All Comments on 'Cunt'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
williewarblerwilliewarblerover 9 years ago
Superhero!

Literotica has a superhero.... dat de daaaa....its KINGSWOMAN! I'm going to donate my bollox to medical science so that the relevant specialists might be able to study the 'Kingswoman syndrome' for future reference. Sorry Charlie, good writing, but it's really the ladies voice that gives it the 'explosive' factor. Now, must clean up can't leave my balls to science in this mess. Facialized myself for fuck's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's wrong with "twat"?

I ' ve published lots of poems, not hiding under "anonymous," like you, in standard literary journals. And I've used the terms cunt, twat, and pussy. Big deal. These words are my words. I partly used the words I read in Henry Miller novels, as a young girl.

And the words Sharon Olds uses, of course.

Also, what's with the sexism and ageism of ridiculing an old woman? We all know more females live in poverty, are raped, are victims of incest, unwanted pregnancy, etc.

Get your fuckin ho republican ass out on the streets screwing fo food where it belongs--

And treat humans--even female ones--with complete respect.

Ever hear "Respect." Have a clue who sang it?

Dim wit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"The old biddy"--

That's the new "nigger," right? And what do you call old males, handicapped females or males?

Handicapped children?

Not tough enough to fuck?

Cause that's all you're talking about--

By the way, how many Ebola victims can be stiff or have a wet pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stick a cucumber up HIS ass--

Why just rape her?

Cunt's a beautiful word. This story isn't--

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Oh, a trolling! I must be a success to merit that! I hadn't realised.

So ... you want to tell me in an Anonymous comment that I shouldn't use a pseudonym to record stories?

Don't worry, girlie, you don't have to listen three times and leave a comment every time to justify it. Charlie's stories are not for you, they're meant for the Dirty Old Men whom I am proud to cunt ... sorry count among my fans. And for women who enjoy a laugh.

Don't get the non-consent fans excited. This is not a rape story (they are not allowed on Literotica). Allow me to reassure you: a woman enjoying sex is not rape. You can even do it in the comfort of your own home. Add a few more up-to-date feminist texts to your list: Eve Ensler, maybe. (And keep looking for the right cucumber.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hee, hee--I'll try to be more yar--

You MUST know "yar"?

I really didn't t mean to be mean--I'm sorry.

My political party lost today--I'm frayed.

You write great, baby!

I'd do you on a bus--

gee--now what gender am I?

Too fun to care?

I Do Books

thomaswatsonthomaswatsonover 9 years ago
Bewildering

I can't imagine why your stories would attract such aggressively unpleasant attack - how odd some folk are. While I do wank while listening to your tales (it somehow feels rude not to) they are surely more humourous than anything else. WIth your previous efforts, I frequently found myself chuckling away, as my gradually softening cock sits uneasily in my fist, waiting for attention. That said, I don't think I've ever got to the end of one of your stories without spunking my load everywhere, so please don't think I don't appreciate those frequent references to what I am sure is a delightful cunt.

I would say "Carry on Wanking" springs to mind, with added cocks, tits, spunk and cunts. What better entertainment could there be? Indeed, having sown that seed, the happy team of Charlie and Kingswoman was surely put on this earth to do a Carry On parody. "Ooh Matron, I need a bedbath."

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks Thomas!

I think Anonymous was just in a bad mood. Poor Charlie doesn't deserve to have all that bile spilt on his "Cunt". He is such a delicate flower, too. But he says he takes such comments with a pinch of something (probably tit).

Carry on Wanking OF COURSE!

KW

thomaswatsonthomaswatsonover 9 years ago
Having now listened

If I might further contribute, having now listened, I think that might be your finest collaboration. Both sexy and absurd, this teetered on the edge of meta weirdness, as the pounded of that word - cunt, cunt, cunt - seemed almost to taunt those of us who would probably wank to you simply saying it over and over again, like some shamanic chant. Particularly loved the line "this is like a pornographic audio" - hilarious. Needless to say, giving that I'm typing this immediately after listening, my cock is still out, and distracted by the humour I didn't actually cum. Casually tugging on it now as I write, I look forward to the fountain of spunk that, no doubt, will erupt should you flatter me with a response - particularly if you can slide the odd "cunt" in. I await, cock in hand, your further response - what a delight!

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 9 years agoAuthor
Cheeky Cunt

Why, you saucy cunt. Do you really think I am going to be flattered into calling you a fucking cunt or something? What a fucking nerve. (You cunt of a wanker.)

;)

KW

(Do let us know how far you spurted. We have had a face and 'practically the opposite wall' - hopefully a big living room wall rather than a small toilet cubicle wall which would significantly lessen Charlie's and my triumph.)

Samson44Samson44over 9 years ago
Hilarious!

Thanks, you pair of cunts, I really enjoyed your story. I found that it made me laugh out loud on several occasions. I would love for you to have referenced the "wet behind the ears" young cunt before closing the tale but very enjoyable nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

delightful submission thankyou indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another hot funny tale!

Oh, KingsWoman, I could listen to you talk dirty all day. Another outstanding collaboration between you, Charlie and one lucky fucking cucumber. ; ) Well done! xoxoxox

RimmingloverRimmingloveralmost 9 years ago
Cunt

Is this story about cunts I wonder. Loved it, there is just something about your English voice that drives me over the top. Especially hearing you saying "cunt" over and over again.

Keep up the good work you two fucking cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
XD

I honestly laughed. Actually enjoyable. It wasn't annoying or porly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cunt

Lovely to hear a woman saying Cunt. This is a beautiful and sexy word that turns us all on. Do not be shy to say CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
spg

you dirty cunt! Loved your horny moist cunt voice.Have stopped doing this nowadays.Would love to hear a rimming and arsehole fucking audio by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best cunt show ever

It made me wank again and again

I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still wanking

brilliant are you doing any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why no audio?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

audio back thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am also a wanking wanker who wanks on this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous