All Comments on 'A Gift from Mother Christmas'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mrusamrusaover 9 years ago
Message of forginess and hope

What a wonderful story. I love it. When you wrote "She smells nice: a soft sweet, spicy, homely scent..." the first though that came to my mind was the smell of gingerbread, and cinnamon. I have to say that Suzie is better than me handling piercing heart comment, me I wouldn't have forgiven Emmy. But they say forgive and forget, so I guess Suzie was able to cope with it. ScattySue, do you think it will be possible for next Christmas to write a followup of this story so we can find out what happen between the two. I'm asking 'cause I'm hoping Suzie will have her cake and eat it too. Because of your story, my day is starting with a smile. 5 stars to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You spoil us, your readers!

Oh dear, ScattySue, you do spoil it for reading so many of the other Literotica stories with your quality of writing! Let's hope this is a winner, it certainly should be and in my mind is already.

Yes, a sequel for next Christmas would be rather a good present for your readers, don't you think?

M

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

while i am not into girl-girl sex stories, i thought that this one was very erotic and sensuous.even though i am a straight male i could emphasize with many of suzys emotions, as i was treated roughly by my supposed 'friends' when i was younger. you wrote a very touching story with a subject matter that many writers shy away from, ie overweight people and the reasons for their sexuality...5*...GOOD JOB SCATTY SUE.

Arago007Arago007over 9 years ago
Very nice!

I really loved this story. Sweet, realistic and with some very hot moments. I do think that since this was sharing a memory you kind of owe it to us readers to write us a Suze update - and if Emmy is still in the picture, her as well - I'm sure none of us want to wait a year, maybe a Valentine's story?

gnome_mangnome_manover 9 years ago
Merry Christmas, Sue Seven Stars For You

So warm and sweet. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sue, this is a well written very sweet story, with a little Christmas magic.

I like the Mother Christmas creator, but I still haven't decided if she's magical, or just a nice older lady. A very very nice horny older lady...

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you.

Just 3 brief pages and you manage to squeeze it all in: And not just the the norms, the lies and the thoughtless chicaneries, but equally the friendship, joy and exuberance: Plus some pretty hot sex :D

I wonder how many confused and hurt young girls YOU are going to be the "Mother Chrismas" for with this story. Not a lot I fear, such are not the majority of readers here on literotica, but surely there will be some, and even some who see the truth of it ;-))

Thank You.

VvV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

Great story I gave the story 5 stars as it was one of the best stories on here. I hope a squeal is happening even if it is not done during the contest. I want this story to win if you haven't won already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just what we needed

This story is just what we needed: a warm-hearted Christmas tale with what promises to be a happy outcome for Suze. Thanks, ScattySue.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Sue, what I liked...

...about this story is how well you developed your characters. Revealing the psychology, the complexity of relationships. Then provided Suze and Emmy each an epiphany to begin to understand themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful story!

I love all your stories,especially as their written in English rather than American.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love It 😘

I just finished. Then read your comments on your upcoming stories. Can you give a more definite release date for your sequel too A Gift from Mother Christmas.

hanibtorrhanibtorrabout 8 years ago
Fortunate

It comes a time in the journey of life when we all need to have a true friend. We should consider ourselves fortunate to have a friend like Kris, and now I feel the same for Suze. May we all be so blessed.

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Great story.

Thanks Sue for another great story. Your characters and stories are relatable and really enjoyable.

Hope your writing muse brings inspiration and more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing story

this definitely must have a sequel...please do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fat women's bodies and fat lesbian's bodies are perfect and beautiful the way they are.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Very nice story!

Women's bodies are beautiful, no matter what shape or size they come in. People need to know this, and not shame others because of their body shap/size. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Turnaround isn't fair play

While Suzie is a sympathetic character, her behavior towards Danny wrt his "little cock" is the same sort of sexual bullying he committed against her. Granted, she didn't commit sexual assault, but as humiliating as his treatment of her, so is his telling his friends about his "little cock" on her instructions. But don't get me wrong - I have zero empathy for Danny, am happy he got put in his place, and really don't think a bully like him should be a teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The second paragraph really got to me. I know how this girl feels, I ask myself the same questions. I'm 30, have known I am a lesbian since I hit puberty and have never felt romantic love from a woman. At this point I'm not sure if I ever will. I have loved other women and they've know it, but something about me turned them away. I'm beginning to think Im unlovable. What's wrong with me?

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
Great story

It is nice to see a story with regular people. And I have to say I like the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

You covered so many emotions so well - and- great sex.

batman20003batman20003almost 3 years ago

Great story showing real feelings with a real, woman. Having been a "chubby chaser" all my life, it disturbs me to see a woman or girl in distress because of an ignorant slight. Thank you for writing this with such insight. Excellent writing too!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

A teenage drama and for shure happen in every single school around the world ....... Being an outsider is always intense ...... Yes lovely written story and already great wisdom appeared in Suze to turn Jhonny into the perfect lighted object

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Kris does seem to get around. And in a good way. This is my second time a time around and the story is less angsty and more emotional. Very good story, the first time and the second time even better. Hope you have a Merry Christmas or a Happy Christmas as the case may be.

Cupertino345Cupertino345almost 2 years ago

I notice you have not been active in a while. I have read several of your stories and I wished there were more. If you read this then you will know that you are still being read and if this is just screaming into the void, thank you for sharing.

moimeme68moimeme68about 1 year ago

What a beautiful piece of writing...! So lovely, so sensual, so hot. I wish the author had continued the story.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 1 year ago

OMG, Mother Christmass cheating on Father Christmass...

The world must be coming to an end.......

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

Enjoyed your little epistle. Hot as hell. Only thing, though, Suzie’s wish for a thinner body… is it a sign that she doesn’t really accept herself, or her body? Given the fact that most people are not able to permanently reduce weight, I think staying in good HealthKit by exercise is probably the best overweight people can achieve. I compare this with the underlying theme in JCMcNeilly’s «Beautiful». The female protagonist there is overweight, and yes she struggles with self eesteem issues, but on a different level. I recommend all reader’s to read that story as well.

Anyway, I see there is quite a while since you’re postes a story. This is my First novel I have read by you. You’re a gifted writer, so I can only encourage you to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1860 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES