All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 15'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 9 years ago
Great Work.

Nicely done.Waiting for next chapter.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
5 Stars!!

Don't even need to read it, but I will be, like right now!! w00t, Thanks again sycksycko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad

kinda sad that Helena turned heel, i loved his interaction with his former harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like the drama and this story looks like it has had lot of the plot thought out.

I just want to know when Jacobs is getting his happy ending and hope he does get it. Nothing is worse than tragic end to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Jamie should have forced the girls to give up their power in order to boost his jedi powers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
advice

focus on him learning how to manipulate how he uses his kinetic energy (vibration, sound, fire, electricity, speed, strength, replenishing by siphoning different forms of energy), and increase his finer control, (stab someone with a blade of air, blow up a car by igniting the fuel, manipulating his own temp/temp of air around skin for IR camouflage).

he seems to be able to manipulate reality with his consciousness, that should manifest in other ways such as increased mental and physical ability's, (other powers?).

don't anchor his powers in his physical existence.

don't forget to get creative.

he needs to build a power base and a group (coven?).

create a group of friends for him (good friends local and abroad).

aaannd...

get creative,

from a fan...

of the top of my head.

my i provide a cool breeze.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Ace!

I kinda forgot about Moran and the conspiracy. Thanks for reminding me.

As usual good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As always LIKE IT A LOT!!!

Thanks for the new part!

I am waiting to see where this leads....

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago

I sense that you are preparing to bring this to a head, and then to a close.

I'm saddened at the thought of such a great story ending, but I suppose the old cliche about "all good things" is true....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done, but....

Just finished reading the whole series up to your current chapter and I absolutely love the whole story! Beautifully written, well thought out characters and great plot line! The only issues I have is that gigantic thunder**** Sylvie, the French version of Section and that rapist @$$ hole Chris running around unpunished for the garbage they pulled. I really hope you have plan to put them all down or in their places. Other than that, great story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story and characters have been showing improvement

story and characters have been showing improvement

Jamie is still a jerk, but seems to be learning. There has been some interesting character development with him.

It's too bad about the title of the story. Hopefully you will be able to come up with a better title and change it. It worked when this was a throwaway little fap story early on, but this has obviously outgrown the silly title.

Does every woman in this story have to be raped and abused?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bleh

I must say I miss Nova.... and Helena. Don't like most of the new girls but what I really hate is the excitement of new ways of using magic replaced by 'jedi' jamie. Sure now he's all mature 'n stuff... ish......

but seriously I miss the SHIT out of Nova.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another unfinished story on Literotica

"I have spent a year writing A-Cup Angst and it has become a chore, instead of a fun hobby. I'm putting that series on hiatus. I promise that I will finish it, but I can't give you a date, just yet. I'm waiting for the writing to become fun again."

"I am starting a new series called Outsiders and I plan to submit the second part for publication during the second week of January."

Great, A-Cup Angst was one of my favourite stories. Oh well I'll just have to add it to all the other good stories that never get finished.

I won't even bother reading your new story until/if you post the last chapter. Your a good writer and I have no doubt it will probably be as good as A-Cup Angst. And it would probably become one of my favourite stories just like A-Cup Angst did, that's why I won't read it. If you should happen to get another case of writers block while writing it you may decide to put it on hiatus as well.

I really do hope you finish A-Cup Angst one day but after being disappointed by so many other really good stories never getting finished I'm afraid I've become a bit of a cynic.

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago

I get it about it not being fun anymore. It kinda carried through as I read it, just a little.

You know, if it just isn't clicking for you, it may help to mix up your plan a bit. Instead of getting right into all the important stuff, maybe give Jamie some time to breathe. Maybe give him a chance to sit down and expand upon his jedi self some more. Maybe you just need to find some way to make the story feel *new* to you, to feel fresh again, as "Outsiders" undoubtedly does right now.

Whatever you do or don't do for this story, just know that your audience is behind you and eagerly anticipating those next chapters -- however far off they may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've just discovered this story, and read it through. It is great, but I understand its not going to be finished anytime soon. Shame!

I've read some of the comments below, and agree with most of them!

I would seriously hope it gets finished as the longer it takes, the more likely the final chapters will slip under my radar and never be seen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story

Seriously hope you can get into it again would love to see more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great fun. Finish it and publish it. Read every word in a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please finish this as soon as possible

Hi.

This is my favourite story on literotica. Eagerly waiting for you to finish the story. Please finish this as soon as possible.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 9 years ago
I may have to stop reading...

Sycksycko's new story. I really hate getting involved with something that doesn't finish. I forgot about this one being abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 16??

really great story, when is ch.16 coming?

sycksyckosycksyckoover 8 years agoAuthor
chapter sixteen

The next chapter of this story is coming this month. I've written half of it already and only a sickness in the family is stopping me from finding the time to finish it already.

Hate to break it to you guys, but chapter sixteen is also the final chapter of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

This should be published (well, after getting editted) (oh, and finished, of course). It's a really nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing such a great series. I'm both sad and glad you'll be ending it in the next chapter, and I look forward to reading it.

This has been a wonderful and amazing, though sometimes disturbing and disheartening read.

I'm glad Jamie has gotten better and has grown so much.

Also curse you for making me like a character so much and then putting him through such hell; and thank you for bringing him out again. :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't stop

I have enjoyed all your stories. They are like a great book that you can't put down but hate to finish! Don't stop writing please. Kudos , Larry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1599 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES