All Comments on 'Flirtatious Wife'

by darkrealm1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love a teaser

thankyou . please tell us more about your wife's teasing . tell us how she teases you when she is getting dressed and the tease when she comes home late after a night out with the "girls"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Does she? Doesn't she?

That could be a question for me, but then hopefully she's ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all background, no story

the background was good but it ended with no action

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogabout 11 years ago
Keeping it exciting

If this is reality then you have the best of both worlds by seeing her light the fires of others and then the both of you having the full enjoyment of her teasing. Also, you keep the next step of the journey to sharing at the edge of the conversation without having to step over the threshold and let jealousy really rear its ugly head.

Here on this site, you can take the mutual fantasies to the next level if you want to and remain on the safe side of the threshold in reality. Keep having fun.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Description ... not story

This id ALL narrated description. There is NO story here!

2*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Max Narrative

Let me tell you about my Sweetie ... with NO details about the most tantalizing aspect (when she is out on her own with an equally horny wing-gal!) We the Readers will NOT be trusted with any of her talk, or direct revelation of how she feels or thinks, because the ENTIRE story is narrated AT WTR by Hubby. Thanks for nothing, DR1!

3* and probably shoulda been lower.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Marriage on the edge

What concerns me is that she is a married women that likes to drink and flirt without husband present. She leaves home oozing sex appeal and horny. That is a mixture for crash and burn. Even if she says no and has been drinking too much she might get a lot more than she bargains for. Playing a cock tease can put her if a life changing problem. Husband should be present if drinking is going on. It allows both spouses to help keep the other safe and secure.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Lovely writing

Great little teaser. One of the easiest 5* for some time.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Lucky, How about the biggest fool alive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Fantastic story. Is it true?

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

This is openly flirting with disaster. Eventually she's going to go too far.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She will soon be a cheating whore, you poor dumb shit.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved the story. just wish it was longer

-26thNC Approved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous