All Comments on 'Married Couples Change Partners'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cute , Fun , Sexy & Erotic ....

Well done !!! .. Not too descriptive . Left lots to the imagination , which is , I feel , a hallmark of good erotic fiction . Loved the "Rain Checks". Bob R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pure crap

divorse lawyers will be the only winners in this arrangement. No loving marriages could servive this adultry. Why bother get married if you want to live this life style?

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Changing Partners

Story is very erotic. But as I read it I couldn't help but wonder that if everyone was continually switching partners, why didn't you all meet, get naked together and have a big ole orgy in the nude in someones living room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more detail

didn't like too much for lack of any sex detail description - your story is delicious, my favorite kind - but I need some more sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
goodnight Chet

Every bit as scintillating as an evening news report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

Pure Trash!! No erotica,at all!!! Don't quit your day job.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Which section would this news article be in ?

For goodness sake, do you have an editor or even read this out loud before you submit ? It reads like a meeting of the PTA, being reported in the local fish wrapper.

No emotion generated what so ever. No identification or sympathy or emotion of any description with any character. The writing isn't bad, just flat. We need to hear what is going through someone's mind. What they're thinking, and feeling. Three couples and no jealousy whatsoever ? No talking afterward about the different "sexperiences?" You just stated who paired off with whom. Not exciting.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
A blandly superficial treatment of a complex subject

I'm afraid very little of this story seems plausible and that greatly lessens it's erotic potential. The author presents us with three couples who have known each other for a long time. Presumably, they have been in monogamous relationships up until now but this isn't made clear. If they were not, then the decision to begin full swapping without any STD testing or required use of condoms becomes even more ludicrous than it first appears. It was unrealistic there was no agreement that moving forward the 6 adults involved would have no sexual contacts outside of the group or any discussion of the means being used to avoid pregnancy. These same issues would need to be addressed when a new couple joined the group. How could all 6 original members be certain they would be attracted to the opposite sex member of the new couple without some type of evaluation or interview process?

Furthermore virtually no one could enter into a swapping situation like this without some anxiety and misgivings. How could any of them never feel jealousy or insecurity? How could they not have concerns that this new adventure could adversly impact their marriages? How could they not have prior agreements with their spouse and the group as a whole that established guidelines and boundaries? Such concerns and needs are both human and healthy self preservation. These issues could be addressed in the right circumstances if the effort were put forth to do so. The absense of any such content in this story weakens it substantially.

Thanks for the story, Vic. Please keep writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whores swap their cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very pausable story. Long term friendships; men were golfing partners; All children off their hands, so the three couples decided to take their friendship to the next level.

That there had been flirting and some touching going on between them over a prolonged period of time reminds me of similar situations that has occurred during the course of my married life. Variety is indeed the spice of life--- given that the marriages are well established and the trust had been established over a number of years. My marriage remained intact and so too did most of the 'others'. Those that failed were due to other factors, as do so many marriages, given time. I liked the writing as the story flowed and did not get bogged down with too much detail as to what was thought by the various participants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous