All Comments on 'Cleaning Out Kelly'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
So So

We both believe this was short and nasty. Why did the mother submit to her daughter so willingly. Anything that has to do with excrement or fecal matter is nasty to both parties. We would like to see the mother take control of her daughter and excrete the remains of an enema down the daughter's throat. Turn about is fair play.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NASTY STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
*shrug*

Not very good, maybe it's just not my thing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
are you kidding?

How old are you anyway? It seems like some young teenager who has NO knowledge of sex or just about anything sexual wrote this so called story. You can't just make a bunch of stuff up and put it in paragraph form and call it a story. Please please, I beg you........stop writing this crud. It's not impressive, it's not seductive but what it is is plain gross!!!

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
An Embarressment

The writing and the story are infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your other writing was MUCH better

Clausimotto,

What did you do??? re-write this, still ifentile writing but its not worth readin now.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the others should try it first!

Previous comments show a lot of ignorance. There is nothing better than being a toilet for a beautiful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
???

Pretty fuckin nasty. I thought it was going good in the beginning, but when she started pissing on her mom, then shitting on her. That was too much.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Ok,the title pretty much tells the story. Scat and/or bathroom fetish don't strike me as erotic subjects. Fortunately, the story is a little too juvenile to be really disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shitty story

Your shitty story pissed me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I M A T U R E

I can't determine who is more IMMATURE, the characters in the article or the writer. Notice, I refused to call it a story or the writer an author. The depiction of the girl would be far more believable is the age were 8 to 14, but there again the number of very immature girls in the rage of 15 to 25 is astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! That's OK annony

no one on here considers you human anyway!! So go fuck yourself You POS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Fuck all those other idiots with a broom handle up their prudish clenched assholes. This story was hot. Would like to read more mommy/daughter enema and expulsion stories like this. Even better if the disgusting smells and tastes are described in more detail. Also better if the daughter is more dominant and less loving, and humiliates the mommy for being such a filthy pervert. But, to each his/her/its own!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have Liked the Mother to have 'Played', with the Constipated Shit, BEFORE she gave the Enema. Describe how 'Hard' it was and have her Daughter STRAIN to 'Go'. Maybe some more Piss Play too, perhaps Mom Dying to 'Go', when her Daughter arrives.

Overall though a Very Good Story, I'd give, at least Eight- out of Ten..... Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story, but a shame about the 'Language'...... 'Privates', much better would be 'Clit & Cunt', 'Breast' is OK 'Tit' again would have been better. So Only eight, out of ten, due to the Prudish Words- which is a pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous