All Comments on 'Mummy Love'

by Daddyslittlegirl101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong section

Has to be in the wrong section as its kinky to have sex with a dead corpse especially one that's old and dried out, which normally is used for science study. That's exactly what a mummy is a long dead body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mummy

Gotta love it when idiots leave feedback. Really don't people realize that the USA is one of the few places where the matriarch of the family is called mom or mommy. I'm a bit amazed that they have computers in the caves they live in.

The foregoing aside great story just too short. Longer with more lead in and development would have gotten a five rather than a four.

OK stepping of my soap box now. And putting my cape on so I can right the rest of the world's issues.

Mistress Carrie

Daddyslittlegirl101Daddyslittlegirl101over 8 years agoAuthor
Aussie spelling

Thanks for all your comments :)

In Australia Mom or mommy is spelled Mum or mummy and I'm an Aussie soo aussie spelling it is lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Read

I agree with you ladies , America is the only place I have come across that use Mommy. I'm from Great Britain and its always Mummy and sometimes Mammy.

That aside , great story, very sexy keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't decide

I can't decide if the person who left the mummy comment is being a smart ass or is stupid? And I live in the USA & I know about the word mum. Nice story :)

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Mummy

We Americans can sure appear to be somewhat myopic at times. Mummy is very common term in other parts of the world; so why worry, just enjoy the story!

klausvonklumpklausvonklumpover 8 years ago
Loved Mummy Love

Awesome story...had me totally turned on and pushing bottom of desk with my stiffening rod...hope to see more from you...and you could be my little girl any time at all...

bigbazzybigbazzyover 6 years ago

theres nothing like a good lesbian story , but between mother and daughter just raises it higher lets have more

likestolicklikestolickover 6 years ago
more

We need another chapter.

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Straight to the sex. Very erotic Story. Thank you.

steve437steve437over 1 year ago

So sexy! Is there a brother/son who can get involved in the next chapter?!

Mayan1Mayan17 months ago

The best and the hottest mom and daughter story yet!!!!!! Please, another one. KUDOS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous