The Best Erotic Stories.

Alexandra's Odyssey Ch. I
by KillerMuffin
©

The whole world was throbbing, trembling, rumbling, and occasionally, farting? I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. The sun was too bright. That was odd, my bed was in the basement and what little light filtered through the weeds around the small window was not bright. My head was going to explode, or maybe implode if it could make up its mind. A black hole yawned in my brain, sucking all rational thought, a lot of memory, and spit back a nauseating pain..

I pressed my fingers to my temples and looked around. Where was I? It looked like an RV, but like no RV I'd ever seen. I was on the bottom of two bunks. The one above me creaked and someone snuffled, then grunted. Then it was quiet. I carefully put my feet on the floor and tried to stand. The world was still swimming and I was having difficulty figuring out which way up was, but I managed to stand. I shuffled forward and peered through a huge windshield.

I was in a parking lot for semi trucks, but I didn't know where. It looked like I was in a semi truck. How? I sat back down on the bunk. Oh, my head hurt. I cradled it in my hand and wished that vibrating whining rumble noise would go away. I tried to remember my name. It wasn't easy, but I found it, Lex. Lex something. How I'd gotten into this truck wasn't in there. I eased back down on the mattress and stared at the bunk above me.

"Hello." The male voice was soothing, a nice deep rumble that felt good inside of my head. "You're awake finally. My name is Mitch. What's yours?"

"L- Lex." Oooooh ouch, my own voice hurt.

"I'm going to come down there now, you don't have to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you." He said, then a pair of legs swung over the edge of the top bunk. Moments later I was face to face with this Mitch person. He smiled at me. "Hello Lex."

"Hi."

"How do you feel?"

"Okay." I lied. He smiled again.

"You look like shit."

I rubbed my head again. "I feel like shit."

"Do you know what happened?"

"N-No." I felt stupid for not knowing and cursed my stupid brain for not remembering.

"You're epileptic and you had a seizure." He waved his hand at my neck. "Your medic alert just gave your condition, nothing else. You really should have a name and emergency phone number put on it."

"I keep forgetting." I winced. "Do I know you?"

"Nope. Your date," He said that with a venom, "dumped you off here and left. You were still having it when he did. You're in my truck now. If you'll tell me who to call, I'll go do it, I have to get down the road."

I thought about it. Nothing came to mind except for more throbbing. "I don't remember."

"Shit." He frowned at me. "Nothing at all?"

"Well, I'm a legal secretary for, for, someone. A man. Two men. I just moved here from, from somewhere."

"I'm going to go call the cops. They can come and get you."

"No!" I panicked. I didn't want to go anywhere, I didn't know exactly why, but I felt safe and except for that rumbling, comfortable.

"Your family is going to be worried about you. I picked you up last night and its almost noon."

"Can't I just stay with you?" I was terrified, a familiar sensation, and he made the feeling go away.

"I'm already three hours behind, I can't stay here until you remember. I'm going to go call the cops." He was already pulling on his boots. "You just rest until they get here."

"Okay."

"Try to remember something."

I tried to remember details, any details, of my life while he was gone. It was coming back in flashes, more and more of it. I eventually remembered the name of the law firm I worked for. I purely hated this feeling of complete helplessness. Had Mitch seen me have the seizure? It was too embarrassing.

"They're on their way now, you just sit tight." He said when he climbed back in. "You're already looking better. Are you thirsty? I have some coke and some water."

I was, but I didn't want to bother him so I shook my head. "Thank you for helping me."

He flashed me that smile again. "My pleasure. I just wish I could get my hands on that son of a bitch that dumped you last night."

"What happened? I don't really remember."

"I was coming out of the bathroom over there when this blue BMW pulled up to the curb. The passenger door opened and he shoved you out. You hit the curb and rolled into the street, shaking still. Probably still having the seizure. I saw him when he leaned out to shut the door, but not real well. He peeled out and that's it."

"Where are we?"

"A rest area on the interstate."

Oh, not a parking lot.

"What's it like? A seizure." He asked suddenly.

"I don't know, I don't remember them. I feel like I'm hung over now and like I can sleep for a month."

"Lay down and sleep, knowing cops, it'll be awhile before they get here." He ordered, pushing me back with a hand on my shoulder.

The cops eventually arrived and I managed to supply them with sufficient details to get me dropped off at my apartment door. I managed to escape the visit to the emergency room by promising the officer that I would make an appointment to see my doc as soon as possible. I didn't know what had happened. I'd been seizure free for almost three years, I even had a drivers license. The medication was working, it had to be working. I couldn't go back home and be a burden on my parents, not anymore. And what would the firm say? I hadn't told them I was epileptic. I didn't think I was, anymore. I didn't even have a neurologist in the city yet.

A month later I knew exactly what the firm thought of my epilepsy, which was back in force. My new neurologist had no idea what had happened, all of the sudden the dilantin stopped working. I was starting a whole new batch of drugs to suppress my seizures, but they weren't working. I had too many absence seizures every day and one more big one since that night. The firm had told me that they had no problems with me continuing my job, that I had a fine performance record and this and that.

It took the lawyers two weeks to sheepishly explain that there was some financial trouble and that they were going to have to cut back my hours from 40 to 20. Cases were down, expenses had to be cut. A few days later I was relegated to the copy room and law library to research. I wasn't even a paralegal and they had me researching. After two more weeks of that, I was laid off. My job no longer existed and they were very sorry. All three of the partners wrote me glowing recommendations which made mention of my epilepsy. "Despite her epileptic condition she...." yada yada yada.

I knew a shaft when I saw one. I moped around the apartment, looked for work half-heartedly, and gave into what was becoming my favorite pastime, thinking about that truck driver. I thought about him a lot, I knew his name and that his truck was red. I considered calling the cop who'd dropped me off, she'd left her card in case I needed help, but decided against it. I was epileptic, what would he want with me? I was more trouble than I was worth.

Another successful job interview, yeah right. No one told me I'd need a valid driver's license to do the stupid job. The phone was ringing. Dammit. I slammed my key in the lock, missed, tried again, and slammed the stupid door open. I raced for the phone, narrowly beating the answering machine. "Hello?"

"Hi." It was him. I couldn't keep myself from smiling. "My name is Mitch, I'm looking for Lex. I have her jacket."

"This is Lex."

"Oh, hi, I didn't know if you'd remember me, I'm the truck driver?"

"I remember."

"Hope you don't mind me calling. I got your number from that cop. I'm sorry about the jacket, I haven't been able to get back this way until now. I'd drop it off, but I got the truck. Can you come out and get it? I know its probably a bad time."

"No, I can come. Where are you?"

He gave me the name of a truck stop and a promise to meet me in the restaurant. It ended up taking me three hours to get there. I'd quickly changed into something more comfortable. Skirts and sandals, no matter how delicate, were comfortable. I grabbed a backpack I used as a purse, locked the door and rode the bus. I ended up walking about a mile anyway. Damn, I missed my car.

The parking lot of the truck stop was full of huge noisy trucks all of which appeared to be running. The asphalt was hot and the summer made it sticky. Inside the truck stop was blessed relief, these people knew what a/c was for.

Mitch bought me dinner and told me a few road warrior stories. I told him of my latest troubles and the shocked look on the interviewer's face when he discovered I'd gotten that far and didn't know I was supposed to be able to drive.

"What are you going to do now?"

"Be a bum. I have some savings, I'm just going to stay at home and read. Maybe get into soap operas." I wrinkled my nose at that thought. He laughed.

"You could come with me."

"What?"

"Come on the truck with me, ride around, see the country. I come through here every month, month and a half. You could drive around with me for a while."

I should stay home and get a job. "Okay. Sounds like fun." So much for my common sense.

Me and some of my personal belongings were safely stored on the truck by nightfall. Now that I was there, I was getting nervous. Now what? I stood between him and the bunks, he'd pulled the top one down, but it was covered with my stuff. I looked up at him, quit dithering and did what I'd been wanting to do. I stood up on my toes and kissed him.

He froze for a moment, then wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. His lips felt so good against mine, I slipped my tongue out and licked at them. He groaned and rubbed his tongue against mine before sliding into my mouth. He licked at my teeth, my tongue, the roof of my mouth. My tongue skimmed into his mouth to taste him as well. He pulled away.

"What do you want?" He asked me. I tried to kiss him again. He didn't let me. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you."

"What do you want me to do?" He was going to make me say the words. Inside my spine shivered. Outside my skin erupted in goose bumps.

"I want you to fuck me." There it was out, he would either laugh at me or kiss me. He did neither. He pulled off his shirt instead. His chest made me drool. Most truck drivers that I saw were flabby and mushy, everything about him was hard and muscular. I reached for his zipper. Once he was naked he let me look my fill. I wriggled out of my clothes as fast as I could, popping buttons and ignoring the faint sound of something ripping. My panties were long since soaked and my thighs were getting wet.

"I don't know if I should be flattered or afraid." He said with a laugh, then lightly bit my nipple. I groaned in my throat.

I pushed him down on the bed and tried to take his cock into my pussy with one hard thrust of my hips. He pushed me off.. "Easy there, slow down. We have all night."

"I want you in me now." I didn't see the problem, he was hard, I was wet. He pulled me down on top of him and squeezed my butt.

"Is that how you normally fuck?"

"What?" I didn't want him to talk. I tried to kiss him some more, to get him as interested as I was.

"Just hop on and hope you can ride the bronc for more than 8 seconds?" He slid both of his legs between mine and spread them apart. His fingers brushed down the length of my ass and into the hair on my pussy. "Fuck you're wet."

"Yes, fuck, I want to fuck now." Maybe that was too demanding, so I added, "Please. Now."

"Tell me about the last time you had sex. What did you do?"

I didn't want to talk about it, I wanted to do it. "I sucked his dick for a few minutes then he put it in and moved it around until he came. Its easy."

"Did you come?"

"It felt really good. Can we fuck now?"

His dick was between us, pressing against my belly, if I moved forward a little my pussy would be right on top of it. I shifted, then groaned as the hard ridge of his cock pushed against my cunt. He pulled my labia apart with his fingers. His cock touched my clit. "That feels really good." I told him.

"As good as my dick in your pussy?" He asked, using his grip on my ass to rub my clit up and down the length of his cock.

"No." I said, wiggling my hips and pushing down harder. "As good as your dick in my mouth."

"Mmmmm."

The vivid mental picture of my lips wrapped around his cock, the hot length of it burning my tongue and poking my tonsils was too much for me. The intense desire to have him inside my pussy was replaced by an even stronger one to suck him into my mouth.

Blowjobs weren't something I was very good at. I didn't let that bother me though, I wasn't doing it for him, I was doing it for me. Before I could chicken out or he could stop me, I jumped off of him and pressed my face to his crotch. Sticking my tongue out as far as I could, I licked his cock first, like I'd seen all the good sluts do on the few pornos I'd seen. He tasted different than any other dick I'd sucked. It took me a moment before I realized why, I'd never licked my own cum off of a man's dick before. It was a sexy thought that made my entire nervous system howl, but it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to taste him and only him, just his cock, my mouth and nothing else. With that aim in mind I carefully lapped up all traces of my own juices from his cock, balls, and belly.

"That's it baby, lick it up, lick it all up." He kept saying over and over. That and other naughty instructions like, "Suck my balls." and, "Rub that tongue all over my dick."

Suck his balls? Hmmm. I pushed myself between his legs and did just that. I licked first one, then the other, then gently took one in my mouth. "Fuck, that feels too good." He put his hands on my head and pushed me off of him. Without even thinking about it, I turned my head and bit him on the inner thigh, hard. He yelped and let go of my head. I attached my lips to the area of skin between his balls and thigh and sucked gently, scraping teeth, but not biting. His fingers were in my hair again, holding me to him this time.

I nibbled, sucked, licked, teethed and nuzzled at his balls, loving every moan, groan and whimper it drew from him. "You're driving me crazy baby." His voice was barely recognizable. "My dick. Suck on my dick."

Tickling the underside of his balls with my tongue, I reached up and grabbed his cock. It was hard, heavy and wet. My mouth followed my hand to investigate. The head was coated in precum, it had spread down the shaft a little. Tentatively, I licked it. Oh, mmmmm, it tasted good. Deep and earthy, a little salty and a little bitter. I licked again and looked into his eyes. "You taste good."

"Suck it." He told me. I smiled, licked my lips, then licked him. I opened my mouth wide and let the head of his dick inside of my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it tightly and wriggled my tongue all over the head, enjoying the taste. "More."

I scraped my teeth delicately along the shaft and traced the textures of his dick with my tongue while it slid deeper into my mouth. Sucking hard, I pulled back, then repeated the process. I kept doing it until I was moving too fast to use my teeth and his ass was fucking his dick into my mouth hard and fast.

His fingers dug through my hair and into my scalp, holding my head steady while he fucked my mouth wildly. My jaws were starting to ache from the effort of holding them open. He was making all sorts of noises, groaning and cursing. I pressed my tongue tightly against his dick, just to feel the friction of it sliding back and forth. He yelled that he was coming just as he shoved his dick deeper into my mouth than it had gone before, smacking the back of my throat and making me gag. He howled like I wanted to. Warm, wet spurts of semen bounced off the back of my throat and flooded my mouth. He jerked and moaned until there was no more and fell back against the bed, letting go of my head.

Not quite knowing what else to do with the overflow, I swallowed it around his softening dick. I sucked at his dick a little, sucking the cum from it too. Sperm didn't taste nearly as bad as I'd thought it would. It made me excited and satisfied all at the same time that I'd managed to make a man come in my mouth. Disappointed too, because that wonderful cock wouldn't be in my pussy any time soon, and I was still horny.

Sighing, I crawled up his body and cuddled against him. "Oh no you don't. No sleeping for you." He said, leaning over to bite my shoulder. He squeezed my ass and kissed me soundly. "That just took the edge off."

My mystification must have been evident on my face because he laughed.

Following his instructions, I straddled his head facing his feet. I was blushing furiously because he had such an intimate view of my privates and they were obviously wet. Hands on my hips, he positioned my pussy right where he wanted it, then told me to lie down on him and relax, it was my turn. His fingers dug into my ass cheeks again, this time pulling them apart. His tongue touched my pussy lips, then he sucked them into his mouth.

He sucked and licked at my pussy, enjoying my hole and ignoring my clit. I wanted him to suck my clit so much I almost yelled at him to do it. I didn't have to, he did it. He teased my clit with quick strokes of his tongue and deftly slid a finger inside of me. I howled. My pussy wrapped around his finger, making it seem to get bigger. Beneath me he shuddered and suddenly I was face to face with his very hard cock. Purring in satisfaction, I licked it again. I was very pleased to make its acquaintance.

"Get on your hands and knees." He growled. He spent a few minutes touching and admiring my ass after I did so. Then he took his cock in hand and touched it to my pussy. Every nerve in my body stood on end, quivering, waiting.

"This is my favorite part." I managed to tell him, "The putting in part."

He didn't say anything, just put his hand on my rump and pushed his cock inside. My pussy stretched around the head, then clamped down on it, savoring the feeling of being penetrated. Slowly, he worked himself in and the delicious feeling of invasion grew. I shut my eyes and groaned.

Finally, he started fucking me with long, sure strokes. My knees slid farther apart until my pussy almost touched the mattress. He was almost laying on top of me. He felt so good inside, cock scraping my pussy walls. It was wildly erotic, my legs spread wide, ass pointing up and his dick buried balls deep in my cunt.

"Finger your clit." He told me. He grabbed my hand and guided it down towards my pussy. I got the point and wormed it underneath. I wriggled my ass, making him groan as I wiggled on his cock, until I could finger my clit and pussy comfortably. He nipped at my ear. "Now we fuck."

My finger rubbing my clit was electric. Every feeling his cock made rubbing inside of me was magnified. My pussy gripped his cock and squeezed it tight. It didn't take much for my finger and his dick to make me start coming. My orgasm made me scream. His cock kept moving in and out, faster and faster, a hot, think slab rubbing my pussy. He was driving me wild. I was getting so wet, I could feel my juices trickling down my fingers. My pussy made wet, slurping noises with each thrust of his dick. Even with my nose pressed into the blankets, I could smell my pussy juice.

He was fucking me hard enough for his balls to slap my fingers with every downstroke. He was dripping sweat on my shoulders and back. In between grunts and groans he told me in explicit detail how much he liked my pussy and how much he liked fucking it. I told him how much I loved his cock and how much I liked his cum.

I was shoving my pussy back onto his cock so hard and fast it was hard to keep rubbing my clit. I'd masturbated before, but I'd never felt myself get this wet or this hot. My fingers moved lower and touched his cock as it moved. He sank his teeth into my shoulder and jerked against me, coming deep inside. My pussy squeezed his dick tightly, sucking out every bit of sperm.

Minutes or hours later, I couldn't really tell, we managed to rouse enough to roll onto our sides. He smacked my ass with his hand. "You'll be really wild when we have more room. I don't know if I can handle you."

I laughed.

He kissed me. "I can't wait to try."

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by KillerMuffin.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.