All Comments on 'Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 11: Final'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

A nice tie-up to a good story. You did suprise me with the ending....Jack continuing his activities and he and Brit not living happily ever after. Good to see you didn't go the fairy tale route. A well written story, good job.

shyintxshyintxover 9 years ago

I feel the total opposite. You ruined the fucking story for me. The whole thing that made this story work for me was he was wronged and looking to right that wrong. However he doesn't go forward to better himself instead he becomes just like Santos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jack

Is now almost as bad as Santos and is without any positive qualities at all.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
CAUGHT IN THE CROSS HAIRS

it was EZ cum EZ go, life in the mid-stream. TK U MLJ LV NV

jholt586jholt586almost 8 years ago
Loved this series!

This was one of the best series I've read!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Nice ending

The story took a couple odd turns along the way, but you wrapped it up really well. I still think the long term blackmail succeeds too easily to be even slightly believable, but I guess having a couple women attempt suicide or homicide on Jack would ruin the fantasy. In the end I gave 5 stars because it's a far superior effort to the normal dreck on lit.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 5 years ago

Loved it during the beginning but it went down hill for me when he brought in buster and Jerome and didn't like that fact he gave up his alpha male thing and him not doing seconds to me it doesn't seem like something he would do and didnt care for her going into porn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
391 Followers
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES