All Comments on 'I Married My Indian Mother'

by rajmdn1

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
navelmannavelmanover 9 years ago
welcome

hey buddy welcome to the site and thanx for a great story. im a big fan of mom son incest and of course the indian variety is always hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope

Your English is terrible, either write in your own language, or give up now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go ahead

Nice for first time. 2nd part pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother Fucker

तू मादर चोद निकला

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Suggestions

Good but you need to improve your English with some grammar books and maybe a dictionary or thesaurus. Also don't write the dialog in italics, it's distracting. Use quotation marks instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Yes your grammar is off but I'm intelligent enough to understand your words. Include Madhu in the bed too. Mom and auntie.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
It's a good story

But there were some things I didn't understand not being knowledgeable of Hindi.

I think it would have been good if you had explained what; "Please put out lund", and "sindoor" means.

Other than that, I thought it was a hot story, and I hope he makes his mother pregnant.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"welcome" is what we should all be saying to this highly talented contributor

I love this story of the marriage of young Rajesh to his mother Sangeeta. It's a marriage of love, yes, but most definitely also of raw lust. The boy's mother takes the initiative, as befits her maturity (and her craving for young cock). But she easily ignites Rajesh's fire. You can detect the feverish excitement of every first-time motherfucker, whether his name is Rajesh, Jean, Giovanni, or Josh: "My heart was pounding with excitement. I was going to fuck my mother tonight." For a boy nothing can ever compare with sliding his hard young cock up into his own mother's cunt. It's coming home, to the same cunt he came out of. Reuniting a male child with his mother, now his wedded wife, in the most intimate way possible to two human beings. Rajesh's mother is surprised and delighted to discover what a big fat mommy-pleaser her son's grown between his legs--a common reaction of moms who remember their little boy's cute little pippy. Her delight is increased about a thousand per cent when she feels what that big cock of his does to her mommy-hole, as she experiences the best cums of her life. Then the final stage of bliss when her darling baby boy, now her new husband, unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of creamy semen. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Very real feelings and emotions shared by many Indian lads for mom. More widowed moms should take advantage of what is close to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard to explain the importance of the word Sindhoor.

It is slightly difficult to explain the importance of the word Sindhoor in Indian culture.

In the Indian culture the husband adds the red powder (which is made from vermillion) into the parting of the hair of the bride.

The symbolism of the act is obvious, but even more so it signifies that the woman thereafter belongs forever to the man.

The married woman is ALWAYS supposed to wear Sindhoor in the parting of her hair and if her husband is killed she can NEVER wear Sindhoor in her hair.

I said it was complicated :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I wish to know what is happened with Madhu. It has been tradition often long time in history that a woman who is widowed must take his closest living relative as her husband. Madhu needs to get over herself and do what is right and necessary is. Sangeeta now should be giving her new husband sons and more importantly, daughters. This part of the world has an unfortunateness with having female babies. How can young men become proper motherfuckers if there is a female shortage. Great story. I have been my mother's husband for many years and my sister's also. My mother gained a new husband after father died and sister gained a husband to love her and give her children. But more importantly as we discovered, grandchildren for my beloved but somewhat demanding mother/wife. We moved to one of the most populace cities in this continent and no one thinks anything of a man and wife with his mother living with them is. One thing very expensive, I had to have made a customized very large bed. I did not want strife between my women decideing who would sleep with who when. My family is finally all very happy at once time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good.

Good. It can be refined to include raunchy dialogues between mother and son as they copulate with each other.

chennaishobschennaishobsabout 9 years ago
too horny

always too much see a son in bed together. but thinking of it makes me feel horny. i dont know y.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very sexy

Its awesome to have mother in bed and what does happen to madhu after that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good one

the story was short & crisp. Although there are some grammatical mistakes which could have been avoided but apart from that its good make my penis erect I have to go to masturbate now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Yes u made me wet, even i seducing my son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes it was good

Even I also have my mom on bed everyday as my stupid father is in Singapore he takes care of business not my mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

my name's sita and am 41 now,my husband left me and eloped with his secretary,this happened when my son was almost 18,three years later my son had his own job and he started taking care of me for which i became attracted towards him.one night i confessed my love to him and the next day we got married in a private ceremony.we now have two babies and we have lots of time to get intimate more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

good going.... i also have horny mother im lusting for almost 3 years i dont know how to make her my wife,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Inidian moms are good son-fuckers

It is encouraging that Indian mothers are neither backward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Heaven in Earth.

Im a visitor of India and admirer of Indians, especially women.

Sometimes, while daydreaming, i dream of living in center of New Delhi with a woman of absolute trust. My Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCK YOU SITA

I WANT TO KNOW FROM SITA ABOUT YOUR FIRST SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOU SON

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The ultimate mating.

At 19 , I forced my 43 years , 4'10" fair mother to lie under me and take my semen in her vagina.She got infuriated , sweared , slaped & bit me that night ; but I over-powered her & raped her.She ran away from the room & slept in other room bolting from inside.Her anger vanished in a few days & then she started co-operating me in the sinful act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story to read

I did same with my paternal aunt her name is lakshmi.I and her was fucked on one rainy night with my aunt.Both of we was fucked very hard on that day.From that day onwaards we are fucking weekly once when my uncle was in office and when uncle was in tour we both are went for tours(pefered Goa) to fuck each other hardly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck , I like it

I wish I can experienced it . Pls continue to write your fuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
too easily

As story could have been more entertaining in mother was seduced slowly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very inspirational story for a son

After reading this story , I married my mother and had two children with her.Iam enjoying my life with my sexy mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
inspiration story for a son

I forgot to say that i have killed my father and raised my mother's petticoat infront of him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
inspiration

Thanks bro for encouraging me .

I'm still fucking my mom with full pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
inspiration

Bro,please give your mother ,I want to lift your mom's petticoat and fuck her and marry her.

pleas....................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
inspiration

any one who see this ,please give your moms to me ,I will fuck them hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
real a true feel of sensational love

though this may not be true incident, even happened this is the most justified act to settle life of both the son and the mother who really has right to have a man to meet her sexual desires she kept untouched many years after death of her husband. This relation has established more strong family ties, more closer a mother and son who deserve and devote for each other for life time. Wish you both many nice wishes and awaiting soon sweet on having a child as true sign of this loving wedlock, long live.....sualeh7@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantasy or True... Only GOD Knows

I wouldn't wonder, If this story happens really anywhere in the world... Because, 700Cr+ populations Lakh's of years human civilization it might happen as there is a good chance... But, If it's real story then I wish both Madhu with Devar & Sangeetha Rajesh blessed with kids, as that makes Life Full Circle and Strengthens family bonding double. My email id: idiotharsh.gupta@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely story

I love talking mother son romance. My Skype is ranjit.rasiya2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Heaven

Fucking mom is a heaven to every son in this world

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb Creativity

Awesome story writer 😊😊👍. I am myself a professional writer and I liked your creativity in the chemistry. Nice work. Keep it going. I want more and more parts for this. This is a writer's request to another writer. More parts please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
झवण्या पर्यंत ठीक आहे आईला

झवण्या पर्यंत ठीक आहे आईला. पोरं कुठं काढतं .. गांड पण प्रेमानी मारू देऊ शकते ती. तिला प्रेम हवं आपल्या कोवळ्या मुलाच्या दमदार लवड्या चं...तिला त्याच्या लवड्याच्या पाण्याची आवश्यकता असते नेहमी.. मुलाने आपल्या आईला कच कच झवायला पाहिजे..तेच खर सुख आहे

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proud

I always feel proud to be mother fucker

Every son has a right to marry their own mothers

I'm following it

I wish all of them will follow

Our life is little so enjoy what ever you want

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pregnancy

After this mom should be pregnant with son and become mother of sons kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
armpits

did your mom have lot of hair on her armpits. How did that sweaty armpit hair smell?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
मेरी माँ मेरे सपनों की रानी

मेरी माँ 43 साल की थी। 5 फुट हाइट।एकदम गोरी चिकनी। मैं 19 का था। यह सन् 1977 की बात है।मेरे पिता टूर पर थे। मैं और माँ आजू-बाजू में सटे पलंग पर सोये थे। रात में सपना देखते देखते मैं माँ पर चढ़ गया और पीछे से ठेलने लगा।माँ मुझे गाली देती नीचे धकलने लगी।पर मैंने उसका पेटीकोट उठा कर पेल ही दिया। पानी झड़ने के बाद माँ दूसरे कमरे में भाग गई। और अंदर से कुंडी लगा ली।

दूसरे दिन मुझसे बात नहीं की।दो तीन दिन में उसका गुस्सा उतर गया और वो शरमाने लगी। तब मैंने उसको पटाया और वो मेरे साथ सोने को तैय्यार हो गई।

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Heavenly.💘👄💏👅❤😘😐😚😗

Lovely relationship.How does a mother look , when she blushes to her own son.Heavenly experience.When you are inside your own mother you are in heaven either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly amazing feel I get reading ur story. Wish it was real. Chennaishobs@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many boys want to marry his own mother secretly. But how it can be done. Children will born, near relatives will know. It may be punished by law also which does not allow marrying own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Marrying widow

Marrying older women is very interesting thing because the boy will get an extra pleasure from the lady. She may be his own mother or brother's wife (Bhabhi) and much older than the boy. Many times Bhabhi make drama that her brother in law is like her son. This type of drama is meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a big chance of a Rajesh to. Make mom and her mousi a rivel wife he is ideat persan in this world i am fucking one of my best friend and her two daughter in same bed now now my friend is pressing me to make marrey her two daughter and her self a rivel wife we three will be your wife, she asure me she never fight with them only she need fucking equally

Sanjay roy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many children have you and your wife (nay mother )have?Remember you fucked your wife (MOTHER) and are living like a couple.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am Rajesh aged 24yrs.I marriedmy friend's mom aged 42 yrs.We are now going to have our first child and my wife is excited to become a mother again.Our child is due in Oct2023.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My friend,s mother(42yrsold)is now my wife.I made her pregnant and she have birth to a baby girl in Sept2023 (1month early) My family is complete.My wife is18 years older than me but she had no problem in her delivery.. .Rajesh

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Congratulation Rajesh!You (24yrs) have married your friend's mother(42 yrs)and living as husband and wife.Your wife was made pregnant by you and now she has given birth to your daughter.Your friend's mother(now your wife)is the mother of your daughter and you are her father.Your friend's mother is your wife and your friend is the son of your wife hence your friend is now your son because his mother is your wilfe.

Congrats Rajesh,Your family is complete with you as father and your wife as mother and your son Rajesh and now your daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous