All Comments on 'Suzanne's Pool Party'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Superb, a continuation or another in the same style.

A prudish woman that a black corrupts in prostitute

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
five

keep going

YourcumkittenYourcumkittenover 9 years ago
gasping in shock

You promised You would not tell anyone what happened that night! Now the whole world will learn of my secret!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it

Keep on writing enjoyed it don't let little people rain on you!

jodiredjodiredover 9 years ago
She and i could be sisters

Thank you Loansum. I think maybe You were thinking of me, of the things i love about fucking Black Men, when You wrote this, weren't You?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

So well written and incredibly arousing. Please write MORE!!!!!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Excellent

This was an excellent story. I liked the fact that there was the possibility of her getting pregnant. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
outstanding!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Hot. Thats all it takes. Once. Then she is totally enthralled. Instantly a bbc slut. Submisively theirs. My mature white wife can always feel the sensory vibes given off by a black stud. And they always know that she will be theirs. Black men have an astute ability to feel smell and sense the natural wetness a white women gives off. The bbc slut doesnt have to tell them. They know and will instinctively take her. My wife often is approached straight out by black studs at the grocery store , mall, restaurant, beach etc. They will make arrangements to fuck her later on or if the surroundings permit take her there. She loves to go down on them in the parking lot in the car or a communal handi cap restroom at a bar. Even the stairwell at a condo party. Yes she is a bbc slut and I love to watch her at her sluttiest best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT. HOT. HOT. Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]! VERY EROTIC. REASONABLY REALISTIC.

Suzanne is a KEEPER!

If I were her husband, I would worship her body & her sex drive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

now I know why I don't usually bother looking at IR- 1*

hayley777hayley777about 4 years ago
hot

very nice story something id like to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: comment from YourCumKitten

BEST comment ever!

I don’t think the skin colour is relevant but hey whatever, if that’s what does it for you the good for you.

Breeder stories just aren’t my thing, it’s just one of those things that don’t make any sense to me. You’re writing a sexy story to arouse yourself and others and your fictional erotica needs a fake baby thrown in??

Otherwise not bad

Tess (UK)

TuffgirlmilfTuffgirlmilfover 3 years ago

Loved just how submissive and helpless she became over the course of the story. She went from being a married wife of a kind of boring guy to a real hot wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This tale is a garbage at its finest......it is pure waste of time!

1* for this trash of tale

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I was like Suzanne with a few Mens I just got with. Some I just knew I had to give my self to. Others it just happened like when I was dancing with them in a club and he wanted to go out to smoke and I went with him but we went to his car or the back part of the dark parking lot and he just started kissing on me then pulled his dick out and told me to Suck it and I did. Next thing I know is I being bent over a car hood and my dress pulled up in back and my panties was either pulled down like Suzanne or some even ripped my panties off me before they Fucked IN to me.

Some Mens when I told them wasnt a good time for there Black cock to CUM IN me cause it wasnt a good time the month to Cum IN me and I could get Pregnant like Suzanne knew. That just pushed some Mens ON to CUM IN me more and Deeper I think. Like they wanted to get me pregnant and a few did.

So yeah I liked how some this story hit home when I was reading it and it do happen that way even though I never been a married whore I been a White whore for some Black Mens and even some Married Black Mens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’re a moron.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love black cock,, it is the best cock I've ever had and this story made me so wet I had to masterbate while reading it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her whore ass on fire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous