All Comments on 'Brother-in-Law'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I love your work

Christie,

You are the sexiest writer on this whole site. I love the picture of you & your stories are a total turn on. I in real life impregnated my sister-in-law but my wife wasn't there to see it. She only found out about it a year ago & asks me to tell her the story of how it happened while we fuck constantly.

Stephan

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sister-in-law

I nailed my wife's stepsister and pregged her. Wasn't drunk, but sure was feisty and put up a nice fight till I got it in her. Lives with us now and still gets it every now and again.

hotbrotherinlawhotbrotherinlawabout 20 years ago
fucking my sister-in-law

I have fucked my sister-in-law several times, The first time it was rape and the second time she was more than willing to fuck me. We have been doing it for about a year now and she wants a baby by me because her husband can't give her one. this is really an erotic turnon to be with her.

Hotbrotherinlaw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sister-in-law

Love the story! My wife's then-sixteen year old sister loved late nite skinny dipping in our pool so I went out and joined her one night and gave her an education. No repeat performances since then, but a great memory. Thanks for reminding me of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very hot-hot-hot!!!

I fucked my brother's sister-in-law (his wife's sister) on New Year's when she got drunk at the party. Your story brings me back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Memories

Wow, my brother fucked my first wife several times, at first I was unaware, but got home and saw them. Jealous and curious I just watched. You gave me back those memories, Thanks.

GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story

Same thing happened to me with my sisters husband when I was 16 and with them for a summer in 2003. I teased him and then one day Shelley went to Utah for work and Ted forced me the first time and then I let him the rest of the week. I didn't like it the first time but it got better and he got nicer to me. I didn't see them this summer cause I know its wrong and he'd do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

Seems like this is a surprisingly common theme in real life. What a turn-on, esp when it ends in pregnancy! I wonder how often that actually happens. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another great story!!!

I read your "Julia" and liked it and then found this. Very cool. It reminds me of my wife's then-sixteen year old sister who lived with us after their parents died. She teased me endlessly and I managed to wait until she was eighteen before my wife left town on business once and then I fucked Deanna senseless. It was the best weekend of my life and your story took me back!!!

Thanks! - Tim

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Great hot Story

Loved it and so will my gf. Have to check for a sequel.

Great plot and lovely prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
your a fucking slut, i hate you.

I HATE YOU! YOU BITCH!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

nuf said. Hope ya got preggie.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Touched a nerve...

Your story brought them all out of the woods (or the family secret skeleton hiding). Made for a nice if brief fantasy.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Natural

Very erotic and natural. Only our social codes would prevent this from happening and they are all fucked up.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 13 years ago
Well Damn!

What did you stop for??

It was getting to the good point! Love that the sister knew about it and let her know that fucking her husband was a requirement then.

I almost laughed my ass off with that one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE!!!

I agree, more, please more.... a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

MORE TWO FOR TWO TWINZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel!

A hot story. Please continue; what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Two of my sister in laws kids look like her and her husband.The third looks like me, should do too, I have filled her pussy with so much cumm that it was inevitable. Still do.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago

please tell me there is more...

LilyFeeLilyFeeover 9 years ago
great story

Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

I love this when are we going to get a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i got my sister in law pregnant 3 years ago pretty much the same way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1782 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...