All Comments on 'Yes Congressman! Ch. 02'

by Faye_Skylark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't Get Enough

I have been waiting since chapter 1 came out for this sequel and you did not disappoint. I love Becky and can't get enough of her. Please write more soon! Thank you thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Niceeee!!!

Another great story, hope we can see more of Katie's Favors this year, dont make us wait that long :(

brian358brian358over 9 years ago
Love This Story!

Yes Congressman is proving to be another winner from Faye Skylark.

Two chapters in is early days but there are already some very interesting characters developing - the scheming politician, the mercenary PA, the self-serving director of SLUT, and, of course, our heroine, the career-minded Becky.

Add a very interesting story and some red hot, BJ-centric sex and you have, as I said, a winner!

Thanks, Faye!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Katie's Favors

Great story please continue Katie's favors, that is the greatest series, I really want Carrol to come around for Lyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please more Becky!

Please write another Becky chapter soon! It has been sooooo long since we last heard from Becky. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes please!

Want to see more of this! So rare is it that we get a story that has this degree of detail, plot, and realism. Thanks for the great work and please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is incredible! Please provide us with more of your talent!

aragonitearagoniteover 2 years ago

"Becky felt a spreading sensation of warm accomplishment radiate through her. It may have been the post-coital dopamine hit, but she preferred to think of it as career fulfilment."

That's some golden writing right there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaye_Skylark@Faye_Skylark
1076 Followers
I love to write and read here at Lit and play in the chat room whenever I can. I have an obsession for blowjobs, public adventures, active/yoga wear, and clothed BJs. ;) Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed, rated and commented on my stories so far! I read all the comme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES