All Comments on 'Demon Seeds'

by JSBloodwine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
biercebierceover 9 years ago
Trippy

Intriguing premise. Will you continue? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

I would love to know the connection between them. Please continue.

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Mate, you do know that your 'phallus' gets "engorged" and not "engrossed", don't you? Engrossed means to be wrapped up or be absorbed in thought. I couldn't help laughing out loud whenever I came across that word here.

So, anyhoo nice bit of story mate, apart from that one little thing. Hope you continue with this real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good settlement for the great series that I wish it to become

You managed to stir up some suspense with that one, didn't you?

Anyway, you worked on the background and I appreciate it. I hope that you will continue on writing this story and developing its universe, describing the effects of the event that occured between Claire and Samara and giving us some news about the extraterrestrial organisation that sent these seeds to this earth.

I am also wondering why the people bonded with the plant didn't get their skin turned green and sunlight-absorbing. Was this the effect of the first generation plants only? And how, if this was voluntary, the penis growth could help them survive in a potentially hasher world as, besides the suppleness, it is the only major consequence shown of the plant bonding.

Besides this little plot hole, I want to remind you that this story was quite enjoyable and thus that it would be a waste to keep it unfinished.

JSBloodwineJSBloodwineover 9 years agoAuthor
Hello everyone :)

First: I guess I did use the word "engrossed" instead of engorged lol. my bad.

Second: (About the series) There will be ten books when I'm done writing the series. Many questions will be answered in the next two books that I have already written. This site will always be one book behind the ones that are for sale. The second one in the series, I will post around the end of the month. The third one...hell I don't know about the third one, I'm still editing it. When book four goes up for sale I will post book three here. Rinse and repeat to book ten. :)

If you want to ask me directly please feel free to write me. I'm always grateful for feedback.

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

jsbloodwine@gmail.com

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

Mael99Mael99over 9 years ago
Very imaginative.

You have a nice premise here and appear to have thought out the details well. The text is also nicely polished and comfortable to read. I look forward to the next book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next?

When are you gonna post the next one? Or are they undera different title?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!

Incredible story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

It's a very interesting futa story. I loved that shower sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJSBloodwine@JSBloodwine
200 Followers
I've been writing erotic stories now for a few years. You may have noticed that I dipped out for a year. Please do not be alarmed. I was learning how to 3D render to take my stories to the next level. I will be posting my stories here the same as I ever have but please conside...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES