All Comments on 'Nurse Mandy'

by Bones Malone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mandy Can Be My Nurse Anytime!

Enjoyed Mandy's "deepening" involvement with this patient. It was a most enjoyable story!

ladyambarladyambaralmost 20 years ago
What a nurse!

Oh, man! It's good erotica, and funny at the end. Great flow in the story, gladly to hear more of that nurse. Keep writing, truly enjoyable reading!

warez222warez222over 18 years ago
oooohhh mandy

oooohhh mandy , i wanna hire u to take care of me

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good memory

years ago i spent a week in a hospital after being broadsided by a car that ran a red light. i had to stay there until contusions cleared and they could be sure the cover shell of my kidneys was not cracked. i was in some pain and had to lay on my back. the night nurse gave me a body rub to keep me loose. i notied she was rubbing close to my crotch. she had a wedding ring on, but i thought what the hell. i dropped my hand off the side of the bed and gently cupped the back of her thigh. she hesitated a moment, then moved her legs apart. i moved my hands to her pussy which was dripping. she leaned over my hard cock, took it and i gave her a full mouthful in aboput 30 seconds . this happened three nights in a row. then she swent on the day shift. the day i left she told me ity couldnt go any further but if i ever was injured again, make sure they brought me to this hospital again. since i lived uin the neighborhood we pased each other a fdew times in the next few years and exchanged only smiles and pleasant hellos. every word of this is true and is burned in my memoryies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mandy, mandy, mandy...

mandy has a great bedside manner...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YEAH!!!!

Is there going to be a part 2 coming? maybe they fall in love you know,,,very well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

lol that must have been one hell of a great way to wake up from a coma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magnificent

Definitely luv it.... Fuck! Sex feels more pleasant by each story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The first of the women was wheeled in, this one had a dress on, 30 years old. 2of us were in the observation room, trainees, looking slightly down. The surgeon and nurse were husband and wife. I heard her say, I see you have opted for the anesthetic, it will keep you under for the procedure, you don't have to have it but we recommend it. The anesthetic was given, 10, 9 8 7..... Her eyes were prepared, bathed in anti bacterial formula, vision correction doesn't take that long, they worked efficiently, it was done in 15 minutes. Then the chair was turned, tilted back, her dress lifted, panties lowered, turned so we had a great view, as the nurse went to work, licking her pussy, the heart/pulse rising, fingers gently probing, the women orgasmed, the nurse kept licking, cleaning. The womens pussy was wiped, her panties replaced. Wheeled out. The nurse left with her. The next one wheeled in, a younger nurse and a younger patient, male 26 years, same procedure then his gown was removed, the nurse then removed his underwear, caressing his cock which responded, then taking it in her mouth. The doctor moved behind her, lifting her uniform, no underwear as she spread her legs, as she sucked the patient he pushed into her, fucking her steadily as she sucked the patient, then she turned her head, cum dripping from her mouth, the doctor pulled back, she knelt, taking his cock, a second load of cum entering her mouth. She cleaned the patient up, his underwear replaced, wheeled out. The wife wheeled in the next women, 53, same procedure, the young nurse came back, the wife knelt between the patients legs, slurping at her pussy while I watched the young nurse put on a strap on at least 8-10 inches and slide it up into the wifes pussy. She didn't miss a beat but her pussy was spread obscenely around the strap on and gradually her demeanor changed to one of pushing back hard onto the strap on, the nurse fucking her fast, until she told her to take it out. It was covered in white foamy juice and the nurse began licking her until it was clear she was orgasming. The wife went back to the patient and moved away when she was satisfied. Meanwhile in the viewing room, my hand had gone under the 34 year old trainees dress, she spread her legs ,wet, fuck it, I took my hard cock out, she was a bit plump, quite a large ass, she lifted her uniform, bent forward and I pushed into her, well the head of my cock because of her plump bottom, I kept slipping out. She reached back, grabbed my cock, moved it up, she held me as I pushed, slowly, easy, I was against her anus, I felt it open gradually around my cock, then she removed her hand, leaving it at her pussy as her ass opened around me, tight, warm but open enough that I could fuck her, her insides quivering as she orgasmed making my cum fly deep into her ass. We uncoupled. In later weeks I watched as the good doctor ass fucked her in the treatment rooms. I think I got a bit jealous as I fucked his kneeling wife in the observation rooms. The plump nurse was certainly a better fuck.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a great story. Bloody fantastic. THANK YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous