All Comments on 'Mommy's Naughty Little Boy'

by SuperSonic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wher is part 2.

Hey Dude,

I really enjoyed the story, but get to work on part two.

This could be great with momw and the boys and even the moms getting it on.

grass

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"ample size 36B breasts?"

Um, I don't think so. It was any erotic read though..except for the flying "manjuice.". Keep on writing!

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Extremely bad

Very rarely do I find a story devoid of anything redeeming to say about it.

You saw a cock and cum on Cinemax? Not only are you 'here'ing things, you're 'sea'ing things, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with Sigint; Very bad indeed

The 12-year old who wrote this needs a swift kick in the ass for posting such garbled shit; the spelling and the fevered rush to get to the (very poorly written) sex-scenes immediately gave his age away. Go away, grow up, get some hair on your balls, actually have sex, with a real, live female (species of your choice) then write about sex, because this was possibly the most juvenile piece of pointless shit I have ever read on this site, and that's going some. You suck in so many ways I actually applauded you for winning the 'Terrible Sex in a Dumb Story' Award. Minus 500 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous