All Comments on 'First Unfaithful Act'

by FillLindaUp

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yet another slut baboon flooding lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crawled out of the septic tank to post this.

What happens when they transplant the brain of a baboon that has been dead for 3 days into a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the Anonymous Troglodites

What did the two troglodites expect to read here....a play-by-play tea party? They shouldn't be reading on Lit...they should be reading paperback romance novels.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Read the Title!

I'll give you Anony-Mice trolls a few clues - since you obviously need them. Read the title, and try to understand what it says. It tells you exactly what the story is going to be about. Then don't read the story if you can't handle the subject matter.

Personally, I too prefer more BTB fare, but you don't usually get that from a story written by a 'female' from a 'female' protagonist's point of view. So, I knew what I was going to get once I started reading. I might not agree with what happened. And I might even have preferred a more macho, Anony-mouse-masturbator pleasing type ending - where the husband comes home early, catches them in bed and goes all nuclear. But I knew before I started to read that this was very unlikely to be where the author was going to take HER story - in fact you knew that for sure right at the beginning of the story. So why would you read it if it is something you know you aren't going to like? Just so you can spew some childish vomit comment?

I read it knowing what I was most likely going to get.

And I liked both the story and the writing.

Good story, FLU! (not sure about the initials - they're almost as bad as mine :)

Ignore the Anony - Mice that troll this category from their own personal hate-filled darkness.

Keep on writing I'll look forward to your next story.

All the best,

Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i read it and then read the comments

mostly one from some guy named guy found it interesting until i read his bio just another no answer, if your wondering what a no answer is, it is a person who puts a silly name on his bio and then become hemmingway with all rights to call down other people's opinions on a story because they are mostly sick fucks who think screwing the family dog is a way of life. In closing some people comment on the writing others on the content i hope they continue to do both and don't allow the sickos like guy to chase them away.IFOUND THE STORY WELL WRITTEN BUT IT'S CONTENT MADE me sick her husband is the love of her life take another pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

We felt the need to have also today a new baboon on Cuckerotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Writeoneguy

Who died and appointed you the conscience of Literotica.Talk about a self important pompous turd.This story was pretty well written but......I have trouble with a wife who say her spouse is the love of her life and spreads for some kid.Whats wrong with that picture?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Slut

What part of slut do you people not understand? Her husband is the love of her life but without a second thought she fucks some other guy. Do your brains stop functioning when you're pulling your dicks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

This was hot. Ignore the idiot baboons who probably couldn't keep their wives happy and have unhappy wives.

If you dont like the genre don't read these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope she gets pregnant

hope hubby finds out divorces her She has to tell the neihbors why and that she is now pregnant by their son. and hope her hubby gets the lil bitch that her neighbor was fucking. That would be so cool. The older woman gets the 18 year old guy and they have a baby. her ex hubby gets the 18 year od and they just fuck id say her ex over time will get the better deal. What will that 18 year old guy see in her when shes 48 and hes 30. other than they have aa 12 year old kid.And as they say once a cheater always a cheater. With them though it will just be a queation of who cheats first A 0 as I hate cheating bitches

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the same old contradictions abound in this story....

She justifies cheating because sex had gotten routine with hubby?

They have sex at least twice a day and even more on the weekends, but that isn't enough? Of course, you leave the old quality vs. quantity argument unspoken...

HE comes up with a special valentines day spice up surprise, what did SHE ever do to make the marital sex better?

Oh yeah, that is right, she bought ONE teddy, and agreed to go along with hubby's plan.

However, SHE starts looking at porn, SHE starts fantasizing about others, (while in bed with hubby), and SHE is the one to cheat with the 18yo neighbor kid. Hmmm....

OK, I too knew what I was reading when I started this story. The title all but says that this is just the beginning of her cheating ways, many more infedelities yet to come. Why would I read a story like this if I don't like cheating? I want to read about the cheating justifications, and see if the characters can learn anything from their mistakes. Here, in this story it is obvious that she has taken her husband for granted, and doesn't deserve him. But it always amazes me how a character, She (and thus vicariously the author?) can blame others for faults that are precisely their own. Does this women ever look in the mirror? If she wants to improve her sex life with her hubby, is she willing to DO anything about it? It seems not, because it is MUCH easier to just complain about it, and not take any responsibilty for lack of communication problems, so that she feels OK with the cheating. Meanwhile, she doesn't realize that the cheating actually began when she started thinking about past lovers while in bed with hubby. It would seem obvious that THAT is why their sex lacked a passion, and the magic connection. She wasn't even present! Yes, yes, I see it clearly, how this is HUBBY's fault. And may be it IS, since he didn't slap her around and demand that she "BE HERE NOW!". Or at very least, start the conversation that asked her to take more of an active role in bed.

She tries to exercise some control, and remember that she is disrespecting her husband, and although she has already trashed the marriage, she seems to NOT want to sully the marriage bed. But again, she does NOT take an active role. How hard would it have been to lock the door? How hard is it to even just say NO? How hard is it to kick the kid out and tell him to go run off to his girlfriend, or even some other friend's house?

Problem with this story ISN'T the subject matter, or even the presentation of a flawed wife character. It is how you choose to glorify her. And it is where you chose to end it. OK, now we have a problem, and it is going to get worse before it gets better. Is she even self-aware enough to realize? How will/can she fix this? What will change over the next days and weeks? Do the consequences start immediately? Will she ever come to understand that SHE was the problem all along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm with Writeonguy

Fuck the sad trolls. this was fairly good though descriptions of young men ain't my thing. I guess this was aimed at the ladies mostly. 4*

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
and so the marriage dies and the "spark" is extinguished

the storytelling and the writing are top drawer. I don't like the heroine but then again, in my mind there is nothing worse than betrayal. From the tone of the narrative it appears that Linda will continue to betray her husband in a need for cheap thrills. That is sad. A lifetime shit on for the sake of tingling in the crotch.

I hope that redemption is possible and the marriage can survive but with Linda's rationalization and excuses for he backstabbing behavior I doubt that it will. I can hardly wait to read "but Honey I love you with all of my heart" and "it's just sex" then Linda will have become unworthy of her husband and of our regard.

I admit that I read LW as a means of therapy.... to address the enormous hurt that I have suffered from the narcissistic swinger mentality... and I should remember that this is fiction... or for Linda's sake I hope it is. So Linda, thanks for the use of the couch and the free therapy. Your story and others like it force me to address my stuff. I need all the help I can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no love here

If your in love you cant cheat . Stop kidding yourself your a self-centered bitch who smeared shit in your hubbys face. Great writing but the truth is the truth and Ill prove it .If your really love your husband then tell him the truth see you wont do it why your a self-centered bitch who only cares about herself. No-one cheats just once they keep going till there caught or till they lose all respect for the one there cheating on .This boy has no respect for his girlfriend or your husband or cares what you want. He crawled in your bed after you told him no and you think he wont let it out to smear it in your husbands face .You made him a guy who shits on marriages and he will go after married lady's from this day forward .If he marries he will cheat on his wife every chance he gets. And the first thing hell do is go in the locker room and say hey guys I'm fucking a 30 year old married slut. Please call for a appointment I need to make a payment on my bmw the Dr. is always ready for another slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sometimes..

even knowing it is wrong, a person just can't stop. This story rings a bell, a memory from way back about something similar.

Lust overcomes common sense at times.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Good story

It felt real, good telling.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Wow. Usually hate cheating wife stories cuz they seem so fake

But this was hot. Wrong, yes; but hot! 5 stars.

spredmspredmover 9 years ago
Naughty

You naughty woman, you should have sat on his face and had him lick your wet pussy teach the young man how to keep excitement in his life

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If this is honesty a true story then there is a about a 100% chance that this BOY has already told all of his friends and anybody else he can brag about shagging a older married woman to. He will without a doubt tell several people so if this is really a TRUE STORY then write the second part where your husband and best friend find out how you totally betrayed every one you say you love. He is a kid and will definitely tell everybody about his conquests. Can any of you see a teenage boy not telling all his friends he shagged a married lady???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Has she done it more than once, if this is true she said in title first. There is no love for hubby for her to act on a child who lives next door and is her best friend son. She really needs to divorce before they start to have kids, they both feel their sex life is routine after 5 years and they have sex over 15 times a week means they really have a big problem. If true did she cheat again , did she tell hubby are they still married, dose she still fuck the teenage because he will never want to stop. She made one rule and both broke it the same night ,tell us Linda does it end here , give us 1 more chapter to close up loose ends or tell us what it lead to and for how long

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:writeoneguy

You're another one of those asses that needs to stop reading anonymous comments. They just do something to you, don't they, and make you spew your bullshit who nobody really cares about. Listen fuckhead, this is a free site, anybody can read what they want, anybody can say what they want. If the author doesn't like it, she has the means to delete the comments offensive to her. So why are you the high and mighty lord and protector of Loving Wives. You cuckies make me sick.

Now on to the story, well written enough, but like so many others have pointed out, this woman is on the way to destroying her marriage. So be it. No sweat of my ass. Idiots are born every day, one just has to read the comments to realize that. 3*

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
5 Stars

Well done story and hope there will be some more. Also hope the nay-sayers who go by anonymous do not shame you into quitting this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so where does this go, is the husband to be a chuck

so is this the end , I hate married women or men cheating on there spouses, is she going to confess and ask for forgiveness, or continue being a horny cheater. so the husband gong to find out. end of marriage here. another thing I no off any marriage where the husband and wife fuck 2-3 times a day and 4 times in weekends. that alone blows this story in a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you're

right. you are dumber than dirt. 1. you deceive yourself 2. you should have never married, you can't feel anything, you have no heart. 3 your marriage is already toast, the little bastard has the movie and maybe more. did I already say that your dumber than dirt (the neighbours son). 4. I am speechless, there would be about 10 more points to add. I can't really say this was erotic because being dumb as a sack of hammers can't be erotic.

you will get what you deserve sooner or later even if he only comes back home in 10 years and blackmails you then.

nicely written but with the remark true you fucked up good. you even fucked up that young guy. he is a cheater too now and will not ever stop. must really feel good I guess so far. just hope nobody gets hurt physically in the future.

and to end it. this is no self-help group

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Excellent. Well written, hot. Flowed well. Five stars for sure.

Now you need to write something else.

amyyumamyyumover 9 years ago
Hot sex

Well written 5* from me, even though I don't believe the whole story is true (especially the part about having sex with your husband twice a day and six times on weekends for years); but this is a fantasy site, right, and if some people want to believe it, so be it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shaking and nodding

One nods one's head to indicate YES.

One shakes their head to indicate NO.

Non the less, it was fun reading.25DE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Read the Title!

So, we're supposed to get every single detail just from the title? So we don't have to read the story? That must be true, otherwise your comments are inane, illogical gibberish.

<P>

If I can tell the worth of a story, it's quality from just the title and/or category, that's pretty good evidence the story deserves to be trashed.

<P>

At least the commented on the story and not the right of others to have a different opinion. At least I infer it's a different opinion since neither you or the ones calling others troll or troglodites actually said anything about the story. I guess, despite your rant, you couldn't think of anything good to say about it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Hot debut!

Very well-written, and very erotic. Thanks for sharing, and please write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story, write more!

Now for act 2, 3, etc., lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

When you say she loves her husband then she cheats,lies, disrespects him and the marriage for no reason except her own selfish bullshit, thats lame. The woman you wrote about doesn't know the meaning of the word love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How do lying, emotionally betraying and cuckolding an obviously unknowing and.....

.....very likely unwilling husband be called love?

This character, real or imagined, came into a marriage out of lust and convenience not love.

She is likely one of those narcissistic persons that cannot truly love anyone else. Even if she could, she seems to long ago have separated love and lust and obviously feels lust is her right to exercise at will. She obviously knows hubby would not like it, hence the lies and secrets about her real feelings.

Lots of red flags here, and this marriage is in serious trouble, because the whore won't stick to her vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
trashes her vows and her marriage?

No remorse, what a stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Normally I don't like this kind of story.

But this had an honesty to it that I did like. I don't condone her actions but the writing was well done.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
VERY strong storytelling showcasing ostensibly tawdry details

I admired how characters were developed. Chuck and the narrator had a strong bond and appreciation for each other outside of the carnal realm before a perfect storm of circumstances brought them together. Chuck has new puppy appeal that brings out the mentor in Linda. Michael sounds like a sharp guy in tune with his wife and well able to read any signs of the intense rapport now present.

There are many disparate ways this story could go and excel. Can't wait. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if it really is true

What a worthless slut you are!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Rawmaster50

Let's hope you'll never write a story. I can just imagine what you'll write about. Another cuckie in the making. I just love the way you cucks with a username think you're more important than anybody else on this site. You know what I think about readers who bash others for having an opposing opinion. On the other hand, I'll keep it to myself. It wouldn't be polite, since there are some ladies reading here also.

Author you have talent,now let's make it interesting. Have the hubby catch you an throw your cheating ass out. Now that's would be justice, don't you think? Just love a good btb story. lol

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Another Try

A ggod Literotica story should be well written, it should be hot and it should convey a message. Like it or not, ALL stories convey a message.

This story is well written and it is hot. Two ticks. The message it conveys is that deception in a marriage is fine. Wrong. Not just wrong but infuriating to anyone with a developed moral framework.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Great first submission!

You have a good mind and imagination to write erotica. I hope to read many more of your submissions on here soon. We don't have many female authors in LW that are in your age group. You paint a good picture. And you ended with the nastiness of their extramarital affair in the marital bed.

A few word misuse mistakes, so I knocked it to 4, but be sure to proof read and get some one else to proof read as well.

And as you probably already know, pay no attention and skip over any comments from Anonymous morons.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Great first submission! adendum

Also you could make this into a series since you bring this out as the "First" unfaithful act. I hope you plan to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe

Hubby will catch them and off them both. One can only hope. Happened over the weekend not far from where I live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Writing!

You know how to tell a good tale, maintain the readers interest, and drive toward the climax. Good job!

I prefer to read stories where both the husband and wife decide ahead of time for her to "play around".

However, you story is unique and well written. I can´t wait to read the next installment.

machandsomemachandsomeover 9 years ago
Womderful story

If this was your first Unfaithful act there must be more or it would be your only unfathfull act. I do hope you will share more stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good storyline

I'd like to read of more of their sexual tryst and how long did it last.

Hope to read the rest of the story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry

I don't like dishonest stories, the problem with this is she says she loves her husband, yet everything she says and does shows she does not love anybody but herself.

BarbTBarbTover 9 years ago
Funny but this is a story of two...

...unfaithful people. Most everyone is jumping down the Linda's throat for being a slut, but remember Chad is supposedly in a relationship too. Oh, that is right, we cannot criticize straying males, but if the woman looks at anyone else, the trolls all come out. Come on guys, you all know the score in this section so if you don't the theme don't read it. Seriously, I dealt with a husband who I "knew" was cheating on me for 16 of our 18 year marriage - I did not throw him out until I caught him with his now wife in our bed. That was 20 years ago last night, and I know his is screwing around on his current wife - heck, we have done it three times in the last 14 years (and we live in a small town).

dkelt325dkelt325over 9 years ago
Wow

The author is one true slut. She readily admits her selfish act was wrong on so many levels, and yet her feeble attempts at stopping it were a joke. The tell in this tale is that she willfully seduced a young man just out of high school and loved it. The kicker is, she apparently had no remorse. One would rightfully assume her passion was spent, that she would feel terrible about her betrayal, particularly since the abundant smell of sex in the room, and his cum pouring from her pussy would be a heady reminder of her infidelity that she, in reality, had perpetrated. This soulless woman's response? She pinky swore to keep the whole thing their little secret. That's particularly disturbing because her husband gave her no provocation to cheat. Hers was an act of complete and utter self indulgence. She wanted it, she took it and she loved every minute of it. Her loving husband was an after thought.

"Can we sleep together," Chad asked me."

"I don't think that is a good idea Chad. One thing will most likely lead to another and I don't think I want to cheat on my husband in my marital bed."

A short time later she writes.............

"We were laying on our right sides so I lifted my left knee and thigh upwards to open my pussy to him. A moment later I was cheating on my husband in my marital bed.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

I am so glad that this is a true story and I gave it 5 stars. It was well written and very real... I hope you will write the next story to finish this one. Surely there is a day after?

Well done and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sometimes

Things happen for a reason, maybe there's something that's is not going well in your marriage, and things like these happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Score lowered

Because of cheating in marital bed, gave 2 stars. That ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unique Plot, Such Original Characters

Bored shallow unethical wife fucks young stud while hubby is traveling for their livelihood. No remorse indicated, and original limits on the affair breached at first opportunity. Only positive is no kids and hubby is young enough to replace the slut with a real wife. Please don't bother telling us anymore about this moron bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE! PLEASE!!! P L E A S E!!!!!!

Keep writing drive the annony. assholes crazy!!

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

you sexy slut. Keep driving the turd commenter with his "opinions" crazy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Great story, only a dull person would not like this one! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

There sure are a lot of "want to be cucks" reading this story. Praising a cheating wife who claims to love her husband. Any of you idiots see anything wrong with that? Of course not, you're all cuckies or want to be cuckies. And some of you actually think it drives us anon readers crazy. I think it's just the opposite, it drives you crazy, why else would you constantly whine about the opinions of others. Didn't need to read, the comments pretty much spelled out what it was all about. This is what you cuckies call erotica? I bet you're really proud of yourself bashing others for not being cuckies. LMAO

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 9 years ago
awesome story

Very erotic story. That it pisses off the moral police is just a side benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Adequately written from a technical standpoint. The storyline not so much. The husband plays no role in this tragedy except to be the super husband who is betrayed, lied to and cheated on by his slut wife. This would have fit better in the Mature category. Even the author prefers May December romances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

Ha, Ha, Ha I have a story, where the husband shoots the much younger lover and the cheating wife (with two kids) with salt crystal cartridge.........and the betrayed husband finds a younger wife from Laos (where the highest % beautiful women live in Asia) after the divorce.

The cheating woman stories are written by many writers from Tolstoy to Flauber from Thomas Mann to T H Laurence.

I think it is more interesting NOW such stories how betrayed (ex)husbands find the happiness with other women as their cheating wives! And such stories helps others not to kill the cheating wives and their lovers, but how to find newer women after a good revenge (The best revenge is to find the happiness again with newer better woman).

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A very

fine first effort. I hope FLU becomes a regular contributor. The story started a little too slowly, and of course, we had to have the "perfect storm" of forces combining to allow them to be alone. (I guess we wouldn't have these kinds of stories without such contrivances.) I was, until the middle of page 2, ready to praise her writing mechanics - they weren't that bad, but they certainly could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:jonjonz68

Good example of a cuckie. Of course you don't agree with the majority of opinions. You're into cuckoldry and fetishes. I bet you dream of your wife being fucked by a better man than you, don't you? Hey, nothing wrong with that, if that what turns you on, but bashing others for having an opposing opinion, now that's something else. Go soak your head in some cold water and wake up. Not going to read the story, the comments are to hilarious, especially from the cuckies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FillLindaUp

I got something that will fill her cheating ass up. She is married to the love of her life. Liar. She just made her love of her life a cuckold. Nice present Linda. I wonder will he appreciate it.Bet you don't have the guts to tell him how you turned into a cheating slut.

Oh, shit, sorry, I forget this is just a made up story, a fantasy, isn't that right Linda. Of course you're allowed to cheat, it never happened did it. Keep up the good work of entertaining the cuckold lovers, they seem to enjoy these tales. Crowing and stomping their warrior chests like good little cuckies. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thumbs Up!

I liked your story and hope there’s more chapters to it…

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
I forgot

Michael forgot to mention to Linda he had installed a new security system. It wasn't finished yet as he hadn't hooked up the external siren and fitted the warning signs so no one would see the audio and video cameras that looked like smoke alarms. It was about 3 months later when Michael finally got around to testing the system and showing Linda how it worked. He showed how you can replay the video through the HD TV or his smart phone over the internal wireless link. The menu appeared on the big screen and he flicked through the different room live feeds, showing LInda what the cameras could see. Linda started showing off and waving at the camera while looking at her self on the HD. Michael then switched to the memory hard drive, looking at the properties option he was surprised to see over 600GB of memory already used. He paged back to the replay and started to watch, it showed inside their house scrolling though the four cameras he had installed, one in the garage one in the entrance one in the hall way and one in the living room. Realizing the system must have activated as a plug and play when he first installed it, they sat back to enjoy and have a laugh at what they would look like during a normal day in the life scene. Michael got up and got a beer and returned to find Linda grabbing the remote and turning the HD TV off, she looked shocked and had turned very white. Moving to the TV Michael pushed the power on and while blocking the remote signal watched his loyal loving wife being fucked by Chad. Linda was now on he knees crying loudly, her head in her hands.

" I'm so sorry Michael please forgive me, it was just one moment of weakness, we had a lot to drink and it just happened".

Michael just moved over to the lounge chair and started to watch the rest of the replay. He final counted 15 times that Linda had had a moment of weakness. Michael however did not have a moment of weakness and 6 months later he was single again. He dated regularly, surprisingly a lot of Linda's single or divorced friends or friends of friends inquired of him. I think they wanted to check out if he was as good as Linda said. Who knows but life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stuff

Keep on writing about your adventures together and giving your husband creampies. Love it

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
LIKE HITTING A HOME RUN IN 1ST BIG LEAGUE AT BAT!

Linda, do you realize what you have just accomplished? You have written a story that made people care enough to write a comment. YOU MADE OVER 70 PEOPLE TAKE TIME TO COMMENT! I'm a record keeping nut, and using my limited data I estimate normally only about 1 out of 500 who read a story bother to comment. I don't know how many read your story, but I'm betting your comment to reader ratio is a lot higher than 1 out of 500.

Now, about the story. You claim it to be true; if so it either just happened or you and hubby are the material for another bang-up story. I'm your reader, not your pastor, but I do hope you posted fiction in what should be a fiction site. If you are writing a true story, I warn you: As the old map makers said,"Beyond this point be monsters."

You have chosen a category, LW, that is very hard to get good reviews. This same quality story in Mature of Taboo would have been rated much higher. Why? Everybody has an opinion and mine is that with the divorce rate about 50% in the country, a lot of readers have lived through the stories we write about, and they see themselves in our characters. Our stories give them a path to vent their inner feelings.

The important thing for you, as a starting writer, is don't let them get under your skin. Just consider what each says and use the helpful ones. You'll find many of the negative comments helpful also. Always keep this in mind, Just like our written words say a lot about us, the comments say a lot about the ones who wrote them. I don't think those who are articulate enough to say, "another piece of cuck crap" appreciate just how tough it is to write a LW story where nobody cheats, nobody gets hurt, and yet is interesting enough to hold our attention. Would they really like to read about the preacher and his wife as they faithfully live out the role of husband and wife as God ordained. Now--that might be an idea.

KEEP WRITING GIRL---YOU DONE GOOD!

72slik72slikover 9 years ago
Great story

I have to say I loved your story. I hope you continue writing about the rest of your week as I bet you two didn't stop there.

More please.

And by the way all the haters have not been in your situation. Keep things sexy , sometimes a person just has to have fun.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
What is wrong with most of you!

This was a wonderfully written slice of life! I don't understand all the negativity. Slut? NO! Cheater. NO! Oops? YES! Vile person? NO! Loving repenting wife's? YES! None of you have ever slipped? Well if not I feel sorry for you! Love and devotion do not always mean great, fulfilling sex and for that I am sad. Also, great, satisfying, mind boggling, sex may only be that! And when given a chance at that, don't pass it by to satisfy stuffy morals! Linda, if you have any more excursions, please keep writing!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Slipped?

I wonder when cheating became the equivalent of of taking the garbage out on Thursday when pickup day is Friday? The latter is a mistake. The former is an intentional willful act of betrayal. The fact that we no longer no the difference or even care is a shame.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Mixed bag and here's why...

First I fived it; thought it was worth it.

Then like Amyum I'm inclined to agree the frequency of sex between she and Michael was way over the top. I agree the best time is in the morning, but too many other things come up to be as predictably frequent as they are. On the other hand if you read any of the male writers they'll talk about five or six male orgasms in one night, and everyone knows that's ridiculous.

I liked the delivery in two ways. First, she and the neighbor kid did just sort of drifted into what happened; there was no sordid attempt at seduction. Second, I believe a woman tells a better sex story; that is the immediacy and intimacy of the event. Most men are like the old novelist Harold Robbins; one four letter word after another.

Here's what concerns me. You're a brand new first time writer here. You got off to a good start. Is this going anywhere? She's been very naughty, but this could turn into a full fledged hard core case of adultery, and adultery with the neighbor's younger kid to boot! She's headed for trouble. Are you going to let this drop, or are you going to move this to the next level? It will be a lot harder to take it further and do it with intelligence and sensitivity, and you can be sure if you try the barracudas will try to carve you up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Unfaithful Act: were there more?

A well written story covering the emotional turmoil of the desire to have sex outside the marriage as well as describing the sex itself. I hope there will be at least one follow on story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FilLindaup Or

did linda get filled. you understand. get read and tell us some more. well written from a first person's perspective.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
W O W

Excellent first story.

Please keep writing.

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 9 years ago
follow up

With divorce or stop writing. Don't understand the self absorbed scum of our current society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anon Readers and all other assholes

I thought this was a great story. Can't wait for second chapter. Keep up the good work. To the rest of you assholes who love to criticize , this is Lit. Loving Wives section. Get a life and go to the ROMANCE side of lit. You idiots cut down authors and drag them in the shit, some would like her killed! Man it is just a story. I noticed no one got after the man in the story in a loving relationship with a cute little red head. A woman cheats she is a slut, garbage, or a whore. Some one even called her a cunt. Well what is the male in this story? A Stud? I think not. First question you assholes want to cut people down and to chicken shit to leave your name so no one can contact you. Second question Also the people who do leave a name and than have it fixed so no one can contact them. Third question, why do most of you assholes who cut down the authors have any of your own stories. Get a life all you immature assholes. Get the hell off Lit. and GROW UP!!!!!!!! Do not get stupid people. Stupid is permanent..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ready for more chapters!

Great story! Had me stiff for sure! The haters need to open their imaginations. This is a hot story. Leaves me wanting more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a worthy 4 stars.

well written , interesting tale .

my one problem with the story plot , is how fast and far Linda falls .

find it difiuclt to reconcile the wife portrayed with the actions of the final few paragraphs after she catches chad watching the home movie.

to jump up and initiate sex so quickly ?

to refuse him point blank to sleep in her bed ?

to hear him entering the bedroom later & yet not attempt to stop him ?

to almost seem to be exultant in her betrayl in the final sentance ?

very caotic mix & conflicts of emotions & personality traits in evidence .

yet the story does not really lean towards Linda being "confused" by her actions .

which in turn leaves only the reader confused lol.

regardless , i voted it 4stars though i am unsure as to why.

title in itself says there is much more to come .

will be interested to see how the protagonist manages to stay married and yet continue her illicit fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

more please! well written. ignore the haters, they're awfully damaged.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 9 years ago
What a awesome orgasm I had while reading this one.

Probably, the hottest story of the year. I really enjoyed it and I am craving for more. The fact that this did happen really makes it hot. What happened next? Will there be a chapter two? I wanted to know what happened when he jumped in bed with you. Did you ever see him again? Would you?

Thanks!

Somehowyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Won't be long before you're divorced

Cheaters always get caught. And your suggestion that this is anything less then complete fiction is ludicrous. No one believes you and it does nothing for the storyline.

Which, by the way, needs some editing help. Really poorly conceived and badly done. Lacking any cleverness to draw the reader in and she was simply a really unlikeable character. Just wasn't entertaining to read this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have fun while you are young

Cheaters almost never get caught. What is cheating anyway? It is not as if your spouse actually lost anything. Over the years I have observed that married women are much more likely than singles to accept my advances. That suits me fine.

Good story. The sexual tension was jut right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A hot little story

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
plagiarized

Unless you are the original mandycamp going with a new name. Anyway, nice work! You only changed a few things from mandycamps story. Instead of the kid being your BIL you made him your neighbor. Everything else is the same.

Gotta give you credit though, the original story isn't that easy to find but it CAN be found.

"A Brother In Law With Benefits."

jawanautjawanautabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great story and very hot. Keep writing!

WaxmeWaxmeabout 9 years ago
You rock

I loved the story. Your addition of violating your married bed aroused me as I never expected! Thanks for sharing.

icebreadicebreadabout 9 years ago
Very very hot.

Five star all the way.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
She says: "My first..."

She says: "My first...", so must have been a lot more!!! So for cheating a husband that loved her: 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF

Hope the husband finds out and throws you out and you get a STD

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago
HOT!

I have read many stories on Literotica, but this is by far and away the sexiest and hottest contribution I have ever read. It was amazing, so life like, not some stupid story where a guy has a 12" cock and screws everything in sight.

As a man I can tell you we all have fantasies like this, but the way you told your story was incredible. I only wish I could give you 7 stars instead of just 5. I bet in real life you are one hot fuck!

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

---Mottfan---

1jbm1jbmabout 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

I read and enjoyed this story and am sitting very horny and wishing thered were another chapter.

Hot, Sexy and entertaining!

More please

joe

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Wondering about later?

Would you share the rest of your week with me ? Was Chad a good lover after your husband came home ? Secrets need to stay just that, Chad must of smiled a little more in your presences, did your husband ever notice ? Would you share this experiance with us. Another chapter please, do you have more secrets you need to share? *~*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hypocrite or not?

And her husband cheats with a yuong woman? Would she forgive him?

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I realize the

author thought the story needed Chad to spend the week, but... I can't imagine a real guy giving his okay to this.

nickoftime74nickoftime74about 9 years ago
A lot more is missing ..

Enjoyed reading ... seriously expecting the second part like right now! ... A lot can be done with this story .. rest of the week, some old crush, husband coming back and becoming a cuck, boys dad, his friends etc etc ... :)

FillLindaUpFillLindaUpabout 9 years agoAuthor
My Appreciation and Entertainment...

I want to thank all of those who have written kind words about my story and the many more who have actually reached out to me via email to tell me about their own experiences. I am very flattered by all and promise I am working on my next submission.

For all of those who are writing in with negative comments, you are not hurting my feelings one bit even when you resort to vulgar name calling. In fact, when you stoop that low you are actually saying more about yourself than you are of me. Although, I must admit I am quite entertained by those negative comments rather than being hurt or upset. It only makes me want to drop my panties for someone new all the more! I also noticed that most of those comments are published anonymously. Grow some balls and tell me who you are. I suppose those of you with such strong negative opinions of me are online reading literary porn hoping to find Bible verses? I agree with WriteOnGuy - I tell you in the title of my story and right up front what the story is about so if you are offended by the subject matter then why did you keep reading?

So again, I thank those of you who took the time to write in and tell me how much you like my contribution and I promise there will be more. You have inspired me! In fact, if you email me, I can tell you more about my earlier sexual experiences which I cannot publish on Literotica. For those of you who were offended by my submission, I thank you too. I sometimes need a good laugh! And for those who sit in judgement of me, I say go ahead and judge away but you better live your life absolutely fucking perfectly from now on!

Linda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Linda

I could.care less.if you fuck the.entire 82nd Airborne.Good for you.Your a slut .Who cares.Just one question and once again I could care less about what two consenting adults do with each other.Michael is the love of your life?Really? All.evidence to the.contrary.Why not cut hubby loose and move on? Can you answer that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?

What is the author's opinion if the main character discovered her husband had extramarital activity what she wrote in a sequel?

This is the most interesting! The more part was written from a lot of authors.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Dear Linda

Yes, you told us up front the story we were about to read was true

Yes, many people were offended by your actions

You even expressed doubts about why you cheated

So why do you get upset when some of your readers openly call you a cheater? Guilty conscience?

Have you told your husband about your infidelity? If not, why not?

Maybe it is because you are a hypocrite.

"Seriously," I said as I dropped my smile, "We can never tell anyone we did this."

And yet you post it on this site for the whole world to read.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 9 years ago
You can't understand unless you've really been there

I'm a single guy and while I'm not condoning infidelity (or especially affairs), I do understand very well how a person's sexual desires can change so abruptly that they find themselves wanting and doing things that are anathema to the kind of person they thought they were or tried to be. It's often that very tension between societal expectations and the distress of trying to live up to them that can lead over time to an unconscious revolt that eventually finds it's way to the surface when an opportunity presents itself.

It's very appropriate that the author used a tag for 'sexual addiction' in the story because this is damn near textbook sex addict behavior and thinking patterns. I know this because I am one. There are many forms and presentations of sexual addiction and I know from experience that it is damn near impossible to completely break away from, to the point where you just stop caring eventually. Even if the author did get caught by her husband, it wouldn't stop her. The real problem she would run into is what happens if she ends up single. Because infidelity turns her on so much, she would find very little, if any pleasure from regular sex without fantasizing. At this point, she craves that transgressive aspect so much that the consequences don't matter anymore. Still, that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a conscience. If she didn't, she wouldn't be able to glean any pleasure from the idea and act of secretly betraying her husband. I'm sure she does feel guilty at times, but the more you do something bad, the less bad it seems, which leads to escalation and more and more risk until the bottom falls out and your life is ruined. At a certain point, the entire notion of right and wrong just become irritating obstacles in the way of your next orgasm. Once again, I know from experience.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous