All Comments on 'Chinese Ladies Are Best'

by trueorfalse

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

he has plans to divorce and marry her,so they are both married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story don't stop

take it and run with it well done Asian pussy is so good been there done that tenbears43

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 8 years ago
Moves too fast

I have no problem with the plot or the resolution. But you have two plot lines worthy of exploitation in the story. You glossed over one and jumped into the other without any reader preparation worth mentioning.

What you ought to do is take this down, look at it as an outline, lay in more background, figure out how to heighten the conflicts, including your protagonist transferring his affections, or at least most of them, from the older sister to the younger one, have the older sister explain her thinking re: her younger sister, and then put them together and let them screw theirs brains out in the restroom before going back to his place and really cementing their relationship. Having them fall at least eight a little bit in love would not hurt at all. You might also want to write an epilogue in which your hero realizes it's the younger sister he wanted all along.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Now

That Ping has gotten her sister Married . Maybe they can have a Threesome. He should also get a Pre nup. incase she Lindy gets the idea she can chase on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue with part 2 and part 3 of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous