All Comments on 'The Process Pt. 07'

by annadixon

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
I don't understand the point of this "conditioning"

She wants to be a slave, needs to be a slave; would accept training willingly, yet, they use electro shock, drugs and other drastic methods to destroy any will she may have, the result being a living breathing doll. I think I'd rather have the willing eager slave than some mindless drone. To destroy her personality seems cruel and pointless.

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 9 years ago
Ummm...

Thank you for sharing the story, but I agree with Phil. I don't get it. maybe some sort of rescue twist is coming? I sure hope so, otherwise for me the story is over.

annadixonannadixonover 9 years agoAuthor
Not to worry

There are still some story twists ahead. Thank you for your concern for anna :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

In part 6 you started that sheik plot, but in p 7 you have cut that plot. I wished you'd give this more space. I don't like it when authors make 180 degree turns.

And for all folks feeling mercy for anna - read p 1 or p 2 thoroughly, and you'll know how this will turn.

I'm not in fear for old Anna, as this as in this part is exact what she wanted and what she agreed to become so eagerly. Remember the slaves in #1? They for sure went through the same procedure like anna now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous