All Comments on 'Happy Booty-Day, Dear Pt. 01'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tell me more

waiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BOOTY OR FRUITY?

THA WHOLE STORY LACKED SEXUAL DESIRE. THERE WASNT ANY "KICK" TO THE STORY. I DOUBT THAT SHE WORE THE BUTT PLUG TO WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope that you one day will write ch. 2 and 3.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

The Prep part built this up, but it hasn’t delivered imho, what it should have been was both his appreciation for his Wife’s Gift to him - which clearly cost her emotionally as well as physically, and her actually discovering that with the proper prep, tender care and patience anal could be very enjoyable and satisfying for both parties. Instead of which we got his “Get in, get the job done and get out” attitude, which was barely attenuated by his new understanding of her gift. I ended up feeling sorry for his Wife, but then maybe that was the point - to make male readers think about their partners enjoyment as much as theirs. Regards Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES