All Comments on 'Carnal Knowledge Ch. 07'

by Emmeline

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
karalinekaralineover 9 years ago
*sigh*

You're such a good writer. Your characters are complex and realistic, the attraction between them is palpable, the story is gripping. I'm really enjoying this series.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Loving this tale

Absolutely the right amount of everything. Lust, jealousy, hate, love and remorse.

Roll on the next chapter.

NightDesireNightDesireover 9 years ago

I agree with masterfuljim! This chapter had everything and was great! Give us another chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Beautiful!!!

Wow! You always manage to blow me away. That was delicious, and steamy, and sweet, and intriguing, and I want more!!!!! While I adore the feisty and spirited side of Eliza, I loved seeing her gentle and maternal, and I thoroughly enjoyed all the bits and pieces you throw in with her and the children. I also love how you've weaved that into Rockdale's perception of her, and his resulting guilt and remorse. He is just the right amounts of cad and tortured soul. Brilliantly done! I cannot wait for the day he admits to the feelings he has for her, but of course, the fun is in the journey there! I can already tell that I'm going to loathe George, if I didn't already, and I can see poor Eliza is in for a bumpy ride. The chemistry between Eliza and Rockdale, matched with the brilliantly paced building of their understanding and compassion for one another, is top notch! Truly, well done! I am dying with anticipation, as this is one of my absolute favorite stories, and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next! Thank you so much for another wonderful update! 5* from me! I am off to re-read and re-read and re-read some more!!!!

All The Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it BUT...

I wished Eliza would fought harder next time. I mean the Earl's getting his way eventhough you can clearly tell that Eliza's disgusted by it. I know this is Non-Con but I wished there will come a chance to get away from the Earl and possibly meet someone worthy? I'm a sucker for happy endings but please dont make Eliza fall inlove with the Earl so easily. Let him EARN it. LOL. 5 stars as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

YAY YOU!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't Wait!!!!!!

I love this story, probably one of the best erotic historical stories on this site. I agree with the other comment please don't let Eliza give in to easy make the Earl work haaaaard for her love. Please don't make us wait to long for your next chapter. Keep up the great work.

Eve86Eve86over 9 years ago
Ahhhhhhh!

He such an asshole! I swear! I just want her to kick him in the balls and wack him over the head with a candlestick. That fact that he is hot and a capable sexer (I think I just made that word up) just makes me hate him all the more! I hope she doesn't go all gaga for him in a snap. I want to see some heavy duty groveling! And some payback!

Cheers💋

P.S. Yes, I am fairly wrathful😈 lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sooo....good...thank you!

Loving this bad boy Earl. He's simply delicious. Love the way he takes his woman.

kris10ekris10eover 9 years ago
Way to go....Eilsa!

I am happy her courage hasn't submitted. She still carries herself in that same determined manner like before. Although, she has matured and the shy/insecure young lady has exited the building. The children love her, and their father will follow suite. I'm just afraid in finding out just how many people will attack her physically and mentally before Rockdale discover his love for her, if he ever will. He may just throw her to the wolves and allow his kind to do as they please with her, just to show face..but then there's William, he just might be her prince in shinning armor. There are so many ways you can go from here, hell, you could pursue everyone of those ways and still find an alternate ending, and this i way I am still here, still waiting, and happily reading. This is such a great story and i have to come to terms with your 1+month intervals. ..lol yes I do understand you have a life, I'm not a complete ass, but lurd... I do hope we see the next chapter before Christmas!! Smile and Kisses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh no you stopped at exciting moment! Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, more, more!!

Loving the story and the interaction between the two characters. As he fights his feelings towards her, will her go to greater lengths to debase her? Will he force her to experience different acts, trying to shock her? Will she retaliate by taking some initiative and showing some sass? Will she bring him to his knees with sexual desire?? Can't wait for the next installment, keep up the great work. Beautifully written and balanced. You rock!!

Wildeye760Wildeye760over 9 years ago
Great Story!

I love this story. I hope you have more coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

The story is interesting.im eagerly waiting for the rest.i come here daily so please continue.you are too slow and its killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

Another fabulous chapter.

You sure know how to write and keep the story interesting. Your characters are developing quite nicely. Please keep writing.

Have you written anything else? I would love to read anything you penned.

Regards.

wiltedroseswiltedrosesover 9 years ago
Judith McNaught

Your work reminds me of Judith McNaught's novels. Looking forward to reading more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it

This is great, I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please update soon

I love Eliza's character, and the way she stands up to Rockdale is just delicious. I'm impatiently waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Favorite Series

Truly must be my favorite series on this site. There is nothing like it on this site! I check if you have updated EVERYDAY in hope of the next installment. I also respectfully awknowledge that you have a life, but goodness!! This goes beyond anticipation!! I don't know what would I do if you suddenly just stop posting altogether!! I eagerly, eagerly await the next chapters of the story. The few suggestions/requests/ hopes I have to this story is that you add even more juicy details about the sex, I feel like this can be lengthened and strengthened to make it more hot and yummy. I also wish you'd post more, lol. But I'll do my best to be patient.

Undescribably eager for more

-Adrienne

EmmelineEmmelineover 9 years agoAuthor
it's coming!

Thanks so much for all your comments and encouragement. The next chapter is written and almost ready. Just fine tuning for editing and mistakes.

Love you all,

Em

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot

The earl can hold me down and force me any time!! I love that she fights back and he takes her anyway. It's so sexy.

The erotic and psychological tension is fantastic! Best non-con story I've read because you know that bad boy is kind and caring but full of lust and dominance in the bedroom. My kind of man!

Great writing, great characters. I can't wait to see more. Let him realize he's falling in love slowly. We need to keep this great story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story!!

I am thoroughly engrossed in this story!!! Well thought out plot and characters and beautifully written story!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
OH MY!

I love how she's getting to him! Who knew their verbal sparring would affect him that much? And what of Anna wanting her to tend to her instead of Nanny Goodson?

You're on a roll! 5

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 5 years ago
Emmeline, this is really good.

Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can't put this down

This is like a spectacularly naughty Jane Austen book with just a dash of Brontë roguish charm, cutting through the sniveling I usually find in a Brontë book. I am hoping for a Jane Austen (read, happy) ending.

lookbob66lookbob66almost 4 years ago
Almost quit

Despite your warning, the rape scene was hard to stomach. Likewise her sensuousness overcoming her distaste for him after the rape. But those issues are gradually falling into the background as the characters come to the fore. Wanted to get my personal issues out of the way so I could tell you my opinion of the story when I’ve finished.

HarleyKilledtheJokerHarleyKilledtheJokeralmost 3 years ago

Wish we could've seen this through to the end.

lolololitalolololita5 months ago

Ahhhhh this is so fucking good!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmmeline@Emmeline
1746 Followers
On again, off again writer of smutty romance. I’m sorry Carnal Knowledge isn’t finished. Maybe someday.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES