All Comments on 'In The Library Ch. 23'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 9 years agoAuthor
that's the end of this long tell

and I thank those readers who have stuck with this tale (and there are one or two, if my reader stats are to be trusted). Hopefully I wrapped it up sorta kinda OK, but if I didn't, then hey - it's my story, so I did what I wanted!

I have grown quite fond of my leading ladies, but am not so sure about my narrator. I think he may not be reliable, and showed an inclination to steal women I have known over time, and turned them into actors in this tale that they were not in real life. Or were, as the case may be...

Anyhow, there it is. Done.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years ago
Worth taking the scenic route

I read this as my Halloween ghost story this year, and enjoyed it greatly. A twisted tale that took that took the long way around to get where it was going, but the wait was worth it.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago

I got here eventually, skipping sex for narrative over many chapters (usually a sign I enjoy the story). Maybe I missed something, but I think I understood the tale, and the details not explained, not necessarily, not easily possible.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
Oh god,

oh god, oh god, oh god. . . . . . yeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! There aren't the words. Shades of Poe, Anais Nin and even Dylan Thomas alliteration. Heady stuff indeed. You, sir, are an exceedingly talented weaver of words. Ta muchly for gracing us with your art.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
664 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES