All Comments on 'The First Time'

by rm1969

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Quite erotic! I love first hand, true accounts! Thanks for sharing it. Any chance of another chapter? Did you get to suck off George again? Did it become a routine or regular arrangement? Would love to hear more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

Great story. Very hot especially since its true. What's happening now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

True stories get me revved up like no others! My own story isn't so different.

I woke up once in the middle of the night when I was spending the night with a buddy, in high school. I was hard as a rock and he was sucking my cock! I mean, going to town on it like no ones business. Though 3/4 asleep, I shot a huge load and then fell back asleep when I heard him roll away (we were both in his bed). The next morning, neither of us said anything but the next weekend, he asked if I wanted to spend the night again. Thinking about getting my cock sucked before, I said yes!

Like the last time, I woke up with my cock hard as iron and his mouth on it. He was taking his time this time and instead of just going for the gold! He would suck, then pull his mouth off, then jack me and then go back to sucking. It really didn't take that long, a HS boy with a perpetual hard on and a girlfriend that didn't let me do anything but feel her tits. This time when I shot my load, he swallowed it all down again, but then said "that tasted GOOD!" Then he rolled away and I fell asleep again.

When I woke up the next morning, it was daylight and he was sucking me again. He must have felt me wake up because he looked up and me and his face reddened when he saw me looking back but didn't stop. I shot a huge load while we looked at each other and he told me later, seeing my 'cum' face made it even better for him! I watched him milking my cock and swallow it all, then keep sucking until I had to push him away.

When he laid back, his own cock was sticking straight up and I said to myself, 'what the hell', and went for it. His cock wasn't as thick as mine but was almost as long, but had a much larger head. He was circumcised, where I am not. I sucked and jacked on him, and remembering how he'd said how good it tasted, was ready to swallow when he unloaded in my mouth. I felt him get close and braced myself, locking my lips behind the corona of his cock. When his cock started spitting that scalding hot (it seemed like it!) sperm into my mouth, I was hooked on sucking cock. He told me later, he hadn't cum in almost a week, too busy with school work. I wasn't prepared for the volume but swallowed it like a trooper!

It was kind of hard to look him in the eye after he watched me swallow his cum. But my cock sure liked it! It was hard as a ramrod! My buddy saw it and though he'd just cum, went down on it and brought me to a screaming orgasm! I found that I enjoyed cumming in his mouth, not just the cumming from him sucking, but to spew my load into his mouth. And he loved sucking it as much as I loved him dong it.

We made a pact to give each other relief whenever they needed it. And to this day, some 25 years later, we still do. Our kids are graduated from high school, our wives are friends who don't know about what we do, and we still give each other the relief we both need, whenever it's needed. Over the years, neither of us has said no to the other. We suck only one another's cock, no one elses. We're friends that lay it all out for the other. Plus, I found I LOVE the taste of his cum!

rm1969rm1969over 9 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I will post a story of what happened after that and where we are at soon. Hope to finish it up later this week.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

I really enjoyed it, well written and believable, first times a alway great and rememberable. Wish I had a friend like that. The LOVED IT comment was a hot story of it;s own. Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it

Liked the story. Want to hearmore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Taste of Cum

I too love the taste of cum, love the way it feels when a guy shoots in my mouth, love swallowing a hot load.

davalenedavaleneover 9 years ago
My first time...

...was quite different. I will never forget it. The taste of cum is constantly on my mind.

klippertklippertover 9 years ago
I'm hard

Great read...I still remember my first real cock...and cum. there has to be more than one story with this new relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fun story

I recall when I was almost 18, two college guys in thier 20s rented next door. We got a bit chummy and I went over to watch a game with them on TV. One thing led to another and they began to play. I was getting aroused watching them. Next I know one lets go in the others mouth and I am being french kissed with a mouthful of cum.Then the other guy is on my cock and I did not take long to dump a huge load.

We spent the rest of the day teaching me how to suck and swollow. They rented for another year or so. We had many great times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I love first time stories and this is a great one. Very readable and plenty of good details. I am looking forward to the sequel! Do you ever get together and play still?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks

amazing piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Yeah, that story got me good and hard. As I love giving blowjobs as much as getting them, the only thing now I must decide is which one to go do first! LOL. I got it: ORGY, MY APARTMENT, IN 2 MINUTES! Cum one, cum all.

PG564EPG564Eover 8 years ago
Well written memory

I love to have a man's erection in my mouth. Nothing is more intimate sexually in my mind than to have the craving to give blow jobs and have a man's semen roar into my mouth and throat. Ate my own cum for years also. We both share this marvelous addiction!

JosoJosoover 8 years ago
Fellow cock lover

Nice! I am bisexual, and although I'm really not attracted to most men, I absolutely ADORE cock. An hour between a guy's legs is time very well spent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BJ

Nice first time, please tell us more!

SelfPleasureSelfPleasureabout 8 years ago
Nice

Wow nice, wish I had a friend like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
often ?

Hey do you get to swallow his cum often now ? Has he ever tasted yours ?

KinkyPerv83KinkyPerv83over 7 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story, made better by the fact it's true! Thanks for sharing.

lissyb13lissyb13over 7 years ago
Love it

What a great story i felt like i was there in the room with you

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 7 years ago
Nice!

Nice story! You could really feel the realism in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You never forget that first time you suck a cock. When the guy came in my mouth, I knew I would continue to suck cocks and I have. There is no better feeling than having a hard cock in your mouth and then having him fill your mouth with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time

It's true you never forget the first time... I was 17 and the guy was 52, we had met at the beach and I couldn't help but stare at his package in white speedos as we came out of the water!

He mentioned that he had a holiday chalet just behind the beach and invited me back there for a shower and cool drink ... I guessed ( rightly ) that he was Gay and judging from the looks we got as we walked up to his chalet, it was no secret !!

Justin showed me where the shower was and left me to it... freshly showered I put on my shorts and went into the lounge... Justin was on the leather sofa - naked and sporting a huge erection, patting the seat beside him for me to sit

" want to watch some porn ?"

I just nodded and licked my lips

" go for it " he smiled

The first taste of his lovely big cock was like nectar!!... and to the sounds of gay sex on the tv I sucked him off... Justin returned the favour later... and I sucked him twice more that night and next morning before leaving

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You never forget

My first time I was at a local movie theater with the wife and kids, about one third of the way thru the movie I had to pee, so I excused myself and went, I had just about finished when in comes this guy that is big and country looking, everyone knows the type, he unzips and starts taking out his dick, to date I have no idea but I snuck a peak at his cock and immediately froze, this thing almost soft looked to be seven inches, and yes he caught me looking, he looked me in the eye and said wanna suck it for me queer, I reluctantly replied I'm not queer, never wanted to suck a man before, he motioned towards a stall and said if you want to suck my big dick tonight go in there, I was in a sexual trance and went in the stall and sat down, he walked in and wasted no time sticking his cock in my mouth, I sucked him slowly at first, his cock grew to nearly 9 inches and quite fat, after a couple of minutes we both had a rythum going and he told me to ready myself for his cum, I had already gone this far so I guess I might as well, anyhow the next thing I know was a rush of warm stuff in my mouth, he was cumming, a grunt or two and my mouth was full of his juice, he immediately pulled out, tucked it away and said thanks, I have to get back to my movie, I swallowed and we walked out together, I returned to my family and our movie with the the taste of his cum still on my tounge, I was hooked from that day fourth, I've suck many dicks since and loved every one, I'm still married and quite secretive about my other side, I love my wife and her pussy but once and awhile I like some hard Cock and cum.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
I luv

sucking cock, wish I had a regular suck/fuck buddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yep, first time at an adult theatre. nervous, not knowing, a guy came and sat next to me, he undid and pulled his cock out, I looked, he stroked it, I reached over, he let me stroke it, I heard him say suck, I lowered my head, my first cock, hard, nice, I don't think I was that good but I soon got to taste his cum. He got up and left, another guy in a suit came over and stood, his cock out, I sucked my second as he guided my head and gave me my second taste, followed by a third, a big islander guy. Loved it since.

GaySeniorGaySeniorover 5 years ago
Yes , it only takes once.

I went through puberty masturbating about sucking cock and fanasized about sucking cock whenever my wife and I had sex. In my mid 30s I finally sucked my first cock and it was even better than I could have imagined. I've gone down on more than 100 guys in the last 30 plus years. For me there is no such thing as too much cock or too much cum. I've got a regular boyfriend and we blow each other weekly; but, I' also suck other cock whenever possible.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

Great story, I wish I had a friend I could suck on a regular basis. I would be happy go be his personal cocksucker swallowing all the cum he could produce.

sj_53sj_53over 5 years ago
Who is Chris?

You were sucking George and out of the blue you said Chris was moaning mixed with Tera's sounds in the background. Who is Chris?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

Still waiting for my first! When I was younger, I too would jack off into my mouth, now days I have to do it into my hand and lick it off. Yum!

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

What was amazing was he could suck/deep throat himself, teach that and make a mint!

That’s the way it should be in life, friends take care of friends. I still suck my best friends always

Have, always will. Sometimes we have beers at home just mine has a bigger head and 🍻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it reads awesomely honest

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, wish I had a friend like that because I would reciprocate as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrm1969@rm1969
12 Followers
Dominate orally bisexual male. Looking for that special somebody that can take control and make me a sub for them. In the mean time will just be hanging around posting pics, naughty chatting, writing stories and enjoying my open marriage. Feel free to hit me up to comment o...