All Comments on 'Shopping for a New Lover'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Very nice find

Always good to find the right one. it is a shame that for many of us we have to shop in a catalog. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story--

but people ought to realize that any sexual relationship can get boring after a while. Through no fault of either partner. (That sounds very Boring--hee hee!)

Gay partners can get bored, straight, whatever.

It's NOTHING!! The couples can still be having fun, more than when they first met.

It's easy to just have sex with someone--VERY HARD to have a great relationship.

Maybe thinking of marriage/couple-hood as a thing that's supposed to fill every fantasy, that's just hopeless.

Ha. SOME women's husbands are EXCITED thinking that their wives had actually done some of the stories she made up for his entertainment.

I think people can go through all kinds of sexual identities--until they're dead!

I have! But most was imaginary--that's how I like it!

I don't want to have sex with numerous people. Sometimes I just want to study French as it's spoken in parts of Africa.

REAL LIFE sex is way overrated. I went through high school sex crazed, too shy to "date," and was a virgin. Sex is so much imagination!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Delightful

You come beautifuly, my bretherens loss I'm sure. I do appreciate the help toys provide in our love making. Part of the thrill was going to the store, together made it easier.

Lust EngineLust Engineover 9 years ago
Sounds all too familiar

I think we've all been to that awkward stage of wanting to 'test drive" a new toy. You described the emotions and anticipation beautifully.

mykellmmykellmabout 9 years ago
Good story

Yay, I love rabbits :)

EelunPhetmooreEelunPhetmooreabout 8 years ago

Very nice. I liked the slow build up of her frustrations and the waves of pleasure as they are released by her earth shattering orgasm. I also liked that she fell to sleep with it inside her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would recommend a Womaniser Pro 40 clit stimulator as you don't get numb and it's air being pushed and pulled around the clit, so serial O's, multiple O's and on and on till you are exhausted or you have drained the 240 minutes run time before charging from the mains!! Guaranteed to give you the Oh my God explosion you never want to leave. Teamed will a Tracy Cox silicone g spot vibrator with liquid silicone underneath the smooth exterior of silicone in the tip and sides, filling just right and molding around your g spot or another sweet spots, the 2 together will make you touch the face of God(dess)!! and also rechargeable. While your charging the Pro 40, the Tracey Cox silicone bullet vibrator with again the liquid silicone underneath that will mold around your clit whatever the angle!! Rechargeable and will have you reaching for the star's in no time and with the liquid silicone that numbs less. Both vibrators have a little give especially the g spot one. They are easy to clean and doesn't use batteries which is bad for the planet. And handy in your drawer in your bedside drawers and whenever you want, unlike men who have excuses and come home from the pub with brewer's droop!! Snoring and farting and hugging the duvet. No joint decisions on what to watch on the telly and not bloody football again!! Eating what you like when you like!! Not having to have an evening with him, and his friends and inviting them back for take out curry and footie!! Or committing domestic abuse including coercion, which is rape or trying to punch you for no apparent reason other than having 1 drink too many for him?!! The toys won't do that as if gets a little too intense you can go down some levels or switch it off.( unlike men!!) A nice story from this author which makes a change!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...