All Comments on 'My First Real Gang Bang'

by 16boy69

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE JACKIE

Would love to get used like this and get gangbanged . They could make me do CLEANUP on the girl and the guys that fucked her YUM YUM

WantstotryitWantstotryitover 9 years ago
Yeah

I'd love to be used like this

straponsissystraponsissyover 9 years ago
more, please...

very nice story, would love to be in Jackie's place at some place like that! can't wait for next chapter in this story...thanks for the submission, and I would want to be as submissive as Jackie!

LonelyokieinOregon55LonelyokieinOregon55over 9 years ago
Loved it

I would like to find myself in a situation like this, only they would have to like chubs. It was hot., HOpe to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic stuff

Please write more, this is the sort of thing I have been looking for

but now I have to go and wipe the mess Iv'e just made .... thankyou

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 9 years ago
XXXciting!

Loved this story! Hope there's more!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NICE

Nicely done, hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it

This story is my all time fantasy.while reading it I grabbed my rubber cock and assfucked myself whie jacking off hurry with the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If only...

that could be me! I would so love to be fucked in both ends by man after man after man all night long! I dream of swallowing gallons of cum. I want to suck cock and be fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Have tried it, unwillingly the first time, now will do willingly as I like the feel of hard cocks inside me. A bucks party was my last one, where quite a few of the guys were very bi. There was a rather older lady and me, I got my share including the groom to be who opened the batting, his bride I must say should be a very happy wife. An older guy came back when I was cleaning up, I had taken quite a few, most of them were now in too much beer land. I am the father of the bride, are you ok, fine thanks, he seemed a bit awkward, is there anything I can do for you. Look, I didn't think it was possible but when I was out there my cock reacted seeing you, I am married and I couldn't do what those guys were doing, you know set the example and so on. I stopped him, looked at him, its ok, you want to fuck me, well, only if, well, you know, they cant know. I shut and locked the door, I turned and knelt on the bed, climb on daddy. I waited, I felt the head of his cock, I was well lubed and used and I pushed back. He entered and slid into me, oh my god, past where most had been . I looked back, he was still pushing forward, oh god fuck me big boy and he did, I reached for my cock, my cum spilling out as I felt him get bigger and his warmth flow into me. He went to pull back, I reached back, oh no, stay there, he felt so good in me, but he started to shrink and slipped out. He moved away, leaving the room. Certainly saved the best for last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"very jealous"

oh, I am so jealous,, all those cocks,, I've never been fucked like that,,it must be so pleasurable to have so many cocks in you at the same time , and all that cum,,makes me so horny, I wish that was me getting fucked like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only a party of five.

I envy the subject of this story, would so love to have that many guys fucking me. Best I ever managed was five guys after I organised a party. About 10 all said they would do their best to make it but in the end only five arrived. I'm just a bottom and was fucked 8 times, two guys were versatile and as well as fucking me also were fucked. Never managed to get that many together again, best since I often manage is getting three horny dicks to come along. Nothing I love more than being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wasn't left out at a gang bang, the older lady on the bed with a cock in her pussy and mouth. The guy beside me was stroking, young, black, I put my hand on his ass, he looked at me, then slightly turned, I moved him back to the wall, I knelt, I took his cock in my mouth, he was pretty well ready to shoot, I wet my finger and probed his anus. cum quickly filled my mouth. I swallowed and stood, he backed away and turned, offering his nice round ass. It wasn't my usual thing but I was hard, there were still a few in line for the offered pussy, so I spat on my cock and eased it up into his round black ass. tight, hot muscly, did it as I was soon shooting my cum into his tight depths. A great unexpected fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He is so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1st gangbang

I always wanted to be the Jackie at a party, but it never came to be ,as I am now old and I have commitments to other things,,,BUT DAMM That still brings back memories of what could been....Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I always wanted a BBC gang bang

I always wanted a gang bang with black men and hoping one day it will i have been with a black man several times and loved it now that's all i have on my mind is black cocks i'm addicted and will be 4life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

what a great friend you have there. i wish someone would have helped me out back then and turned me into the crazy cockhound. i became too late and remain closeted but when i get going i am a whore and would have loved this story happening to me.hope there more to this story

hungbottomhungbottomabout 5 years ago
Cock Slut

Do your friends need another bottom cock slut? I'd love to oblige.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Gang Bang

I had three cocks one time, but it was for the whole night and they each nailed me two or three times. It certainly wasn't my first time getting fucked and it was planned and not a surprise. It was fantastic! I would have taken more if they would have been able, so I'm sure I could handle at least a dozen over the period of a night. There is nothing in the world like the feeling of a cock sliding up your ass when it already has a load or two in it. It would be wonderful, like in your story, to have several friends you could count on to give you a really good fucking when one cock just doesn't do the trick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I cant wait. Its all I dream about to be used by multiple Black Daddies, knowing I give them pleasure with my slut honey holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this, I wish I could get fucked like this, ,,the more the happier my ass pussy would like it,,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I used to go to the park and look for some cocks to suck. One day I hooked up with an older guy with a huge cock. I sucked for a bout 20 minutes as he fucked my face. He said he lived close and would I like to go to his house tomorrow and he would like to fuck my ass. I usually won’t do that but his cock was awesome and the thought of it turned me on. We made arrangements and I went over the next day. He open the door and was naked and took me to the living room. There were 3 other guys there also naked. They put me on the couch undressed me and starting fondling and sucking me cock. Soon the laid me down and put two cocks in my mouth. Another guy spread my legs and reamed and lubed my ass. A cock soon entered my ass as I sucked 2 off. Then I was lifted up and mounted. For the next four hour they took turns with my ass and mouth. It felt incredible and I couldn’t get enough. Each guy fucked once or twice. By the end I was exhausted and cover with cum. My ass was sore and filled with cum. Since then we have had many experiences and I have become a total cum slut and can’t get enough.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story. My first real gang band was in an adult theater I had been sitting between two guys and jerking and sucking their cocks. They took me to the back and stripped me naked. One put his cock in my mouth as the other fingered my pussy ass. Soon he replaced his fingers with a 10 inch cock. 4 other guys were around with their cocks out slapping my face and playing with my cock and balls. Soon my mouth and ass were filled with cum. Other cocks replaced these and soon 2 cocks were in my mouth and another in my ass. This went on for an hour and I don’t even know how many cocks I sucked and fuck as I was covered in cum everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was at the local abs checking out cock might be available in in the back booth there was a black guy stroking a big cock. He saw me and motioned me in. I immediately fell to my knees and started choking and sucking his huge cock. That cock felt so good as he fucked my face so hard I sucked him for about 15 minutes till he filled my mouth with a load of cum. I gradually swallow every drop we then talk for a while, and he asked me if I’d like to come over his house sometime. I said yes and we’re pleased that it wasn’t too far from my home house. We exchanged phone numbers and the next day he gave me a call and asked me to come over the next day. I said yes and we set up a time. I jerked off at night thinking about sucking that big cock again. The next day I went over and when he answered the door, he was just wearing a pair of gym shorts. I went inside, and in there they were rather three large men, they told me I was going to be their slave for the day and to get naked I reluctantly did because I didn’t think there was much option. They then took me in the bedroom and they all got naked. It was quite a variety of Cocks. They soon laid me on the bed and came over and started to straddle me immediately they were two cocks on my lips. I open wide, and took turns stroking in stroking and sucking them. One of the guys started going down and licking and rimming my ass and putting his fingers inside. The other guy had his phone out and was taking pictures of me sucking and stroking the black cocks. My cock was standing straight up and they slapped my cock and balls and spank my face with the big cocks. soon I felt a cock rubbing against my ass. He spread my cheeks wide-open and put his head inside my hole. he slowly pushed his cock into my men pussy and my ass has been fucked many times before but still this hurt a little as he pushed it in. It wasn’t long before he was totally inside of me pushing gently on my hole. The other guys took turns fucking my face and slapping my face with their dicks. The next two hours are a total blur as they fucked my mouth and my ass I had two cocks in my mouth, the whole time and one in my ass. They had amazing stamina, and each fucked me more than once. Finally, they were done, and I was totally exhausted and covered with cum. I’ve never had so much cum in my ass at one time it was dripping everywhere, and they took my cock, inspected and stroked it until I shot a load all over my own chest, they took pictures of every action and told me they wanted to be back very soon. I still jerk off all the time thinking about that day.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My friend arranged for two other men to join us one afternoon at his house . They were 55 and 60 both sporting firm 8 inch cocks dripping pre-cum. Over a period of three hours I was spitoasted had two cops in my mouth as I was fucked face fucked by them twice and had cum dripping off my face. We have done this a few times and I hope that one time he will arrange for at lest 5 men to gang bang and cover me in cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous