All Comments on 'Poor Kaity'

by NiceDayReboot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Good story

Good story, however I.m concerned as to if the girl was just slow or retarted and he took advantage of her, also sounds like her mother had something to do with it as she wouldn't let her take sex ed also the holding her back two grades didn't help.

She seems like she's going to be a sexual handfull now that she knows what its all about, hope he can keep up with her and mother won't fuck things up.

He needs to teach her about taking baths and that being clean will help from driving people away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great first effort! No complaints on spelling or grammar, nice build up, and great describing of the social awkwardness.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I knew a girl in high school who was frighteningly like Kaity. She would positively glom onto anyone who made the mistake of not treating her like crap. Your story captured her socially-challenged behavior perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wanted more

Great story left me wanting to hear what happens when they recover from their first round.

BestreadingBestreadingover 7 years ago
Good Work. More Please.

Would love to read more of your work. Why have you not wrote and posted more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"like a dear in the headlights" ?????

Heh heh heh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous