All Comments on 'Suzy Loves Nicky....'

by steve w

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!!!!

this is one of the hottest lesbian sex stories i've ever read and also quite realistic. fisting, anal- great stuff! i'd love to read about the double fisting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

That was fucking awesome!!!

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 18 years ago
Very well done, as always,

though from a woman's point of view there was a certain OUCH factor. You captured the fun of anal play perfectly, though, including the feel of another's anus on your tongue. Hope to see more of your stories soon; you've been absent too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

hot nasty fucking and fisting. No complaints

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fisting...yum

i love being fisted and fisting a juicy wet cunt, and ass-fucking feels great too. no dicks necessary, my friend. this is a wonderful submission. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dude

You.Are.Amazing!

Sexiest lesbian anal story on this site! I actually read it twice!

Hope you do more lesbian storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Wow sounds like you've done it for real. Great Job Mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love

wow so damn hot .... i came :)

alanabirequestalanabirequestabout 7 years ago
Love hot nasty girl on girl stories

I was hoping one girl would fuck the other while pushing her head and long pretty hair all the way down into a toilet bowl. I love being fucked, by a man or a woman, with my head all the way in the toilet!! I love it when the toilet is flushed and I can feel my hair being sucked down the toilet. I love for the toilet bowl to be full to the top with water, piss or both, and I want to be completely drenched, my tits and shaved pussy dripping wet with toilet water.

Please write more about that!

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Who needs a cock...

when there are so many other creative ways of doing it, and in a convertible, no less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Richard likes it dirty!

That was a delicious story! I interrupted one of my own to read yours. I saw it and wanted to see if it would influence mine, and it has!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous