All Comments on 'Wife Loves Two Men Ch. 03'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY HUBBY LET IT HAPPEN

NO SELF RESPECTING MAN WOULD GO FOR ANOTHER MAN SHARING HIS BED WITH WIFE.IF SHE BOUGHT IT UP KICK HER OUT ON HER BUTT.WIMPY, PUSSYBOYS, AND JUST SHIT FOR BRAIN WOULD GO FOR THAT CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I don't know why shit for brains is so upset. If he doesn't like it he doesn't have to live it. I lived it and loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Stuff

Great story. Obviously the dude that shouts with his uppercase typing isn't mature enough to understand that other folks might enjoy something he may not.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Since both women have had or are going to have Andy's baby, perhaps in another story you can develop it to the point that all 4 adults move into one home together and live naked together, allowing each and every one of them to fuck at will without concern for who is going to get pregnant by whomever. This story was very erotic and would normally satisfy any erotic needs of any reader. My cock continued to seep sperm as I read it, chapter by chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't believe the comments

What a piece of shit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I dont like how the first threesome occurred

You dont fuck someone just because they are your friend. But I really like the foursome and the reason for it. Actually my first wife and I looked for years for another couple to live with. Found several possibles but none jelled. Safe, Sane, Consensual and all of this was.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Wife

This is one fine story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a mindless crap.!!!!!!!

One of the worst ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah...,if you could fill out the new TPS reports,that would be great

Ah Peter, yeah im gona have to get you to come in on saturday to catch up on the work, we lost a few people this week, and if you could do that, that would be great,ok. Ill see you on saturday,Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like the idea someone had for a storey

And it would be cool if in the next storey they all did move in with each other, and fuck when ever,but Andy's the only male that can breed,so if that Jim guy was up for it and didn't mind help raising Andy's ever expanding family, I can't see there being any issue's, Jim seems to get as much pleasure from the group thing as well, and they are all loving and caring for each other,kinda like how a comune works. You could see how many kids Andy can produce with the two women,im sure over time they would have to buy a much larger house,maybe an old farm somewhere and let nature take over. Andy could fuck till his spawn were every where and Jim being the helpfull friend wont mind pitching in and changing the shitty diaper's and feeding the kids in the early hours, as Andy continues to breed and add to his clutch of many, reproducing at an increasing rate, and as the female children become of breeding age, it would only be andy's duty to impregnate them as well,then the hive would really become large. piles of dirty diaper's and empty container's of food litering the house and compounds area encircling the breeding farmyard. The rate of reproduction would be of an astounding level, when the males were old enough they would be turned out into the work force so their moneies would also be added to the shared income to keep the farm running and reproducing at its peek performance,babies are not cheep and Andy is a full time breeding male that contunes to make babies all of the time,It is his right and his duty to breed as many as much as possible. Maybe the women have sister's that could come and live at the farm and help breed with Andy to get the number's up. That would be very cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a story about whores

written by a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a punk.

Hope you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wife swapping I like that.just wondering if your wife's had cock up their cunt asses at the sametime too.dp each other's wife that makes me hard and horny.tell you one thing getting a mom and aunt into doing gangbanged even better too.because I know my friends and I gangbanged my mom aunt at the sametime and both got pregnant at the sametime.we still fuck them both and now they have 3 kids each now plus my aunt moved in my mom and me because I made sure I ruined her marriage.tell you one thing both woman are dd' s and have nice hairy cunts too.i even see both of them go down on each other too and the three of us sleep together too one thing that's nice I get to fuck them together and take pictures of them with legs spread and watch my cum leak out of their cunts.there both in their 50's now and me I am 30 so are my friends too.but me have no plans getting married as long mother and aunt and me that's what the three of us want.this way it stays in the family and they are my sperm banks too I get to leave deposit in their hairy cunts too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please Don't....

This story was enough! By the way learn how to spell dessert....it has two es's not one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So bad

Not a good story at all! Get an editor please! Their conversations are so bad. "Yes I gave her sperm twice". Just so so bad....

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with the consensus. This story was absolutely awful in content and presentation. Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I found It to be extremely Erotic and loved every bit of it. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb; The author writes like a grade schooler. Run Spot run. See Spot run. The conversations were so juvenile. I give it a 2.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

A well written fuckfest story. The only question is who is Mickeys father Andy or Jim. You would think that a DNA test would be in order.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I've had intestinal bugs that produced something better than this ridiculous story.

Betting by now you're happily married to some dude named William and you're a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm surprised that I liked this one, It's not a story line I like. But it was entertaining I gave it four stars

The language seamed kind of stiff and they didn't come across as warm people

Stanley enough the ploy of having the names of each couple very close helped keep up with the cast throughout.

Maybe an epilogue ten years later would have added a little depth too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lighthearted ridiculous story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous