable and without the huge cock or DD tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That is a masterful display of literotic skill

Your storytelling skill is impressive, but the vivid images you discribe make us feel every sensation. Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope I can relate

I'm in a new relationship now and so far this story seems very similar, I hope our relationship turns out the same. A great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A breath of fresh Air..

Amazing !!... Well structured, sensual and best of all BELIEVABLE ! It's nice to see someone pay attention to the small details that make a captivating read. Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I 2nd

most of Averygoodlay's comments. This is one of the best 1st time stories on Literotica in awhile and the absence of huge cocks and DD tits was welcome. Not EVERYTHING was completely believable. Both these young virgins were VERY skilled for their first time(s). Even with "research" that wasn't available in my day, I tend to think that skill takes practice. But that's a minor complaint. The spelling and grammar were good (a very pleasant change from much that is posted here), the situations familiar from my own teen years (except for shaved vaginas which were then unheard of), and the behavior believable. And the combination of love and lust was GREAT! Keep up such efforts!

RecHikerRecHikerover 9 years ago
Thank you

I agree, you did an excellent job protraying the love between two young people. The slow build up to their first time was paced perfectly. 5*

Thank you for sharing!

RecHiker

plainmanplainmanover 9 years ago
Then and now

I really liked this, thought it was delicate, hot, and realistic too, good use of details as others say. Not that different from what I remember, and I'm in my seventies. Well, we had no video games (but other innocent things to do while in the house with parents) and no internet porn for research (but a bookworm could learn a lot from the somewhat stodgy "marriage manuals" found in parents' bookshelves). Your two young people are charming and I was rooting for them to find a happy ending and you to bring them skillfully to it. Yay, and yay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
real

I am in my seventies and ITS VERY CLOSE TO THE WAY IT HAPPENED TO US. STILL WITH HER.50 YRS. VERY GOOD STORY. Im also very tired of the 8 inch cocks and 18 yr olds with dd's. Keep writing. You are very good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't comment often

Normally if I like a story I'll 4-5 star it. However, there are a few times I must comment. This being one, this story was amazing and perfectly built to the sex scenes. There wasn't too much time or details about the actual acts, so it left more to the imagination without overwhelming us with "slippery wet pussy" " soaked cunt" or anything else like that.

Very well wrote. I'll now have to read all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Super cute and sexy loved it.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerabout 7 years ago
The end?

Well... It kind of is... Its pretty obvious where its headed and they really seem the type of couple that do so. I can see the wedding ring in the picture... I can also see the cosplay convention being their first voyeur expedition as a couple... Kudos to you sir. Making us see the possible ends without even needing to write a part 2... Very few writers leave such an impact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

reminds me of certain events ;)

jlarue1959jlarue1959almost 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmm ... Very erotic!

... I'm feeling something wet and sticky oozing down there...

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyabout 5 years ago
Can I give it a 10???

I know thisnstory came out a while ago but I decided to take a look st your other work after reading a very sexy group story and boy am I glad I did that. Jesus was this sexy. It brought back memories of my first time with my high school crush. Very believable very detailed and incrediably sexy. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm 16 and have been reading this for a while now. It is the best story ever. This gets me hot like nothing else and it's beautifully written! Great job, author ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous