All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 05'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow is right. As in wow this is bad.

And not just a little bad. Epically bad! Characters that are detestable, that act without rhyme or reason and that spout horrible dialogue. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going!

Don't listen to the last comment posted here... in one ear and out the other. This story has depth, and I cannot wait to see where you take these characters next! Keep writing, there are those of us who are hanging in suspense here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my

My Master had me read this and asked me if this was something I would want to try, the music thing, I mean. I love classical music and have devoted my life to it since I was 6. This was very inspiring and hot and opened some new doors for playtime! Oh and don't bother to listen to the rude comments. They have no idea what they are talking about.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
Awesome

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts! Glad I was able to inspire some people to re-explore/expand the kink. I've always had a more 'intellectual' kind of sexuality, and it's so exciting to hear people who enjoy that take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry but people are not there genatils

A woman and especially a smart, educated one would never be this easily indoctrinated. The mind is far more powerful than outside stimulati. So she is blindfolded and listen to pretty music. She is still a captive of a psycho and I refuse to believe she would be able to forget that and just "let go" to pleasure

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
you may refuse to believe...

and stay comfortably in denial - or open your mind to the fact that you cannot know what every "smart, educated" woman would do in this situation...

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years ago
Excellent chapter!

Another great chapter to your story poeticlicense. I'm enjoying this story greatly. I don't find myself hating Lace. I might miss him. I hope he comes back into the story somehow.

I'm not sure it's a good thing that I like him, but it is what it is. Of course, a lot of people disliked my "Jamie," and I love him too. I tend to like a little of the bad boy type in my Dom, not cruel, but bad boyish. Hmmm...I may need to think on that a little.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Apple 🍎

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If I was taking this seriously...

I’d be violently angry, actually I’m leaning that way already. For this to be a fictional fantasy to read for pleasure it has to be so out there that it’s totally unbelievable or even impossible. When it’s something plausible it just becomes sickeningly real.

A kidnap fantasy between consensual partners is very erotic, this however is grooming pavlov’s slutty bitch is vile. I get how keeping someone deprived of all other stimulus and keeping her in a sexual fog could work. That’s why it’s sick, because it’s possible. I’m out otherwise I’m just going to get really angry. Despite her saying yes it’s still physical and emotional rape, she doesn’t have the free will to be able to consent. In a real world situation she is just as likely to kill herself as soon as she’s physically able to pull it off. I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hopefully only in fantasy

I like this as a story, but shudder to think this is done to anyone in real life against their will. The physical responses a body can be made to produce only make it more horrifying and cruel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous