All Comments on 'Seven Days of Service - Epilogue'

by Hatsuda

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This has been a great story throughout

Very well done, Hatsuda, and thank you for sharing your excellent work with us. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

Well, usually I do not leave comments, just some stars. This series, however, is beautiful, well written, has a nice story about life and good sex. So thanks, I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The real ending?

They ALL lost their jobs and the Company suffered for a long time from all the internal strife and back stabbing. Granted that this was fiction and you could write about the little green men landing, but this was simply ludicrous. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story indeed!!!

Loved the whole story. Looking forward to your next one. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Excellent story, I am very much looking forward to your next one, again thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
G'day

Great story thank you. Looking forward to your next one

Irishlass1662Irishlass1662over 9 years ago
I loved it!!!!!

I voted on each but wanted to leave a comment after all chapters. I loved it and HEA just what it needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. Every day when I logged in I would search for the latest chapter. After reading a new chapter daily these last two chapters that came every other day left me disappointed, jonesing for the next installment. Looking forward to your next series. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great read!

This is perhaps one of the top two or three stories I've read on this site.

Well done.

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Very enjoyable story!

Seasider16Seasider16over 9 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for a well written story, I looked forward to each chapter and it never let me down. You should be proud of writing such a loving story which captivates both men and women.

I will now look forward to reading more of your stories as long as you keep writing them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks!

OK, I've only been reading Literotica for 3 years, mostly daily, so I'm no expert, but these comprise the best series I have read, and each stands alone as a quality engaging read. Thanks so much for a truly delightful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great series!

Interesting characters, great plot, enough sex to keep the Literotica people happy, and a terrific read. This is the first story of yours I've read, I look forward to reading your other offerings. Please continue writing, whether here or elsewhere. I'd say you have gift for it. Thanks Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Remarkable Series.

One of the Best PowerPlay , D/s stories that i have Ever had the good fortune & pleasure to read on Any format .

a Decade or so ago , This would have easily found it's way onto mass market paperback with one of the Adult publishers so popular back then.

very surprised to see work so good available for free .

a much better offering than most of the stuff i have picked up in the $1.99 ebook ranges that i often peruse.

xxxhugsxxx

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 9 years ago
BDSM and LOVE are a Strong Bond!

7 Chapters and the Epilogue. This is one the Best Slow Buildup of BDSM to LOVE Stories Ever Written! The BDSM, Bondage and Humiliation Were Not The Point, But, The Buildup of Solid Feelings for Each Other and What Was Needed for Their Love to Evolve Was Well-Written!Thank You For An Excellent Story!

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffover 8 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I couldn't stop reading this story. I had to find out what happened next. The characters were engaging and it was a joy to ride along as they progressed to through this tale. The sex was sensual, erotic and the perfect compliment to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

Your development of the characters and plot of the story was amazing.. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

MistressElizabethMistressElizabethover 8 years ago
this was a wonderful story!

I found myself sucked into the story almost immediately. I absolutely love how everything played out. I'm a dominant woman and I don't normally enjoy stories where the woman submits to the man. But this was completely different. I can't say enough good things about your work. Seriously. This was awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One small comment.....

if you believe things are accomplished at meetings you have never been in business.

Kurt_044Kurt_044over 6 years ago
Loved this story

This is such a nice combination of romance and sex with a bit of self discovery and love that I could not stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dam u

Seriously u cant end like this the story jus is 2 dam good to deserve this .

YandisaNgxabaneYandisaNgxabaneover 6 years ago
Anonymous was right

Nothing at all is achieved in business meetings

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Exceedingly Well Done.

To absorbing characters and a great little story that I hate to see end. Ignore my earlier comments. This was a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story overall

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Business meetings are a big mistake. The bigger the meeting and the bigger the business, the bigger the mistake is.

I worked for one of the world's biggest corporations for my entire career, and if I have one certain takeaway from that, this meeting bit is it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well written

Loved your story, a romantic mild BDSM story for beginners. It was very well done. Definitely worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First Lit comment ever

Unusual for me to read a BDSM story without using my safety word!

Really enjoyed it. TY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FOUND IT!

They really should have this listed with the other parts. I found this by clicking on your name link. Again, superb story!

drseaknightdrseaknightabout 5 years ago
This has got to be my all time favorite

I had read this story long ago and filed it away with my memories. When I started tracking my favorites I couldn't find it again. When I found it again last week I had to read every word once again. I was so happy to go on this journey once again and experience the give and take between the characters and Cathy's final acceptance of everything. Thank you so very much.

Slainte_mhaithSlainte_mhaithalmost 4 years ago
Perhaps the only story I will read from the BDSM category

I think this fits better into the Loving Wives or Romance categories.

You managed to make the Sub-Dom narrative secondary to the Romance, Lust and Love, which is what makes it so good. Possibly the best written story on here IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the better story's I've read.

This story has so many twists and turns it becomes addictive . I keep coming back to reread it. Time for more to the story. Maybe from her view in the later days and what has happened since the 7 day stint.

Keep writing .

TTryderTTryder9 months ago

Excellent story

I stayed up all night reading. Yes I'm an old softie tears in the eyes

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At first my favorite story here was "A new way of seeing things", then it became "First days as a slut" then "A taste of slavery". And now finally this. This is my favorite story of all time I guess. Thank you for this wonderful masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Again me, this time to all. Do give suggestions on what to read next and a bit of outline

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous