All Comments on 'A Thousand Words Aren't Enough'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good work

Love all your stories

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Liked the core idea of waking up to shocking pic and trying to deduce clues leading to event

To me, the Sofia character as a namby pamby who drugs up siblings in a fit of pique was artificial. Giving the,story a less transparent mystery and a villian(ess) would have given heft and heat to closing carnal spree. This story wasn't horrible but owned a fraction of tension that it might have had.

Couldn't finish the story , because it sold out to cliches. I'll reread 'Kiss Cam' to remind myself that this author can excel with out of the box premises.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

So hot to trot! What an arousing story! I loved it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Story

Very hot story with just enough buildup to make the situation plausible.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
Great

story.more ASAP

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

This was a great story so well told thank you

PadukaPadukaover 9 years ago
Nice story

This is a great story so well told.

Thank you

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
so much for being angry

a thousand words not enough?

actually these 8 pages were too many,

by 8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please ignore Rightbank, he's a pompous dick

Who can't write shit, and fondly believes these little snot-bombs are penned by a wit; thing is, he's only half-right. Please keep writing, and ignore that smug little troll, and try and make it 5 pages next time, please! I gave you 5*, well done!

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great Story

Calls for more chapters. Thanks

sargedog1sargedog1over 9 years ago
an erotic and engrossing tail.

Thanks, I enjoyed even if some of the out comes where predicable. I had a mental image going of her, as she panicked in the opening, to the naked brother then to the sister. The punishment was a grand idea and yeah the virgin thing was predicable, so what. She became in my mind what you intended, a full on do everything nasty fuck n suck women. I enjoy especially tails that show a women being as lust filled as any man. Thanks for the enjoyable read.

Mark737Mark737over 9 years ago
Different

Very interesting concept with the storyline and the way it played out. Never read anything like it before on here. It worked! Really didn't notice the error until you pointed them out. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work!

Very good work! Put me right into the scene, I could "see" it playing out in my head. Very good characterization.

javakingjavakingover 9 years ago
Hot hot Hot

Great job, you had me in the grass, my cock hard, wishing I was part of the circle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really loved it!

Thank you for an erotic, engaging story. I loved the reality of the flood of emotions and justification before her self-realization that she had been making excuses not to go for what she really wanted. Great work!

mfthomp7mfthomp7over 9 years ago
Intense!

I have never been pulled into a story so deeply. Loved every word.

camo1980camo1980over 9 years ago

Really liked it! Hope you will consider another part.

luporossoluporossoover 9 years ago
awesome!

amazing my friend. I loved how you skillyfully you incorporated a good story and of course plenty of sex. Can't wait to read your others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a favorite story of yours or one I'd read again--frankly wish I hadn't.

It pains me to say this, as I really enjoy so much of your writing--Glory Beyond the Hole, after so many readings, STILL get's me in the Porny-Feels every time--but you completely lost me here at your outrageous whopper of an opening gambit.

Full disclosure: incest is a genre I enjoy, and I'm no stranger to kink, but my dick and brain are still connected with each other. And yeah, this is erotica, not Shakespeare in the Park (a critique of kind/genre and not quality). We're here for the titillation, find some good writing, and more than likely, to stroke or rub one out. But Big Sister being purposely drugged and indirectly sexually assaulted by her sociopathic (truly), petulant Little Sister with an unknown date rape drug, thinking it was "funny" is... Just like Big Sister's neck-breaking-heel-turn plan to "make things right"... Incredulous doesn't begin to... Hell, you fucked credulity right in the ass! And then did the same to Credulity's mother and aunt--like vacationing on Bizzaro World.

Yeah, again, it's erotica--truth is stranger than fiction, and all that, but you collapsed the suspension bridge of my disbelief. There were no survivors.

At 6'4" and 135 lbs. the Little Brother would be in the ICU with a feeding tube. I get the image you were trying to portray, someone well-hung and lanky, but what you've got here is death by starvation in a concentration camp, if he weren't already in the morgue.

You're a very fine writer with many story's that I enjoy very much, but this is one I won't be coming (no pun) back to in the future. Truthfully, I think you backed yourself into a damn near impossible set-up to get them together. I don't think it can be done believably.

jackknife007jackknife007over 9 years ago
SICK

I believe that erotica is just that, erotic. This story was not erotic. It is basically sick and repulsive. I did not finish the story, and am sorry I read as much as I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1000 words

Needs a sequel. OMG, I pulled a muscle in my arm!

audovoiceaudovoiceover 9 years ago
Sick but in a good way.

YKN4949 never disappoints. I can see why someone would not like this story but unless you want to be surprised all a person has to do is scroll to the last page and look at the tags to see what they are in for. Reluctance and some rimming. Lot of people not down for either, and there is no reason they need to read something they will get no enjoyment from. For those that are fine with that this is a great story. Emotionally complex, extream situations, but with believable characters doing something crazy and finding out they like it. When you read a YKN4949 story you expect some crazy unpredictable premise that somehow gets resolved into a happy ending and somewhere in between there will be some kinky kinky sexy which is kinky and sexy. Sex.YKN4949 never disappoints.

csltcsltover 9 years ago
Delicious!

Just delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!!!

I love this mainly because it reminds me of my past when my sister would come into y bedroom after her bf would leave and make me eat the cum from her pussy and/or asshole. We did that for about 5 years and when I was 20 I left for college. Now I am 30 and last thanksgiving we got together as a family and my sister snuck into my room and I ate her husband's cum from her pussy and asshole.

I'm just glad there are Stories I can relate To. Thank you so much. If you would like to reach me my email is adams3785@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed that very hot tail!!!!

That was a hot page turner. I would love to have been your neighbor watching from the trees but I would not have been able to contain myself you would have heard me come from the bushes sooo hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Very well written and extremely kinky!! Fucking Hot!!

It's like your in my mind, lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mostly a great read

I enjoyed most of your story. Some parts werent my cup of tea but on a whole it was very well written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couldn't finish it

in one go. Had to stop and rest my brain from the imagery. Holy Crap this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You are one of my top 3 authors after reading this site for years and years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You are my favorite author on this site, and this is a perfect example why. Just the way you write is able to make such a perfect picture in my mind. Please keep doing what you're doing

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Very good

You really did a good job with this one keep up the good work.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very very very good.

This story had me more excited than anything I had read previously today. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Erotically HOT!!!

Your erotic writing style is nothing short of VOLCANIC!! Thanks for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ch. 02 please ..........

please! please! write ch. 02 It's soo good please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Beautifully written, and very hot. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for posting it! :)

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 9 years ago
Please Continue...

WOW!! I feel exhausted hanging on each paragraph waiting to see how far it would go, worrying if the author would ruin it by tiring of the lengthy descriptions or just turn it into a fuckfest. It was incredible, start to finish. Thanks for taking all that time to write and share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

this is the first time I voted with 5 stars. And you get my vote for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sooooooo hot

so! so! so....................! HOT!

Sequel pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssseee..............!

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

A very well told story that has the reader craving more of the raw emotions and sexual release laced within. The attention to detail also makes this chronicle so hard to put down before reaching the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loan shark

I beat my cock to this, like it owes me money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intense!

What a great, emotional story! The over-the-top, practically ferocious older sister was a new and different approach that really worked to draw the story forward, well done!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five

Spécial and intense, thank you YKN4949 (spike)

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33over 8 years ago
Very Intense

I gave your last story a four, too many typos and a bit rushed, but this one was much better...not rushed at all, nice pace, very descriptive, only a few typos that caused me to have to pause and reread a sentence or paragraph.

Much better! Five stars for you on this one. Congrats.

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful!

this was lovely...misspellings and all, still a very fun read....and as I saw someone write "I don't read them till the end" this was worth reading...bravo

bradd50bradd50about 8 years ago
Excellent!!

Loved it from start to finish...kept me hard as a rock all the way thru...really liked the detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful!!!!!!

The story was fantastic. Great build up, excellent sex. Thank you so much, going to read more of your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I am hooked! You are a great writer on erotica....this story was great from the beginning and just got better and better...and sexier...and hotter! love the kissing, love the licking of asses...fuck I was so turned on the whole time....AWESOME!!!

Keep writing, you are to good to stop! Looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WELL WRITTEN SUPERB STORY

Incest has always been a steamy and incredibly interesting read. I seriously hope you continue to write more about incest. This story was amazing, very rarely do you read something found here that was difficult to predict. I was misled many times and was dying to know what the hell happened between these siblings. AMAZING read, again, I hope you continue writing and continue writing about incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Percy Jackson

Is there last name Di Angelo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Thousand Words Aren't Enough ???

You are Absolutely RIGHT!!!

My 'Guesstimate' is Ten Thousand Words, All well woven...You touched All the bases, and Hit a Homerun!!!

DEFINATELY going to read other Stories of yours.. Only Critisim I have is I don't condone 'Slipping' Drugs to anyone, That being said I realize it was needed for the Story setup. So I think All will forgive you for that, Great Job 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're an amazing writer!

I honestly have loved reading your stories up to this point, and I plan to read every single one of them! Before I started reading your stories, I was the kind of reader who appreciated good reads, but never commented on anything. However, reading your wonderful, steaming, and plausible stories has made it to where I'm incapable of holding my tongue. I hope you keep writing! I know I can't be the only one in love with your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, but then again, all the stories I've read of yours are. Thanks, and keep the stories cumming ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

I just loved it. I liked the way took the story. I like to read your other stories after reading this. You are incredible.

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 7 years ago
Really good story, thank you

Really good story, thank you.

cynicalvikingcynicalvikingabout 7 years ago

awesome story, not usually my thing so that was a pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1 star just to vote

I don't do rape stories, dumped this one on first page...lil sis needs prison time MOTHER FUCKER!!!

kurinaxkurinaxover 6 years ago
Wow. Just wow. Fantastic.

There are a lot of incest stories on this website. The vast majority are kinda meh. There a quite a few good ones. And then there is this. This has to be in the top five of all the stories I've read. This is also hands down the best single chapter story I've ever read. 5 stars, wish I could give more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This writer is one of Literotica's best

I too don't usually read incest but after stumbling on this writer I will not judge a book by it's cover. So hot I am shaking,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

good story not sure about the forced sex part but the ending was good! anytime a brother and sister get to have sex and they enjoy it with out the confliction of society it is a good thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A thousand Words

Great writing, good plot and dialogue!

Ramot1

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
That was EPIC!!!!!

I felt everything that was going on in this story, so much so, that words truly escape me.

I'm SORRY that there is only 5 stars to give!!!!

Amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story!! Thanks for writing. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You ever hear of a FELONY called DATE RAPE?????

I am so pissed off right now. First I KNOW this is an incest Fantasy and not real and the kid is ONLY 18... You know how many 18 year old MALES are in Prison getting raped by older MALE criminals and their lives destroyed for Date RAPE? Some did the crime , like your 18 yo, but a lot didn't. A lot of women want to Cut mens junk off for this CRIME. You HAVE made a criminal act ACCEPTABLE and even fun because it leads to Incest orgies. IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME 18 OR NOT, male or FEMALE. SO WRONG. There are consequences for what you write. Young 18 women will think they will be okay drugging their friends or even families drinks for fun! Think on that!!!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUalmost 4 years ago
Great story.

I really your story telling. Even though I am not a fan of ATM. I thought you deserved 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Liked the story it was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

At first I almost stated to stop reading but as I continued to read the story I became interested. I had to stop a few times to figure out what you were saying. The editor may have caught most of the errors but some were misspelled words that would have passed a spell checker. Overall the story was really an interesting affair that after getting half way through and realizing how much was left was getting more involved. The story is different from others I have read and would even consider reading it again. Thanks I will read your other stories hopefully be as excited with them as this one.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Niiiiiiice. 5 stars! Hoping next time Nico slips in and cums in unprotected Sofia. Whoopsie! ;-)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"A Thousand Words Aren't Enough:" - Thirty-one Year Old Sister, Bianca and Twenty-one Year Old Brother College Senior, Nico and Eighteen Year Old Devilish High School Senior Sister, Sophia.

The story is long.....but, a comfortable length novel of sibling incest, consisting of two (2) sisters and their brother. The story does have suspense, some aggravations of a brother and his two (2) sisters--without any serious future beyond being siblings forever. Oh, they say "I love you" in many ways and in the tone of normal brother and sisters, but nothing in the way of long term commitments beyond being siblings with sexual benefits.

The writer does a great job of character inter-personalities and verbal communications. In my opinion there is excessive uses of swear/curse words between and to each other--especially during their daily, normal routines and activities.

Due to the stories length, I was more into the message of the stories contribution to the reader; I paid very little to no attention to word graphics or usage, although there was very minimal word and sentence stumbling in order to have full and easy comprehension In the future I will revisit this story, for rereading to satisfy my brother and sister covert, innate incest urges and incestuous fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was great!

A photo as a thousand futures is an awesome concept. And love and acceptance as a living space is layed out so clearly, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An excellent piece thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Wow, what a stunning story and concept. I see a sequel and prequel in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I doubt there's gonna be a sequel

As much as I'd love for there to be a sequel to this story, it's 7 years old, if they writer was going to make a sequel i'm sure they would have by now,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice!

Well written and good dialog

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Erotica is your specialty, “please don’t stop”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This reminded me of Xarth, which is the highest praise I can give. But you have your own unique drive. So many sexual acts run into each other, without every losing the rhythm. I think that was the longest continuous sexual interaction I ever read. I have tried writing porn, and I know how hard it is to keep coming up with Interesting and believable sexual material. Great stuff, thanks.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I don't think I liked Bianca very much. She treated Nico like shit even after realizing he wasn't at fault. She kept blue balling him and not letting him cum even though she had no issue whatsoever with making Sophie cum or herself. She kept stopping or making Sophie stop pleasuring him. How in the world is that fair to him? At least he was able to get a combination of all three holes between the two of them though. I ended up loving Sophies character not gonna lie, she was truly remorseful but then she was affectionate and eager and she just seemed like a lovely girl by the end. Bianca is still just kind of selfish, but Sophie is so giving and damn it was hot how she loved getting her ass fucked by Nico, that was hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. A bit preposterous, but you got the grammar right so I was never distracted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rather hot, isn’t it?

Well done with few grammar mistakes.

Great material for solo use when needed.

Bill S.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

OH WOW!!! I think this story is a real work of erotic art. I’m so glad I read it. Reminds me in some was of my older sister (she’s 11 years older than I am). I’ve wanted my sister sence I saw her topless (by accident). She had the most awesome breasts at least 38 D and no sag even after 2 kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally new setting and story line. Something rarely found these days.

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersover 1 year ago

Needs editing, wtf , past and present tense completely mixed up. Making up words lmao.. I would assume English is not your first language or you did not pay attention in school. Did you go to school? 😳

manhassomanhassoabout 1 year ago

The story is very good, it has a fast pace, and even if the plot is not plausible, you made the story interesting. The description of the sex act is very arousing. Very original indeed.

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

This is a 2⭐️ storyline,,, I quit reading it after she told her sister to eat her ass ,,, and lots of typos in this also

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I so enjoyed every word! Very well written and honest. I think more of us who have multiple siblings( I am one of nine) than we know of have a somewhat similar, if not as intense, story to tell. Maybe one day I’ll have the courage to tell mine. More please!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Didn't really like any of the characters, although the sex was well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great original story and unexpected naturally flowing twists.5⭐ even though there were many grammar errors (PLEASE GET YOUR STORIES EDITED PRIOR TO SUBMITTING. Sex was so hot and arousing!! You paint great pictures with your words and I enjoyed the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Impossibile plot. Bianca Is horrible !!! 2 stars to pay the author for his effort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars

SchoonerbumSchoonerbum2 months ago

Sadly, I can but vote a "5" once.For a single "5" seems so inadequate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5883 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...