All Comments on 'Naked Souls Ch. 03'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty good writing

Few mistakes of grammar and word usage, but overall quite good. Some sentences could be reworked to better effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favorite CFNM Story

This story is so well written. Coming from the perspective of the woman, a middle aged woman who has lost her confidence but finds it though a 22 year old young man. So many of these are FemDom stories, full of male humiliation, but this story is tender. He gets the thrill that he needs and she finally gets the same, scared to death, but she does it anyway and finds a new life after everything else falls apart. I wish I had written this story. Heck, I wish I was the guy!

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Like a barrel rider at a rodeo.

Linda that's living, hope you find another Josh. Then there is always summer break. You knew more than you gave yourself credit for, you are as satisfied as I am for going all the way down. Can I call you.......Spunky *~*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Naked Souls Series Info