All Comments on 'A Dragon's Slave Ch. 04'

by GyldenGlor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YES!

New chapter is worth the wait :)

Would love to see many more ;)

Cheers and all the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Post this garbage in Sci/Fi

Then no one needs to read it that doesn't want to. UGH!

GyldenGlorGyldenGlorover 9 years agoAuthor
Response to Anon 2:

I understand that my story may not be of the highest caliber, but I do not appreciate your blatant insults towards my writing. First off, if you don't want to read it, don't read it. You're not obligated to read "this garbage", no more than I am required to write "this garbage".

Or perhaps I should include a disclaimer: "warning, this sorry contains intelligent reflection and representation of ideas. Read it at your own risk. Side effects may include: intellectually and intrigue."

I appreciate the advice to file this under sci-fi. I do not appreciate the unwarranted insult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
post this worthless crap

in sci-fi or up ur a--, then folks who come to non erotic won't have to weed thru ur crapola.

rating/comments based on title and authors name, wudn't waste time reading this drival

1 star

GyldenGlorGyldenGlorover 9 years agoAuthor
Most recent comment response

Wow, harsh bro. In case anyone comes by who likes this series (which I highly doubt), I'm not writing it anymore. Clearly, it's not worth my time if all it does is upset people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue!!!

Hey, don't let everyone else get you down. I enjoy this series very much and you should continue it. I want to see where Nightwing and Peter's relationship goes. This has been good so far and you say it made you feel better, I think that's a great reason to continue.

GyldenGlorGyldenGlorover 9 years agoAuthor
Most recent comment response (again):

I never planned to stop. I was waiting for someone like yourself to respond with something like this so I can inform hateful Anon why I don't care what he thinks.

There is at least one person who enjoys this story besides myself. And as long as it makes even one person smile, it's good enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now there's two!

There are far too few authors who write about the sort of pairing I love, the one between a human and a humanoid dragon, so I figured I'd let you now there's one more out there keeping a close watch on your story. I'm not sure what Anons beef with the story is, but if it's about the fact that it isn't just mindless sex all the time, I'll add in that I don't mind the idea of a plot together with the erotica. If anything, I like it better when there's a point to the story other than "waaah, let's fuck like rabbits!!!".

So uh... Now that I'm here, I suppose I might as well ask something which did bug me a little last chapter. As I mentioned, I do love the idea of a human male and humanoid dragoness hooking up, so I was a liiiiittle bit sad last chapter when Nightwing decided to drop her hair and return her face to a more draconic appearance. She did already explain to Peter why she wanted to switch back, but seeing how she gave herself a humanoid body so that she would more easily blend into the social life of the outside world, wouldn't it then be a bit odd to change back to be more dragon-like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good to this story being continued...

Thanks for continuing this story. It'll be interesting to see how this menage à trois will end up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good story

You are an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, Please

5/5, and Hateful Anon can go piss up a rope. ;)

slavesmistressslavesmistressalmost 8 years ago
Respect

As a dominant woman, with a male slave... I found this paragraph to be timely...

"I look to him, and realize that perhaps...respect isn't just about showing reverence. Maybe respect...maybe respect is also fighting with someone when you're trying to teach them something. Maybe respect...is a lot more flexible than I originally thought."

While reverence is a wonderful thing. Struggling through the learning part of D/s isn't always addressed from the D's side. Most stories are of the submissives' education, but in real life, we learn from each other. It is nice to have that pointed out in a fantasy story.

Nice job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous