All Comments on 'Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 05'

by Et2bruttus

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
About time!!!!

I waited a loooooong time for you to get back to this story. What Happened??? did you take a vacation? Anyway, good pick up from where you left off. Still wondering about the two predators still out there. I don't feel I will be waiting long for the next chapter to find out... I hope.

DariusxifyDariusxifyover 9 years ago
finally!!!

Finally after years the story continues!!!! Glad to see that the quality is still there!! Cant wait for part 6!! Hopefully it wont be as long this time lol. Good work!!

MagikcatMagikcatover 9 years ago
OMG!

WOOHOO! UPDATE TO THE STORY! *happy-dance*

Omfg, I cannot wait for the next part! I want to see how this ends! Very terrified for Taylor, btw...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super hot!

Wow, an update! This is an awesome story and I'm delighted you decided to continue it. I would love to know what happens to Alicia and Taylor - will he be given to the Queen? What sort of creature will Alicia give birth to? Can't wait for the next update!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 9 years ago
Nothing short of....

FUCKING AWESOME! You hit upon a kink of mine! Love the Alien Xenomorphs! It brings up visions of this....

http://rule34-data-000.paheal.net/_images/6202878595184073a7051b374e02fd22/1524927%20-%20Alien%20Meandraco%20Xenomorph.jpg

SirenoftheDeepSirenoftheDeepabout 9 years ago
Yay for the update!!

Hey there, I'm glad you decided to continue this series! I love how you described Alicia's experience at the hands (and dick) of the Predalien and her reaction to the Hiphugger. I really look forward to finding out what kind of alien she gives birth to, and I wonder what's going to happen to Taylor? Please keep up the excellent work! I wish you the best of luck writing the next installment!

HulkingBeast19HulkingBeast19almost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Somebody should make a comic or illustration of this... it's pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn

this is one of the best damn stories i've ever seen for Alien or Predator DO MORE!!!5E

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come On!

More! I need more, i need more, i need more! Oh sorry please lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Greatness

Dude, please continue this. Leaving us with the cliffhanger of Taylor dragged before the queen and Alicia becoming xenopreds baby mama ain't. I speak for us all when I say we Want More!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate this type of unfinished story. :C

*Cliffhanger intensifies*

Just when we get to find out what actually happens when there was no face-hugging involved. BAM, Cliffhanger, right in the face!

._.

Honestly, that CH was cruel. :C

All in all though, good job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not usually into this kind of kink, but I found this series oddly arousing. I do hope Alicia and Taylor get to have sex at some point, with the same kind of juicy writing you apply to the aliens ;)

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
don't stop

title

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Update soon, please...

maverick12288maverick12288over 5 years ago
Love this

Would like more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love story so far

Love the story so far, please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The ntr just makes this disgusting only sick beta males would enjoy this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stolen?

Since it appears you are not going to continue this story to a proper conclusion it appears someone else may have decided to take your idea and write their own. Google search "Corporal Alicia Jackson" and you'll fine two entries, one at goodreads.com and the other at barnesandnoble. The title is "The Predator's Hunt" (goodreads) and "The Predator's Hunt - Alien Breeding (barnesandnoble), both under the pen name Cora Adel. She uses the exact same character name. I have not read her e-book because both websites want money so I don't know if she stole just the MCs name or also excerpts from your story for hers. Anyway her story was published on Nov 16, 2013 (both websites) whereas the first four chapters of your story was published on here between 2011 and 2012. Chapter 5 was in 2014, a year after her story was published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this story but sadly it appears that since the last (this) installment was posted 11/12/14 one can only conclude this has been abandoned by the author. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous