All Comments on 'When It Snows Ch. 03'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very

poor ending. live with take advantage of but never marry the bitch again unless when you divorce the next time this time you get half her millions

Cyb4Cyb4over 9 years ago
Ha

Laughed my ass off over those books! Have to admit I'm not much smarter than your protagonist. Didn't catch on until the job fell into his lap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame, But Cute

A little too cloying, but fairy tales often are. Still, kind of fun to read. Bet you enjoyed writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very rushed

He had been re-acquainted with his ex for what, two days, before asking her to marry him? Had missed out on six years of his daughters life, her wedding, three years of his grandson, because his ex couldn't fess up to the truth until after her last husband had passed away? This doesn't sound like a family that missed him that much. Yeah, rebuild the relationship with the daughter, but the wife did him zero favors.

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
Ding Batter......

Sorry, your are a moron, I would give you a zero but it would not count. One (1) is the best I can do. You make no sense in this world, things have a give and take.. He needs some very good reason to come back (revenge?)? You sound like you were born with more than one stupid gene....

bill..

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
I can see one possible starting point for a reconciliation

Shirley signs over ever penny of wealth she inherited from Henry. Everything that exceeds one half of her and Barry's net worth at the time of their divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Check the title heading...."Humor and Satire"

Ummm...all you folks making negative comments about how unrealistic the story is and what a moron the guy would have to be to go back to his ex-wife - you do get that it is a satire, right? Or did that fly right past you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Even with the satire

Our down on his luck man comes across as a bit stupid and lame. It would be the ultimate folly to glibly reunite and marry into his old family. I guess all it take is 104,000 pounds and free pussy for him to forget the past six years and what her ladyship actively did to him during the divorce. Can't say I would be that excited to get back with her on the terms presented in this story. Can't say I would get back with any of them. Oh well, we already know he loves "taking it up the old poop shoot" based on his lackadaisical behavior throughout the story. Hell he would be better off suing old Henry's estate for destroying the marriage. His wonderful ex shouldn't have any problem with that should she? She would be happy to tell a court exactly what happened and get him a good settlement, right? After all, she admits how she has always loved him... right! I'll wager she loves Henry's money far more than she loves her ex. That's where the shit would hit the road.

It's easy for her when she gives up nothing and gains a boy toy. Lame assed British males.

0649d0649dover 8 years ago
I tend to read stories rated 4* and above

and while many of your stories are good, I just don't feel that this met up with your talents. It's a feel-good story but it's inconsistent, hence it's agonising because the reconciliation is unbelievably simple.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The story is absurd and you would have to spread the events over a couple of years in order to make the reconciliation work, but it isn't a LW tale but is great satire on one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well played - it WAS a Disney story and ending!

The cat got the best of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yuck. . . . . . RAAC(even if this is in h&s)

"This time yesterday, for just a few moments I think hope finally left me. I had never been so low. I had lost everything, my family, my livelihood, my car, I had no power, heating or food. I had just a couple of hundred in the bank but was still a good fifty short of my mortgage. I was down and out, literally on the floor, I couldn't get any lower. I was drowning without a lifeline, but there you were, out of the blue. You helped me, you loved me, you brought me back in the world, back into your life."

I'm sorry did he not live the part where it was SHE that threw him overboard? I guess thats the humor part of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And Then . . . And Then . . . And Thrn

Oohff! I landed painfully on my thin bony arse and one of my not-so-funny-bone elbows, while my feet continued to describe a perfect arc and consequently the back of my head also struck the pavement with a resounding thud. I was carrying a haversack on one shoulder.

That damn heavy bag swung around and, like it landed right on the tip of my fucking nose. I must have passed out from the two impacts to my head. From what the nurse told me later, I laid there for over twelve hours as the storm developed into the worst one seen in Britain in over fifty years, with over two feet of snow and ice burying me, after temperatures had fallen below 0 degrees on the American temperature scale. I lost the first two phalanges of each finger in my right hand due to frostbite and the tips of each finger in my other hand. My threadbare sweatpants soaked up the water snow and ice and most of my arse was also lost to frostbite. The blood apparently offered some protection to my nose, as I didn't lose it. The nurse told me I had been talking in my delirium to someone named Shirley, Katherine, and a little boy. Alas when I woke up it was all just a dream! In reality, I had nothing! Discharged some days later, I returned to my hovel to see that it had been boarded up, and a bulldozer was knocking it down. As the bulldozer proceeded, Piddles came leaping out of the falling debris and launched into my face, hissing, tearing, biting and clawing until it all went black.

I gave you 5 stars for your fantasy, but I think mine is more likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit. wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Most enjoyable 5*

...and funny too.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh, I never understand why people take cheaters back - humor or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
979 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories