All Comments on 'Jodi's Story: My Time with Willie Ch. 01'

by jodired

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

Please don't submit a Chapter Two. I am NOT racist, but your fantasy is so poorly written that everything I read turned me off. Learn punctuation and capitalization!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so damn funny

positively written by a nigger baboon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic

Truly pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hes lucky then

In some areas when hed be found out. That would have earned him a pair of cement shoes. Or a trip in the swamps LOL Or damn that old mine shaft is sure deep.In time Willie. In time

Masterk814Masterk814over 9 years ago
Great story

i had the same kind of set up. Only change i would get jobs in stores and place like the local kennel where the rich and important wifes of the area would bring in there dogs to be boarded and groomed. I was there to help them carry those 50lbs bag of dog food to there car. They would love to hear me how nice and hot they looked. Some homes got more food and the their dogs got alot of grooming while i worked there. I even had a couple of the local tv news reporters, that most mem lusted over tv, while i was there too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how about

you keeping your shit to yourself ? this is not a self-help group for people with some serious mental problems

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
I liked it.

Looking for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid idiots.

Some of you morons actually think this shit is real. At least from your statements. Its pure fictional nigger fantasy. They all want a white women. Its the closest thing to white they will ever be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Good beginning to what I hope will be many more chapters. Please don't wait so long between posts. I look forward to reading chapter 2 soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T FIND OUT!

I'M DIVORCING YOU AND YOU WON'T GET A DIME!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I want to read more about Willie's defilement of the church ladies ASAP! Please add chapter 2 soon.

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckover 9 years ago
More please.

We love this story, and can not wait for the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE Please!!!

Please post more of this story! I want to read about the other women of the church!

PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

this is the kind of blackman that I have waited for. I want a man that will look at my wife and I and know that he was going to fuck her as much as he wanted. The kind that would take his cock out and tell her to suck it real good. He uses us for his fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

Have you stopped writing? Please continue! I too would love to hear all the details of Willie's "work" with the ladies of the congregation, LOL. Hopefully he can defile their daughters too. But PLEASE, not just blow-jobs! He has to actually be fucking them. After all, Jodi has been tasting other women on him...

;)

Sheryl22Sheryl22almost 9 years ago
OMG

You MUST continue this story. Church now has new meaning for me. I am looking for Willie to schedule a day for me ;)

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
I KNOW EXACTLY WHY JODI STOPPED

Its obvious, her husband caught her, hand in the cookie jar!

bless ur heart jodi, may ur pussy rest in peace......;-D

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this story. I thought the plot and character development was spot on. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Where is chapter two??????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't marry white women, just pump and dump.

White women age like crap. In their 30s, their body starts sagging and wrinkling and at 40, they look like old women. Asian and black women are where it's at. Even in their 40s, they look similar to 20 year old white girls. If you're a white man working in the business districts, there is no shortage of smart and beautiful black woman. They graduate universities more than their man, so there is an abundance of them in white collar areas. Don't go dating some white waitress, who's only goal is to get married and get fat. Get a fit black girl with a nice ass, and she will look that way till she's 50.

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
Is Chapter 2 coming soon?

I loved the story. I hope you get Chapter 2 written and published her soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like to read more

Like your stories Jodi, waiting for chapter 2. Tell more of your experiences, they are hot, I know you want to be a tattooed slut and be used like a piece of meat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
O stars!

Hey skank assed Mudshark. Take your head outta that cesspool of a cunt long enough to put this rancid shit in the right category I.R.!!! Just disgusting! Fucking a dirty,nasty,nigger janitor and some people get off on this foul shit??? PUKE!!!

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Wow

You revel in the telling of your experiences, but do you know how disgusting it is to normal, white America? I mean, you were a black cock whore, which isnt a crime, but yet you were married to a impotent old fuck who couldnt ring your chimes. I mean this is so far removed from my reality I dont know what to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

Please continue this story. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Exciting fantasy! Anticipation! Stimulation from the fear of discovery! Felt the orgasm! Need to stimulate a pair of sleeping 38DDD! Turned on! Awaiting Chapter 2.

John558John558about 7 years ago
Exciting

I loved your story and hope you will consider adding a couple more chapters.

sober71sober71almost 7 years ago
Loved it

Black cock is so sexy and makes me want more.

Keep writing, you have me leaking constantly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ha!

You want to know how I can be sure this story is a fantasy? A black man gets discovered cuckolding a bunch of white men in Texas and didn't get shot dead. I mean, sure it's 2017, but the story takes place in Texas not Neverland. The cops would investigate this for like, a minute assuming the cops weren't the ones to do the shooting in the first place.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Willie needs a "come to Jesus" meeting

with someone who can meet out righteous punishment for his arrogance. He does this to feel better, superior to the white man, who has everything he thinks he wants. Cant believe he didnt get his ass beat at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is hot!

I love the manner in which you almost instantly submitted to him! Those of us who are submissive send out a 'vibe' apparently, that dominant, receptive men pick up on. It's just a natural part of many species, the need to procreate. Willie is one of those men. I look forward to more!

Kacey Owens

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 4 years ago
More about Willie

Great stories about your experiences. Can’t wait to read more. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been 8 years since Jodi posted pt 1.

Perhaps Jodi got caught and took a trip to the swamps or a deep mineshaft.

I guess part 2 is out of the question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous