All Comments on 'A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 06'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Soo glad to see the "So Far" at the end ;-))

So now what ? Hmm...

1) teaching 6th years with a bit of prejudice problems thrown in

2) How to make a baby when your gay. I know a couple of girls in the US who found a super answer to that. They found another gay couple only boy-boy and made 2 babies with them, one for the moms and one for the dads. Good legal contracts needed though, people tend to change their mind a lot when first they see their very own blob of lard.

3) The Coven? Not a a whole lot more to write about that. Too bad. Both Erika and Kate deserve to be "fleshed out" a bit.

Ah, Well. Your problem, and with you seemingly incapable of bad writing Im sure it will be good

VvV

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years agoAuthor
There are other stories to tell...

There is not only "what happens next" but, as you say, other character's stories to tell. I have some ideas but perhaps need some time away from Frehurst on other stories before returning to write more. (This was 177 pages of writing, far longer than any other story I've written, and it's taught me quite a lot about managing plot lines.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sue,Tastefully Written And Completely Factual!!!

This is basically exactly what it looks like: a story about two women that love each other, "a lesbian love story" with all of the intimate sexual activities that go on between women in love. And yes, Scat and Pee play is one of the intimate sexual activities that some women enjoy! I know this for a fact, because I've enjoyed scat and pee play with many of my lovers, making me uniquely qualified to offer advice. Or more like a small amount of information on some of the different ways I've enjoyed scat and pee play with my girlfriends...

I have enjoyed reading "A New Adventure Every Day" very much and, in my opinion, the Author showed the wisdom / good judgement to not include, or at least soften up, some of the stronger more kinky elements of scat and pee play.

Sue thank you, this is a beautifully written kinky love story. Well Done!!!

I'm giving Part 06 a Ten-Star Rating with Fifteen Hot Wet and Juicy Orgasms...

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

I just finished reading the whole saga. I have to say, very well done. You really take care with this story, crafting very compelling characters, blending the sexual stuff in so organically that this really does feel more like an honest romance than anything pornographic.

I came across this story because of my interest in watersports. I quite firmly had no interest in scat, but I decided to take a chance anyway. I'm glad I did, because your writing is so beautiful and sensual, no matter how filthy it gets. This hasn't inspired me to make any lifestyle changes personally, but I have to hand it to you that when I'm reading this, you make shit sound very erotic. By the time I got to Part 6 I was expecting the initiation to get really heavy into scat, and when that didn't happen I actually felt a twinge of disappointment. So congratulations. I'll be happy to read anything else you write, no matter how messy it gets.

karencypherkarencypherover 9 years ago
Wonderful Adventure!

Thank you very much for a great series! Your story is beautifully written and kept me engaged throughout with such richly vibrant characters and a varied plot that added zest to an amazingly erotic story. Well Done!

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I dedicate this to my mistress!

I dedicate this to my Mistress whom for now I will label P, Hopefully one day we can live this out together! I love you my mistress and goddess!!

-L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

I wish there were more than 5 stars, you would have gotten them all. I was hesitant when I started this story because of the scat play, but I can't say I wasn't warned. I found the story totally engrossing. I loved this story. The characters were well developed and I loved them. Even the kinky sex was good although I could have done without the scat play, but that was part of the story. I look for romantic stories like this and I am so glad I found this one. I will keep reading your stories. I just wish this story was continued. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!! very very................KINKY!!!!!!!!

I loved this story it is amazingly well written and even though the scat part freaked me out just a little it actually made the story good and yes I was warned but hey live a new adventure everyday right? Even if that means reading a wonderful story like this one so thank you and keep on using your amazing talent of writing these magnificent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely. Do many layers. The spiritual. The love. The connections. The intomacy. Itisfied me deeply. Very deeply thx so much

Opps . Wrong box. ! Well i said it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omnes dies novus valebat

A new adventure everyday. I never knew scat and pee play existed so much so that I never interpreted the warning as it ought to have been. Matter a fact I was oblivious and confuse at that part of the warning. Lol now I can appreciate it. It disgusted me a bit especially the scat but u know what? You are one of the greatest writer as regardless I couldn't stop reading. I did but kept wondering what was gonna happen next and so i relented and had to finish. Sam finding herself was so authentic. Funny enough I too, Sam, found difficulty accepting this part of me through my now best friend of several years. Great story

Dustoff30Dustoff30over 7 years ago
WOW

I got to say this is one of the best stories i have ever read. I have to admit that i have a fetish for pee play. But that i would find scat play arousing and hot too? Wow! Reading about it really turned me on!

Hope you will write more stories like this. You are one of the best! Cant wait to read more of your work!

Keep writing!!

Someone should make a movie of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Extremely well written!!

This story is so well done that even being a guy (though I've enjoyed lesbian sex stories for many years), I read it right through to the end simply to enjoy the romance and the storyline!! The pee and scat play was handled in a classy manner, and the sharing of feelings and emotions struck me as very valid and real. Thanks for writing this fine 6-part story!!!! Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm in love with them AWESOM !!!!!

I would love to see them get into period tampon play and to bust each others shitty virgin ass open with a strapon. (to be sucked clean after) Let them progress threw the PAIN and plesure of anal sex

tatlockstatlocksabout 7 years ago
Such a good story....

Thank you for an involving and erotic story. I read part yesterday and saved the rest for today, a wet Sunday . A treat to lie in bed and follow the adventure trail !

Like others I would love to read more about this engaging couple.

Walt_LeiermannWalt_Leiermannover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Well done indeed, I'm really rather impressed!

Yours,

Walt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fiction masking the pain of homophobia

This and your other stories I have read so far reflect the challenges faced by many women as they struggle to come to terms with their sexuality. Only recently, my own daughter entered into a lesbian relationship and ultimately marriage after living in a heterosexual marriage for almost 20-years. We welcomed her partner as if she was our own daughter but sadly too many friends and family simple rejected the union and will having nothing more to do with them. The way you reflect this struggle is excellent and in no way dismisses the struggle, yet as you show the rewards can be incredible.

BTW, the pee and scat side was really a good extra, but try adding in public desperation / wetting as the humiliation can add an extra dimension that also can be highly orgasmic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Again

Again, this is wonderful. Thank you.

ImOnlyHumanImOnlyHumanover 5 years ago
New Adventure Very Day

Yes, as always, Scatty Sue, a beautifully erotic piece of literature. I skipped over the poo parts. Mind you, if the happy couple do decide to adopt/conceive by third party, they'll have so much poo they won't know what to do with it.

OpenHeraOpenHeraalmost 5 years ago
Simply the best

Love it. Im sad that ended. Wish was more. Hope you will continue it one day. My personl fav. I dont know when i was excited soo much by a story. Love every part snd single thing. Pee and scat play is soo nicely described. Only wished at the end that all shared more entusisam to the Godess like Erica did. But stull awsom novel. Pls more

Nightfall64Nightfall64over 4 years ago
Loved it.

I really thought that the shit play and eating was just going to be to much for me, although I was instantly turned on by the piss play strangely enough, but you managed to make everything so erotic and exciting, I fell in love with Sam and Meg myself and with there journey so I'll miss them enough to come back and reread about them now and again, so again I Loved It and Thank you for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simple the best story

It has been great to read the story, as it is so well written

Absolutely my favourite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I’ve read every chapter so many times and every time it gets better. It was my darling late wife’s favourite story as we both enjoyed piss and scat games. At the end of chapter you finished with The End of the Story So Far! I’d love to think further chapters might be forthcoming. Thank you ScattySue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I will echo what that I really don't like the scat play but I love your writing and you made it seem so intimate, vulnerable, and loving that I'm super grateful for you sharing your work.

SharonKeithSharonKeithabout 3 years ago

I’ve said it before Sue and I’ll say it again, I’ve read and reread this story over 20 times. We both enjoy piss and scat. I’d love you to write another chapter, you have the wonderful ability to make your characters live. With or without scat and piss. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the two of them and the wonderful story. Sadly have to skip the scat but shows how good the story is, I've now read it twice, that I come back. Please keep writing, you are certainly up there with the best

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

All in all with your brillant ART OF WRITING this was an enchanting love story ..... Your talent is fabulous and so the storyline is taken me heartful and emotional ....... Thank you 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💖💖💖💖💖💖

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78over 2 years ago

I loved this story. I found it especially refreshing for being set in a sleepy village in the English countryside and featuring a divorced teacher in her 30s, instead of the usual college-age Americans with their pornstar bodies and huge open-plan houses.

I think you really captured the setting and tone well, helped in part by the place references and so on (I was born and raised within 4 miles of Crystal Palace Park). Overall I found the story to be well written (though I'm sure Sam, being an English - sorry, "Literacy" - teacher would have picked up on more than one typo or grammatical error here and there!) and struck a good balance between the loving relationship and the hot, dirty sex. The pagan sex goddess cult was an interesting plot element, with the loving openness and acceptance of nature's gifts nicely juxtaposed with the hypocrisy of a closet lesbian hiding her true nature behind her Christian faith.

As someone that's always been turned on by the eroticism of Sapphic love, coupled with a fetish for all kinds of bodily excretions (I was ever so slightly disappointed that menstruation, while briefly touched upon, was not explored further), I was equally aroused by the lesbian lovemaking and the shit and piss, all of which was beautifully interwoven together into some highly erotic situations. The scene in the bathroom at the first gathering of the group was especially sexy, with Sam and Meg sharing the other women's waste between them.

I've rated this final part 4 stars, I'll go back and leave similar ratings on the others. I don't rate it as a full 5 stars (that would indicate that it was either entirely perfect, sufficiently hot to induce a hands-free orgasm, or had an overwhelming emotional impact on me - don't take a 4 rating as a criticism). Thank you.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Loved the story…less the scat part…but I truly fell in love with your characters… as in most of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story. I really moved the piss and scat issue : a most subtle way to express the love and devotion to each other

OssyOssyover 1 year ago

Great Story! Please give us more Scat Storys :-)

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

I do like the style of writing. I am on a voyage of discovery, a bit late in the day but open to new experiences, hence my reason to read this. not totally my cup of tea so to speak but certainly evocative, sensual and exciting.

I think your proof reader needs to clean their glasses as there are a number of classic spelling errors. difficult to criticise such a good piece of work and I know how difficult it is pick up every mistake as you get wrapped up in familiarity with a piece. I will look for another story and come back at some point. Why are British writers so much better at setting a mood of intimacy and sensual descriptions?

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

A good story of love and discovery! Not necessarily my cup of tea, some the activities, but each to their own!

The story is still about finding love and happiness!

Thank you!

cockswain69cockswain69about 1 month ago

More, more, more please Sue, I would love to read more of Meg and Sam's Adventures. Would they be able to keep up with their kinks if they had a child? etc, etc.

Cockswain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1861 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES