All Comments on 'The Fallout Shelter'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Nice

Nice story of realized love. Who really gives a shit about the relationships - it's the love that counts. Do think blaster666 should have found another city for Barb to get rich in. His busy, populous Detroit has only about half the people it used to - only a bit bigger than Milwaukee, Cleveland or Baltimore - and most real estate agencies must have gone broke, not wealthy, over recent years.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Your stories are consistently top notch.

There are a ton of amateur authors here, some are great, some are horrible, and most are somewhere in between. You, on the other hand, are able to compose stories that are not only well-written, but terrific stories on their own. I loved this one, and look forward to the next.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A very good story

A good believable storyline and a well written story.

I enjoyed the read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrific

You penned a well crafted story that didn't deteriorate into the usual idiocy. Three nice people who make love. I truly enjoyed it. There seems to be plenty of room for sequels or add-ins, the characters and story is that good.

ChrispeChrispeover 9 years ago
Very, very good.

Very erotic, but the spelling mistakes means you need more time to re read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Well done as usual, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Wonderful, sweet story that hit all the emotions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing!

Very believable! Enjoyed a good solid story, will be looking for more from you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

It's not often you read a story that's so well written and hot that you instantly know it's going to be a classic. This story was like that!!

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 9 years ago
Damn that was hot!

Loved the story. It was erotic, sensual, and very believable. I've been a fan of your others as well but I think this one is my favorite. Hope you have more down the pipeline.

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
incredible quality

favorite story, favorite author. you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful writing. thank you.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
poignant story

For me most incest stories are quick strokers answering my fetish. This is a well-crafted romance with well-sketched motivations and a lovely sense of setting. Bravo Zulu! More plz and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Author here

Blaster666 is the best taboo writer, if you liked this one, there are plenty more with this quality from this guy. You see a story written by blaster, you better read it, he never disappoints

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Written, Hot, Good Side Remarks 5*

The side remarks I refer to are descriptions of Brian getting an erection & your describing it as 'growing wood', 'going Oak', wood setting roots', etc. All of them work to further enhance the story.

Keep up the excellent writing, because I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Brother!!!!!!

Wish I had a brother like Brian!!!! My cunt is leaking all over the place.

jott50jott50about 8 years ago
holy shit!!!

I think this is my favorite story so far. I think mom never got over her shame of the incestual act but had been willing to reconsider her relationship with her son. What a love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Love story, you should continue it. I can relate to being gone for so long while serving in the army as well, one didn't have sexual towards my mother, but my Lil sis and I always used to fool around with each other while parents were asleep or gone. Sadly my sister passed away 4 years ago on my birthday

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 7 years ago
Love lives on.

I wish I could've had a sister like Barb myself. This is a very good love story that looks to live on through brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!! 5*

Well written, erotic, romantic!

Not just another fuck & suck, but it should be CONTINUED!

This basis deserves a 2nd chapter, probably concluding with some other family members needing a place to stay & a hand up.

Finally FIVE STARS, wish I could give more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh boy!

Well thought out and well written. Can't ask for a better story. Thanks for writing it. Gave it a five star.

The old fart

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578about 7 years ago
Holy Shit

That hit me right in the feels. You did a fantastic job of writing this. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sisters hair.

Great story. Enjoy the love and romance parts of your stories. If the sister had founda blond wig in the house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was really, really good!

When they went down in the basement shelter at the end I started laughing; for some reason my mind was thinking the bed was a double cot, not a mattress, and I was picturing them getting busy on it then all of a sudden the canvas ripping from old age and both of them falling straight through and landing hard on the floor! Hehehe! Don't know why that popped in my head!

Thanks for the awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wow! Not sure how I’ve missed this gem over the years, but bravo! Really, REALLY great story. Thinking I may have a new favorite.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME.

Loved the way you developed the story.

Had me stiff and wanting more.

Any thoughts about Sis getting pregnant ?

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Romantique und Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just came across it and was well worth reading it would have been nice if you had continued and have sis start a family with her brother???? 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!

FortheseForthese2 months ago

After all these years, still a beautiful and tender love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous