DMCA Copyright Notice

If you believe that someone has posted your copyrighted work to Literotica without authorization, please let us know. Copyright abuse is strictly against our Content Guidelines. See our Legal Contact FAQ for information on getting unauthorized material removed quickly.

We are easy to work with when it comes to copyright issues, so you probably do not need to file an official DMCA notification as long as you can provide evidence that you are the copyright holder.

DMCA Copyright Notice

Literotica is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on Literotica by uploading, storing and displaying digital media utilizing our services. We do not review all the uploads to our servers by users of our website service. Certain parts of this website allow unmoderated user uploads. Those parts of the site include, but are not limited to, the Literotica Forum, comments, and any user photos displayed on the site.

We respect US copyright law and take copyright violation seriously. We vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which has been uploaded to Literotica without your authorization, you must notify Literotica in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take the required action under the DMCA.

To make a report, please contact us via our online feedback form or via email at info at literotica dot com. If you wish to contact us via postal mail, please contact us first via email or contact form and (if there is a valid complaint) we will send you the mailing address of the law firm who handles our copyright issues.

You must include the URL of all of the content that you believe has been posted as well as a statement confirming that you are the copyright holder and that you want the material removed. All DMCA notifications sent to Literotica may be published (with personal info removed) to the website ChillingEffects.org.