All Comments on 'Company Christmas Party'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
***

Unimpressive. Straight jump to sex, no plot, no charming main character... nothing.

If you're actually care about making a good impression, forget about sex. This is literotica, sex is everywhere around. In huge quantities. So unless you have a good plot where you could show off your fetishes, there's no point in writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I liked your story...good twist at the end and I do like hose!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love stories about company parties, and this one was not bad. More character development and better dialogue would have it better. The "sex talk" was a little cheesy and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, nice twist at the end.

EosAuroraEosAuroraover 9 years ago
fun

This was a fun short, thanks

mottfanmottfanabout 9 years ago

You must be able to read my mind! Your story is the stuff my sexual fantasies are made of. Incredible. I go crazy with lust when I see a tall beautiful woman in pantyhose and heels and I will usually think how nice it would be to cum on their legs, ass, inner-thighs or feet.

My wife has gorgeous pins and she has indulged me in this fantasy of mine several times. She will tease me by slowly putting on pantyhose and a short skirt, then sitting in front of me she will open her legs to give me a good view of her pantyhose covered pussy. I will then slowly jerk-off, finally cumming on her legs. She likes to rub my sperm all over her hose, then have me finger her while licking her pussy. Needless to say I have had to buy her lots of pantyhose because she isn't going to work with dried-up jizz all over them, haha.

Another fantasy (and it's just a fantasy, that's all) is to watch my sexy wife fuck another man while I watch, (probably hiding in the closet.) Shortly after having her new friend cum in her, she will beg him to quickly leave before her "husband shows up." As soon as he is out of the door my wife will spread her legs, allowing me to fuck her sloppy seconds.

Of course I have a thousand other sexual fantasies, but your story sums up my biggest fantasy...cumming on a woman's pantyhose-laden legs that I have just met.

Bill

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
Another "5" er For Pantyhose!

Another one of your great pantyhose stories! Love the build-up to the climax! Yet another one that begs to be sequeled, at least, if not, a series. Keep going, we'll keep following!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

Sex happens too fast when it begins.

Not nearly enough leg fetish action. Not even a foot rub?

Crotchless pantyhose sort of eliminates the enjoyment of the pantyhose for a while before getting down to the main event.

Three stars.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs8 months ago

Why do all these stories in Literotica start out with a woman giving some head before they fuck. Most decent woman don't like sucking a man. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
970 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.