All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Story'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worthless tripe *

Just a self-justification rant. Boring. One star.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
So What You're Saying is...

Instead of just divorcing this horrible jerkoff asshole prick husband stoop to below his level and become a cheating bitch. First off, no therapist would advise you to cheat on your husband. It was never mentioned that the asshole husband ever physically cheated on her. Emotionally, yes, but never physically. Yes, leave the asshole but why become a cheating slut before?

Two stars because the author is talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Blah blah blah, I get her wanting out of the marriage, not one should be treated that way and I know the are far too many that do, but the majority of this was going in circles then it just ended. 1*

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN SOMETHING DISTASTEFUL MUST BE DONE

never drag it out. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent Story

Talented? Maybe. In dire need of an editor? Most definitely. Too many misspelled/missed/omitted words detracted from this story. OK, husband was an asshole but cheating is cheating no matter what the reason. In this day and age just get a divorce and move on. Simple as that. But then we wouldn't have a story to read. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Misandry?

Sure reads like it.Justification for whore behavior.Sad justification at that.

AzpiriAzpiriover 9 years ago
Editor

The only thing that I would suggest with this is to get an editor. Otherwise, it was a decent story. A mentally abused wife getting the last laugh is a nice "twist" if you will. And for those that think she's a cheating slut, the man is already cheating on her. This act of taking on another lover was a means for her to regain her self worth. The timing is a little off (as it should have been done after the divorce), but she wanted to humiliate her husband as a tit for tat sort of affair. I get the impression that she really isn't going to become a slut afterwards - she has to take care of her son. She's not going to start having casual lovers on a regular basis.

kelchakelchaover 9 years ago
How Dare You

Write a story where the husband is not a saint. Don't you know you are going to get low scores. You must be one of those weird people whom like to think for themselves. For a proper understanding of how men are to be portrayed here you should read the mustang guys stories Stang or some such name. In his stories, ass licking is allowed cause the hero's shit don't stink.

My daughter has two friends who are in relationships like this. I can't understand why they choose to remain in misery. Fortunately my daughter chose a fairly decent guy, cause I would hate the time I would have to do in prison for rescuing her.

I noticed you have quite a few stories in different categories. Looking forward to reading you over the winter and getting to know you. To my mind though, you have too much mercy. She should have shit in that vile mouth of his, recorded it, and sent copies to everyone they knew so all those people who knew what was happening could see that some justice is still possible in this sorry world.

5 Stars and thanks.

Corsair46Corsair46over 9 years ago
Editor

Needs editing, no doubt. So What! Great story well told. I would almost guess it was from personal experience. Welcome to your freedom.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Meh

The writing is descriptive and engaging. As others have pointed out, there are several typos and errors where you omitted words. A simple once-over before hitting the submit button would have caught all of them.

As for the plot, it had the potential to be interesting, but the "revenge" angle was too simplistic. It would have been a better story if the main character allowed us some insight as to why she stayed in that abusive relationship for so long, and if the character of the husband were fleshed out a little more. Instead, both characters were one-dimensional cartoon characters.

Three stars for the writing; one star for the plot.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
The problem with this story

Is that he's already a pathetic little man. Any husband who treats his wife the way this one treats her will probably not feel all that hurt by her having sex with another man or leaving. He'll just write her off as a cheating bitch on top of all the other insults he's already hurling at her, sign the papers, latch on to some other vulnerable woman and replace her. If she wasn't going to find some way to shoot him down in flames (burn the bastard so he can't abuse anyone else in the future), she should have just walked away and moved on with her life without giving him another thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who's to like here??

Great. She lowers herself to his level. Nobody to like here.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Agree with @sdc97230...

Agree with @sdc97230... Any husband who treats his wife the way this one treats her is a pathetic little manwill, with no morals, no respect and no conscience and for sure wii not feel any hurt by her having sex with another man or leaving...The sure thing is that he may even beat her when he receives the divorce papers...For those men that beat wives and children only death is a good revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad

This was an ok read. Leaves alot of questions to be answers. And before everyone gets their panties in a bunch. I know that verbal abuse is just as bad or worse than physical abuse. And no one man or woman should go thru this. Ain't no one perfect. You make Jodi innocent as untouched snow. Everyone has flaws. He has his but it seemed Jodi has none. Whys that? Over all a ok story if your a feminist.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I BELIEVE WE CAN RULE OUT TOUGH LOVE

as any probable defense and just use Tough Shit. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was ugly

Both of them were thoroughly despicable characters. That alone made the story a waste. He was a total asshole. But her revenge just didn't fly. Unless he was drugged or drunk, he wakes right up when she starts to tie him up and he's loose. Even if she got him tied up, when she grinds down on his face I'm thinking he finds her clit and bites it off in a complete rage. And there's simply no way he signs the papers without getting an attorney and counter suing. She's disclosed her cheating and I think he goes after her with a vengeance. This whole mess was poorly though out. Even for fiction it was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad You Posted This Chapter...

If this is chapter one, then this would rate higher. Payback themes, from a woman's perspective is needed in Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can sum this story with an age old adage...

Two wrongs don't make a right.

A story of revenge that gets out of control...

They both wind up bitter & doing evil, vile things that eventually they regret.

Can already foresee the husbands bloodlust coming; finding her lover and doing despicable things to the both of them.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nicely Done

I agree that verbal abuse can be worse than physical abuse. The problem is that it is almost impossible to document it. If you did the The two POV's in separate films I am sure that from his POV he was a fine husband who just wanted her to face reality....

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
A tale arises from a common reality.

A feminist fantasy, the downtrodden woman finally rises against her oppressor. A breath of fresh air in the misogynistic world of loving wives. Comes across as a bit of a rant, but it was okay. 4* for going against the grain.

I see you are a prolific writer in other areas of literotica, I hope you write a few more for this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*s

Just a scene. NOT a story. So a partial score of 1*.

AMerryMan

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Dumb

Just an intro really, needs further development to be anything than a start to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She lowers herself to the abusers level?

His treatment of her is his fault. Her enduring that abuse is her fault. She has a brain, she has character, she has feet. Woman up and enact the safeguards and protections society has in place. Inadequate in the heat of the moment? Then avail yourself of the same tools of self defense that anyone, man, woman, young, old, big, small, handicapped, must use. Oh my god, the G word? Yeah, if that's what it takes to protect yourself or your child. But she gained nothing by lowering herself to his level of brutality and ignorance. She should have simply left. He was just being himself. She should spend some time examining how she let herself become attached to such a piece of shit. Her temerity, indecision, and lack of self confidence are not his fault. Her leaving is sweet. Her cheating and revenge demeans an otherwise strong courageous woman. You should have let her leave with her dignity intact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total

This story was total trash--Your Sci Fi stories are good---Don`t write Loving Wife stories.

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
Well done !!

Bastards like that DESERVE all they get - soiling the name of Good Men - YES,there are good men out there...

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never ending spiral of vengeance

So, she lowered herself to below that of the POS husband; making herself even more of a contemptible person than him. This would just spur a never ending spiral of revenge.

Not to mention the course of legal action against her for tieing him up against his will & basically assaulting him while he slept.

So, the husband will now just want to get revenge on both her & her lover???...

Unfortunately, the poor lover wouldn't know what he stepped into...

shaman43shaman43over 9 years ago
Takes courage

to write a story from this point of view knowing the lurkers in this category. As a licensed and certified shrink the comments show most do not understand that in most cases the women have no strength to choose. Besides being a shrink I served many years on Boards of Director for shelter for women and families. In most cases we had at least two programs. One that people knew the address and one that had a secret address they could only get at the public house. Even then we had attacks. I remember one of my patients when she could not get the gumption to leave. He was getting so violent I taught her how to use a revolver. Took her to the range. Finally one day he started beating on her oldest daughter after knocking the wife down. The wife got her daughter went to a garage apartment locked it and locked the bathroom door. He was so angry he broke both doors when he threw a bat at her she fired and hit him twice. Read a book titled "Verbal Abusive Relationships" by Patricia Evans. Might help others understand lack of being able to leave. And as for what she did. Saw worse in real life when the woman either left or could not leave and felt trapped like a small animal.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
So, it was about self esteem?

and what she did was in response to advice from her counselor?

No, that would not be professional or productive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHO CARES ABOUT DA FAT OL COW ! SAYONARA FRUMP !

SHIT-SIDE IS DAT DA SLUT HADE TO PAY DA FUCKER FOR DAT MERCY SHAG FROM HIS OWN MONEY.

Harry inVA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this!!

As a Woman who has survived abuse, both as a child, and as an adult, this is a well written story!! So many don't understand how truly hard it is to leave an abusive relationship. At the end of my relationship, I also cheated on him. I had to do SOMETHING to build my self-esteem up enough to leave. I'm not advocating that everyone do that, I'm just saying I understand that sometimes, you do what you have to do.

Also, if you don't like cuckold stories, QUIT READING THEM. Honestly, it's that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have sisters, a daughter, daugher-in-law and granddaughters

(I am male) I was also and am married to a very competent social worker. This is a BTB, but the reality of abuse shown in this story is REAL. If any male (son and son-inlaw INCLUDED) ever attempted to mess with any of these women (even though I may not be speaking to any one of them at any time), what she did would be tame. You don't understand the issue until you really dive into it. Great concept, revenge after terror.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Five BIG Stars!

I don't usually condone cheating, if anything I lean towards the BTB school of handling cheaters, but if any man deserved to be cheated on it was this guy!

In a more perfect world she would have been able to simply walk away, but we don't live in a perfect world, and she was severely damaged and needed something extreme to get her mojo back.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
All is said...

...he doubtlessly deserves everything coming his way. Although I tend to the BTB-fraction I see her justified in every way. He is one specimen deserving having his balls cut off - if there were any. He´s not even a poor excuse of a man. Enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

korba76korba76about 8 years ago
AB SO LOOT LY LUV IT!

Damn me, what a fine way to announce "I'm back, bitch!"

Well told, great emotion... terrific retribution!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow why not just divorce?

ok I know she thinks with her cunt 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 grteat story

Love how you pissed off the asshloe of LIT!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
People

If you read the story? He has been Verbally Abusing her for Years. She took a Step to far and Humiliated him by giving him a Cream pie. Now he has 2 Choices Give her the Divorce or put up with More Abuse at the Wife's Hand. I Say get it over with and Move on . Oh BTW 5*s

IrfonIrfonover 7 years ago
Just retribution...

.....can't beat it !!

FIVE STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silly women

Oh she's going to get her devorce but not going to get shit, she didn't think shit through and committed a crime that's going to get her a minimum of two years so I'd say her revenge was good for her for a very short time, silly little cum slut. Why would a person totally disrespect themselves in this way and then give the spouse all the ammunition to destroy them, this guy deserved to be humiliated and punished but wifey cocked up and now she's in some deep shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Maybe she will get hers soon

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Should have taken the high road

Now she is as disgusting as he was. I was in her court until he lowered herself to his level. Sad that their kid will suffer in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
She tied his hands?

And sat on his face? That's when he bit her clit off, forcing her to dial 911 or bleed to death. She was arrested and taken to the hospital then jail. Assault, battery, sexual assault and battery, spousal abuse and illegal restraint were just a few of the charges leveled against her. She spent the next few years in prison as Big Bertha's Bitch which her husband filed for divorce and kept all the marital assets. Stupid plan. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Applause For The Writer

I have searched and searched for this story or one like it. You have no idea how many times I have wanted to tie up my sleeping or drunken husband and made him lick another man's cum from me. To rant at him for months of neglect. For coming in second to women he finds on porn sights. For his verbal and, yes, his physical abuse. For shaming me in front of our friends and neighbors. For being laughed at by him and members of his family. For losing my self respect. For considering suicide as a way out. For contemplating castrating him...or worse, murdering him in his sleep. Thank you for telling MY story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not The Correct Way

So she had to commit adultery to prove a point. I well understand the issues but she should have held her head high and divorced him first. Yes I know about the mental trauma etcetera but there are correct way of doing things and what she did was abhorrent and her counsellor is no better and seemed to have encouraged her so they should be struck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not so fast.

as you have this written I don't think that one act she just performed makes them equal. Years or torment can't be equal with one act of revenge.

Nice story showing things from the other point of view (female).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And next....

He got off the bed, caught her in the hall and beat her to death.

Better off shooting or stabbing him!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Man hating

A true.man hating author. Divorce the diseased bitch and.let her rot in her own filth.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Excellent good for gander good for goose goes both ways

Never understand men who deliberately degrade wives physically and mentally

Walk side by side with each other equally respecting the other

But

No women in combat USMC gung ho but wouldn't go in today with the way it is

Respect and protect but in combat get killed that way

She gave him back just deserts before leaving

Punishment fit crime

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Flash

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She would regret that decision

A previously faithful wile wakes up her abusive husband by pressing a stranger's cream pie into his face? It doesn't take any imagination to surmise her labia and clit did not fare well in the ensuing battle with his teeth. Once he clamped his jaw down, there would be nothing she could do to avoid being mutilated.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerabout 3 years ago
She’s a lying, cheating, adulterous slut who is now a felon

Wife went from a wronged wife who could have left the marriage due to irrevocable differences cleanly. She doesn’t do what the therapist is recommending – she reports the therapist the therapist is sued and loses their licence. She gets 50% of everything from the marriage, child support and alimony. He gets what he deserved. This story could have been a 5*.

Instead, now she is a lying, cheating, adulterous slut who should be arrested and put in jail. All the husband had to do was struggle and injure his wrists and to yell and scream to get help. The second he gets loose he calls 911 when the police come, he reports what she has done. The police collect evidence and the husband goes to the hospital and the wife goes to jail. The husband gets the kid with full custody, no alimony for the wife, and when she finally gets a job, she will have to pay child support. She gets years in jail, loses her kid, and a terrible life because she crossed the line and committed felonies. She should get what she now deserves the real proper ending for her actions.

The therapist is exposed and the husband sues the therapist and collects mega bucks. The therapist loses her license to practice being a despicable person. The man that the wife hooks up with is found out and he is sued and loses his family, his bank account and all the normal things that someone who beds a married woman should lose. Yet again two more proper endings.

The path the author took is a 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Grammer was so bad i stopped after 3rd paragraph

steverob1054steverob1054over 2 years ago

Excellent story of come-uppance being served, Thank you.

And as for the tosser who posted as "Anonymous" 4 months ago, your comment about "grammer was so bad i stopped after 3rd paragraph" was incredibly amusing. Fuckwit - the word is "Grammar", not grammer, and "i stopped after 3rd paragraph" should be "I stopped after the third paragraph"

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 years ago

He deserved what he got.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

this is very dangerous. Once he is free, he may beat her badly. Divorce is one thing, binding someone and forcing them the eat another man's cum will send even a neglectful idiot over the edge. Their sone might grow up without parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kill the bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

story TAGS