All Comments on 'Ash Gets A Ride On Son's Lap'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THESE CHARACTERS COULD BECOME TWO MORE CHAPTERS

You were right about the story. It was simply a fun read. There were enough details to satisfy plot. Adding some details about house kitchen and friends in their day to day lives could for a great series.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mildly intriguing take on the theme

but there's only so many tunes one can play on a one-string violin, and the 'mom-son-lap' genre has long since run its natural course on this site; drugging the father to get him off the scene was a particularly underhanded, but hardly original, 'teenager thinking with his cock' plot device. A for effort & optimism, C minus for originality and interest. Sorry.....

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
One star

Topic has been done one time too many and your writing was all over the place.

79hunter7979hunter79over 9 years ago
Nice

Yes its been done before but all in all I think this one was a bit better than the others maybe add more chapters thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
of course, every aspect of the motherfucking theme has been done over and over again

So what? There's always a place for a very hot and remarkably wells-written contribution, as this story is. The central figure is 18 year old Roger, a tall strong and very horny boy, who, as his mother Ash says, "takes what he wants." And what Roger wants is right there, between his mother's legs, the same cunt he came out of. Ash having to sit on her boy's lap during their car trip starts the action. With his mother's shapely ass directly on his young cock, Roger gets hard, as any son would. For a while, Ash is horrified, feeling her own boy's big boner dangerously close to her mommy-hole. She tries to squirm away, but Roger orders her to sit still on his raging hard on: "you know it's going to happen, I'm going to fuck you so just do it!" Ash is chastened by her son's stern assumption of authority, and her defenses collapse as Roger skillfully probes his mother's slit inside and out with his nimble fingers. Driven by the testosterone emanating from his hot young balls, Roger slides his big hard cock up into the paradise between his mother's legs, and gives her the hot incestuous fuck she, and he, deserve. It's the by far best fuck Ash has ever had, and as she cums like crazy, Roger blows his 18 year old balls and shoots his mother full of his warm creamy semen. Ash finds that she's practically in love with her boy's semen, she can't get enough of the precious stuff. Roger makes sure that vicious old dad can't get it up anymore, and sends the pathetic fool on his way. Now the triumphant boy is Ash's new young husband, with his cock up his own mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls and his young semen splattering his mother's cunt-walls any old time he gets the urge. And that's just the way his mother likes it.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
awesome!

my favorite incest stories are the ones with a long, slow build up of tension that leads the characters to crossing the uncrossable line, and this one hit a home run!

the futile attempts by the mother to ward off the inevitable, the entertaining and ironic banter between the son and dad, and the well written text that allowed the reader to feel the passion that was about to happen.

about the only disappointment was the epilogue, but you still got 5 stars.

the story probably should have ended while he was licking mom's pussy in the kitchen. the drugging of the father was implausible, and the description of the remaining sex acts with mom became rushed, as if you were checking off a list of holes and positions.

all in all a great story, well written and very hot.

krazicat99krazicat99over 9 years ago
samo samo

Old story retold, storyline was all over the place. Ask someone for help before you send in your next story. You will be amazed at how much better your writing becomes.

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
nice one

good story...like your take on the premise. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked your take on this story, now break from the others and write a sequel following the love of Ash and Roger. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape is rape no matter how you slice it

Once she said no and the fucking mental midget kept going and forcing her it became rape

A rapist is THE lowest form of life there is

This hunk of shit and its father both need A trip back behind the barn where they will never be seen again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Misogynist or Asshole?

Actually, both I think.

I have to admit it's amazing how many weak MRM/MRA sorta "males" post on this site.

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Nicely told......

Nice take of what's already out there. A better version than some. I like Ashs' attempts to prevent her son from taking her. We all knew it was inevitable, that's what the storyline is about. Nicely told. In reality, i would class it as rape. She said 'NO' more than once. The drugging of the father went a bit too far. The ending for me would have been better if Ash got rid of the idiot husband and made the son a sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She said 'no'

When you write a story where you have a female character say NO and the male character continues anyway, that's rape. Pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love these type stories.

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

You basically covered every detail. Except the sex part in the car could have been better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your Psychology is Showing

The abusive father? Was that to create fear and strengthen the bond between Roger and Ash? Unfortunately, you made Ash fearful, and rightfully so, of Roger as well, so it became more of a story of abuse and fear, rather than eroticism and sexuality. Ross is an asshole, so there's your antagonist, so why make Roger out to be an ass too? There seems to be something lurking beneath the surface of the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Under age marriage?

Mother 33, son 18. Mother pregnant at 14,15 at best. No does mean no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the BEST mom son incest story ever!!!! Thank you!!!

Hi, I am your fan and absolutely love the story "Ash rides on son's lap". I think that is the BEST MOTHER SON incest story ever written in the universe!! There is nothing more beautiful than an innocent proper mother continues struggling about her son's incestuous aggression, and ultimately gives in and submits herself to her son for his sexual use. Although her mind refuses incest, her body responds uncontrollably when his son's pre-cum mixes with her pussy juicy during sexual penetration. Can you PLEASE write a part II, that Ash's son brings a black teenage boy home for sleep over, and his son wants to see his beautiful mother Ash fucked by this black boy, but Ash refuses due to moral hesitation. His son then allows this boy to sneak into Ash's room at night and grope her body while she is asleep. Ash wakes up but pretends to be asleep due to fear and embarrassment, is reluctantly fucked by this black boy's big cock. Please.....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mom's 33 and son is 18 means that mom was pregnant at 15.... Isnt that a little too much. Yes, the story was well written and the sex parts are well desxribed but father's abuse gives it a slightly rough edge . The son was too bold and the mother was too fearful. I think it should have been somewhat more submissive. I really liked the ending and the mothers vouluntary suxking. Overall the story has an average. Roo cliched plot yet interesting storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hello people

Firstly its very legal if both sets of parents conscent to it you can get married at age 15 or younger and if your pregnant you most deffinitely can. loved your story facts checked out perfectly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Father was an ass and son was even bigger

No love or tenderness. 33 & 18 too much Bull shit

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years ago
I thought this a fine entry

to the ever popular theme of "fucking your mother in the back seat of a over-stuffed car while Dad drives." Maybe someone smarter than me can explain why the story-line is so much fun. Unlike some other readers I thought the asshole Dad character worked, especially with his unsolicited life advice that only pushed his wife and son towards some forbidden delightful behavior.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Sorry but there's nothing erotic about abuse

The husband was rude and a verbal bully

The son was a predator and rapist.

Mom is a victim

Nothing, absolutely nothing, in this story is sexually stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The author was going for rough not tender and succeeded

The author was very clearly portraying the father and son as rough to build erotic fervor in the story which might I remind everyone is a FICTIONAL account. It’s well done in that it portrays feelings of animalistic sexual instincts juxtaposed with social barriers. I’m a powerful woman and would NEVER put up with abuse, disrespect or coercion in real life but this is fiction, and I actually enjoy rough fantasies because they are imaginary and written. Don’t hate on this story just because it wasn’t tender, the best literature breaks boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how old

you said she was 33 and the son 18 that makes her 15 when she had him

JangoFett77JangoFett77over 5 years ago
Really?

This dick of a son seeing his arse of a dad verbally abuse his mother decides that he will rape her instead of help her, nice family!

No means no!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
W T F !!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

I gave you five ***** , and I don't know why. The sex was HOT once she got use to it,

but in the back of my head, I kept hearing RAPE. We know she gave in,so does that

justify him taking his MOM. The read was ok, BUT!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stopped reading

Both father and son are horrible abusive bullies. This wasn't erotica, it was borderline rape. Some creeps might enjoy that shit, but I don't. I normally love these 'mom on lap car ride' stories. I never thought I'd hate one. This is the first. Thanks for the offering, but you need to try again.

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Wtf he bullied her just like the farther then forced her to have sex with him it's basically rape there was no fun in this story at all

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale11 months ago

Hotly imagined, I'd forgotten what lust can do to a young guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous