All Comments on 'I Bet You'll Like It'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

Had me going tall the way. Can't wait for the next segment.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 9 years ago
tbh

i came twice. thats not a very ladylike thing to say but its true. excellent writing. i think i liked it for relatability factor, actually. thanku :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect.

This story was just perfect! I hope that either there might be a part 2 to this with a bit more story, or that there will be a different, but just as epic story as this one. 10/5 best story I've read in awhile.

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

Very well written. I really enjoyed this story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Believable.

I write a sex blog, hot new anal story up soon.

Check it out: http://undilutedjess.blogspot.co.uk/

J ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

I found this very well written and it turned me on like no story has in a long time. I was wet and squishy and could't wait to get my dildo up my ass again. I hope you write another story, I would love to read it and cum again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing story

Incredibly well done. 5-stars all the way!

I've loved all your work, but this is the best by far.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

I loved this buttslut yet romantic chick... Instant favourite! Makes me want to read more from you!

hotjujuluhotjujuluover 9 years ago
Awesome Anal!!

Prolific use of adjectives done right! Fantastic writer. I favorited the author and I'm hoping for more submission soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow...

Wow... Great job man I wish I had her as a roommate. Really good story and he came so much I applaud him.

roveroneroveroneabout 9 years ago
VERY very good!

If not the best certainly one of the best anal stories I've ever read here.

Very likable characters, loved the dialogue, and technically correct for 1st-time or anytime booty pirating. I had a gf in college that said she 'came like a machine...'

when I was in her back door, with a remarkably similar name, so I could relate.

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreabout 9 years ago
FANTASTIC! !!!!

I haven't come across a story lik this in such a long time. It's quite inspiring and deeply moving. I love how it all was written And how it all played out. Marvellous, simply marvellous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really good story.

I recommend this to people who want to read good stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best in a long time

This is by far one of the best stories I've read here in a long time.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

What a HOT SENSUAL SEXY description of an awesome ass fuck and love to go with it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

You NEED to do a sequel. This is the best anal story i have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Top story!

Having a wife named Judy who loves her ass played with, this was an easy relate. The story also took me back to 2 women I'd had "fun" with who also loved their asses fucked. The first one was someone I'd met up with for a planned hookup but I had no idea she was into the back door action until after we'd fucked the first time that night and after resting a few minutes told me, "You know what I'd really like? I'd like you to fuck my ass!" Wow, I was shocked, both at being asked to do this, having never been asked to do this before by anyone, and how fast I got hard again at the thought! We lubed up and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I found out how good her ass felt! The second lady was someone I'd been having a relationship with for a year when one night she told me basically the same thing as the first lady. "You know what I want? I want you to fuck my ass, now!" I asked her if she was sure, as my dick is pretty thick, and she turned around and knelt on the bed, asking, "Does this look like I'm sure?" Her ass was like a velvet clamp around me, totally unbelievable how great it felt to be inside her. It wasn't the last time either, wow! Great story, had me railed up the last 2 pages!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 8 years ago
At least that Twilight movie was good for something right

Splendid anal fucking romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
officially my favorite bc origins of 50 shades. I hope you meant it.

Yea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MY GOD!!!!

Holy, butt-fucking, wall-banging YEAH,BABY!!! I think I tossed my tonsils....

BearbowbobBearbowbobover 8 years ago
Oh to be young.

Glad these kids are young. I would have died a long time ago. It would have been fun trying though.

olsaltyolsaltyover 8 years ago
Incredible Buttfucking Descriptions

The buildup was believable, the players became real people, and your telling of their first anal adventure was smokin' ! Thanks for the heat.... My subbie in Ohio would love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great!

the story is great, I love how it developed - and very sexy anal descriptions!

I would have two comments:

- the 'I love you' and the exclusivity promise is a bit too much, especially in contrast to the raw slut and name-calling going on

- the voyerism piece towards the end is not consistent with above, and I am not sure it adds much.

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
New dictionary suggestions

in this story we've seen several new words that beg a definition:

Mmh

Mmgphh

Mmpphggrgh!

Of course, there are others but these 'm' words stick out :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mmmrgjhhhhhhh

I came 6 times up the ass. Just so you should know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird wording

Story was great but I was constantly distracted by the onomonapoeias lul

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 8 years ago
That's the way it ought to be told...!

This was one of the most detailed stories I've read. And one of the most erotic.

The subject is one that I'd give a lot to explore but, after four wives...only one (by accident) gave me any anal. I'm still hoping. I ought to have my current wife read this one for 'lessons' and learning - but she wouldn't read it just because.

If a story could be 'plus-rated,' this one would get a 5+ from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

A beautiful, loving, erotic adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
perhaps the best ever

so good on so many levels. loved the descriptions, loved the dialogue before it just dissolved into moans, loved the language and voice, loved the buildup, loved the story, loved the subject, loved the love, loved her, even loved him, loved it all. i see it's from '14 but hopefully you are still around. will have to look at you others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

What a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love

Well written story, but I still don't get arse fucking when our maker provided us with a beautiful place to use for the cock.

jansen_janjansen_janover 7 years ago
Great hot story

Well written, hot action. Really got off on it. (more then once) Let's see if the rest of your stories are this good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thats the only way I would watch twilight also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great match and nicely told. Very erotic.

Surprised that she did not suck on his cock after and have him share the leaking semen and anal juice. That is what I would have done. As long as she used an enema before starting there is almost no health risk. In future he can administer the enema.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
I'm an anal lover but only get it with stories like this...

WOW, you've had to have been there to get it this right. To tell it this well. And I envy you for that.

Thanks for telling your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anal addict

Omg this was the hottest story I've ever read. Anal is so erotic and intimate, I hope to have this one day

commicrushercommicrusheralmost 7 years ago
More

Great story. Definitely needs more chapters, including them having sex on videochat with Judy's friends.

WittonWittonover 6 years ago
I wasn't impressed

The plot was amazingly attractive - I don't think I've seen a story that had almost a thousand "favorites" - but the writing itself was flat. Judy speaks as one as old, if not older, than the protagonist.

I knew a school librarian who seemed to like the idea of anal as well as Judy did - but she was forty years old. The author gives us an inexperienced teenager (with body to match) with the tastes of an experienced woman in middle age; I'm afraid it don't work that way ... time and experience work their toll.

I realize you disclaimed realism; I think your fans ignored that (or didn't care) Erotic has to have a certain level of realism for me to take it seriously enough to be aroused; obviously you have an army of readers for whom that isn't a requirement, and you please them greatly. Good for you!!!

PinkCherryCouplePinkCherryCoupleabout 6 years ago
Amazing Anal!

Excellent and exciting story and even better writing! We enjoyed every word and look forward to reading more from you.

ZenZerkerZenZerkerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoy my writing, check out my Patreon page for a new story every month, early access to new content, polls to pick the next project, and all that kind of stuff.

www.patreon.com/zenzerker

ZZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Never deny her anal!

Many years ago, my then girlfriend asked for anal one night. We had just fucked. She talked a lot about her ex and began with how good he was at it. That turned me off and I rolled over to sleep with no words or denials.

Time went on with little further discussion on anal. We had great sex and she gave great blowjobs. What more could I ask for. One evening she arrived at my place and announced her period just started. That gave me a boner as I was expecting a blowjob. To my surprise, I received two with the second followed by “that will be your last one this weekend”. We mostly had weekend sex due to our jobs so I wondered what was up. We often had mid to late period sex but this was early in the game.

After my second blowjob I drifted off into blissful sleep. I awoke the next morning on my side with a natural boner. She was also on her side with her ass against my cock. I drifted back to sleep only to awaken to her rubbing her pussy lips against my cock. I assumed that she removed her plug and I began working my cock into her wetness. Soon, I felt the tampon string and quit. To my surprise, she continued to work her semi-moist lips against my cock. She then adjusted herself to place my cockhead against her asshole. I held firm as she worked her ass. I pinched her tit with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. She pressed harder and my cock popped into her ass. I began assfucking her slowly and began pinching her tits with both hands. We began moving in harmony. She knew how to work her ass making my cock build a load. I told her to get herself off and she began working her clit. Her ass worked my cock while she masturbated herself to orgasm. I felt a load building and began fucking her with abandon finally shooting deep into her ass. The feeling was indescribably good and I wanted more. I kept my cock buried deep inside her allowing her asshole to clamp against the base. I remained hard and soon began fucking her again. I continued to squeeze and pinch her lactating tits while while fucking her now creamy ass. I told her to masturbate while I fucked her. Soon, we came together in explosive orgasm.

After coming down, she rolled over, kissed me and told me another blowjob may be in order that weekend. That night we settled in bed and, while rubbing my cock and balls, she told me that it was the best assfuck she had ever had. She said her ex was the only other she let do it. She also said that she liked it “natural” only cum, pussy juices, sweat, or saliva were to be used as anal lubes. We added a new chapter to our sex lives that day with anal becoming a key part. She never mentioned her ex and anal together after that night. Also, that night she kissed and thanked my cock for assfucking her then gave me an incredible blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck..me!

Incredible. Cunt fuck, ass fuck, any way at all. Only way it could be better if he got fucked too by a third party. Hell, leave it as it. I love it, babe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love

I'm not into butt fucking my preference pussy fucking as it is the natural orifice made for it, I can't see the reason between a man and woman or the need,

Otherwise a good descripted rendition.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 5 years ago
Loved both!

Any chance of some other chapters?

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
I bet .................

Fuck yeah, more chapters please . That was HOT

DirtyOlMan1954DirtyOlMan1954about 4 years ago
One of the BEST!

Really enjoy your story telling skills...looking forward to reading more. I'm guessing the Skype sex is next...then, perhaps the 'other' room mate may join in....or perhaps (awww, doesn't matter, I'm sure it will be hot)!

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Hmm...

That was some long ass hot ass action. The entire time I wished a long, thick cock would fuck my virgin ass. My husband's cock is small and I have a bubble butt so he can't fuck me there. :(

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 4 years ago
So very, very good

I would love to see these characters more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much

Details are less and repetition is too much

Making it feel monotonous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahh,so nice

Great story,very graphic & highly erotic. Please give us more!!!

CrispinGCrispinGalmost 4 years ago
The very best!

This is the best ass-fuck story I’ve ever read. The teasing and tantalizing leading up to Greg and Judy’s sex scenes were nothing short of excellent. My dick slowly hardened through chapter 1 and never went down after chapter 2.

Judy, wherever you are, I will love you forever.

Luvbug07Luvbug07over 3 years ago

The trading, flirting, and dirty talk leading up to the anal coupling was great. Good, descriptive language that brought and kept the story alive. Thanks for incorporating how the lube and other creams (cum) can make sliding in and out pleasurable with little pain. I get turned off by those stories that insist on highlighting pain, when a caring partner can mitigate and even make pain nonexistent.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

So many adjectives!!!!!

Very hot though

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I love the heat, the expansiveness of your sexual imagination, and the intensity of the sex. Like Ginger630, I would have enjoyed it a lot more if you were to use a few less adjectives, particularly not over-repeating e.g. "virgin hole" and "rock-hard cock"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story.

I could feel all the emotion and raw lust they had for each other. One of if not the best story I've read on here. If its fiction it is so real. Makes one hope they lived & fucked happily ever after.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Sometimes a well worn cliche still says it best...AWESOME READ!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One ice cold shower coming right up!

NPSHANPSHAabout 3 years ago

Amazing! If you publish a book let us know! I will buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

So it's a gay story. YUK

Prolonged_Debut10AProlonged_Debut10Aabout 3 years ago

I this was a very well written story as well as very entertaining. I enjoyed it exceedingly. However this author loves the written word and tends to drone on and on ceaselessly when much fewer words would suffice. I know I write very long stories, and they become very detailed. However this author repeats himself over and over again in the same vein. It tends to make some portions of the story lag behind the others which is the reason he did not get five stars.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

1500 comments and counting, all good I bet. I'll add me to the fan boy list. A very rare 5 star it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GREAT!!!!!

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

What a beautiful love story, and sooo sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We need a sequel of them fucking while Judy's friends watch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifulll...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story!!! Nobody wants a woman you have to beg for sex/anal... Finding a LOYAL, willing woman is a big time fantasy for most men!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was great till they started talking about sex "suck my titties"? in 40 years of sex, no woman has ever nor ever will say that to me, they sing aria's or they may say "harder" or "lower" non of this prepubescent cut-price bad porn dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story for sure. 5/5 I hope for sure there's a sequel or two or four. Thank you for a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad such a cool plot was marred with the sexuality-confused anal shit, making us wonder if maybe his other girlfriend didn't work out because he was an into a whole that could be of any gender. Would have been 1000x hotter if she simply wanted to submit to him with normal, truly hetero sex.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Beautifully self contained story.

general_amingeneral_aminabout 2 years ago

Beautiful build up and the fuck scenes were hot as hell. Yes, a few minor issues with the writing but in the end it's the story, and this story is awesome. I'm in love with Judy, too!

LBCNLLBCNLabout 2 years ago

Who knew porn could be so sexy and romantic!

A very well written, cute and tender story. I just know they will get married and live happily ever after :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad, but way too many adjectives and alliteration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nothing profound there. but that's ok...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Great story, started out really well and just kept building; Judy and Greg's conversation was funny and enlightening, as well as getting them all revved up toward each other!! Glad they enjoyed each other so much.

The conversation during their coupling was really good, they really got into it. Then, Judy springs the question about sex on camera/in front of her 'cyberfriends', makes Greg think about it!! I think he will do it, too!

Both are a couple of perverts...that is why I love them so!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful! The characterization was SO cute. A beautiful fantasy! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For future reference a pussy either tastes like nothing (the default), like pennies (right after her period), or like something (she needs to improve her personal hygiene, or see a gyno). If a woman's pussy tastes "sweet", then she has diabetes, and she should see a doctor immediately. Also the tightness of a woman's pussy isn't affected by penile penetration she had months earlier. A woman can, over time, adjust to a larger partner (girth), but unless he's plowing her fields on a regular basis, it's not going to matter. You would need an enormous insertion, like a fist or bigger, on a regular basis to make a difference, otherwise it would be very difficult for mammals to reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But awfully rushed.

Needed more touching/paying with her asshole. Needed her reaction to it. Needed his reaction to her reaction.

Sex moved ahead much too automatically. Much too fast.

Dialog simply unbelievable.

Three stars.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

liked the premise- and i'm usually not into anal in stories. don't forget this, as the rest of my criticism isn't as favorable.

on the other hand, the story was very rushed, jumping straight into bed after their conversation. these few sentences are the entirety of the "buildup" from the conversation until they end in bed:

"Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but our daily gestures of affection were charged with a new intensity. Our hugs were longer and tighter, Judy's pecks on my cheeks were much closer to the corners of my mouth and, a couple of times, my usual adoring stares evolved into playful slaps on her fabulous bouncy ass, which made her giggle and purr huskily in turn."

ok, great, but the scenes aren't described in full. how does he go from viewing judy as a sister to being in love with her in those few days? that just isn't believable at all without description.

Maxnh1Maxnh1over 1 year ago

SUPERB! What is with all the criticism guys?? This is pure porn, not a literary masterpiece. Enjoy it, let it enhance your sec life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PITY!

I CAN' GIVE MORE THAN 5*****!!

IT'S ONE OF THE BEST 'ANAL' STORIES IN LITEROTICA!!!

AMONG THE TOP 10 IN MY COLLECTION!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This could be in Romance just as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like romance. I really liked the first 2/3 if the story. The last 1/3 was and endless description of him fucking her bum again and again. I don't mind anal, but this was like watching the third time a Deathstar (the fucking planet was just another bloody Deathstar) blew up.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterover 1 year ago

That was the best story iv ever read, Pity it wasn't true?

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

Great story, great buildup, nice characters and hot sex. I enjoy anal occasionally but not obsessively but still loved the story.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A great romantic farce, a few years ago if this had been a film or on television then Brian Rix would have been the lead. As anonymous mentioned the first two thirds of the story was a good romance, the last third was a very repetitive monologue on the joys of anal sex.

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Good story, but you could certainly give the adjectives-before-every-noun a rest.

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

This needs a couple more chapters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok, i guess...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exactly perfect. Friends can be lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it

Modest7Modest7about 1 year ago

He'll yeh great detail loved the conectional aspect of them the love the romance and the damn rite dirty enjoyed every word

Sparky2022Sparky2022about 1 year ago

A match made in Heaven! How many males would love their wives to require hot anal fucking as much as possible and literally anywhere. Yes, a true hot , burning Union.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterabout 1 year ago

Hi this was one of the best story iv ever read..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like RGJohn is synonymous with 'MOM-SON' Incest stories...

Everyoneisvoyeur with 'BBC' stories without too much dirt and filth...

ZenZerker is synonymous with 'ANAL' stories...

His anal stories are so well crafted, and so well perceived...

The reader could easily connect himself / her self into the on going eroticism.

And, when that's happens, success is just a formality.

In all the three author cases, a couple of things were common, such as, the fan following and the number of 'HOT' stories to their credit.

This is probably the 10th time I'm reading this story. Its flow and narration of the plot is so amazingly drafted, I really thank Literotica to have such authors.

Excellent job... Keep it up... Though you had written this story way back in 2014, some 9 years back... Recognizing a talent is never too late...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice connection between characters, decent plot structure with plenty of over the top explicit sex. The only negative aspects are that the writing tends to get formulaic and repetitive, and has generally unnecessary overuse of adverbs and adjectives.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not my idea of sex, but really hot if a fantasy. Had to give it 5 stars, bu reading it once was enough.

Bill S.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate11 months ago

Never considered back door entry but if the situation was akin to this I'd try it. Refreshing to read the level of friendship between Judy & Greg not many authors care to showcase intimacy such as this they actually care about one another and are completely honesty with their feelings whether they agree or disagree. So young but so mature

ColinPiperColinPiper11 months ago

Unfortunately I have a bias against stories that start with dialogue. You many find most of the top-rated stories avoid it. Not saying it's wrong - just an observation.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

This is a story that I can say I very much enjoyed. Greg and Judy start as friends...good friends...which makes the eventual step into being lovers and girlfriend that much better!! Emotional attachment is a must for a relationship to last...and they have it!!

Five**5**Star story...would like to see more of them...sharing on the telecall??!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💯

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5029 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....