Oedipus Sex Ch. 01: Telemachy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oedisseus
Oedisseus
25 Followers

Her arms rested above her head. She screamed violently, "Ohhhh fuck! Lick them, son! Lick them for me..."

He smiled from one corner of his mouth, still cupping her breasts and looking at his mother's desperate reaction, "If you say so..."

He bent and let his tongue out like the snake monster Echidna. His licked one of her nipples lightly, then did the same with the other. He licked them with increasing ferocity, all the while pinching them with his fingers.

Penelope moaned loudly, loud enough to let the noise go out of her room. It had been two decades since her moan had travelled outside her chamber. She had masturbated in the initial years after Odysseus was gone, but after four years, the self-stimulation faded away and she slowly turned celibate.

Today, her son had brought back the passion and feeling of a bygone era.

Telemachus squeezed both her boobs from the outer sides, pressing them against each other. This brought the nipples very close to each other, like turning two eyes into one of a Cyclops. He opened his mouth wide enough to engulf both at once.

"Ohh, my son! You are the best! This is so fucking beautiful!" Her moans grew louder.

He continued waging a war with his tongue against the two uptight nipples, like his father often took down two soldiers at once with one slash of his sword at the war. He squeezed her breasts hard, hoping to gouge out a drop of milk that he had consumed when his father left his mother alone to look out for herself and him. He went on like this, feeling his mother's breasts and sucking on her nipples. He went on without a sense of time. He hoped to satiate her... and make up for the two decades that she had lost.

She lifted his head and looked at him. Her eyes had a shine... the shine of innocence. The innocence that a girl has when she trusts her lover by offering him her virginity. She had given him her virile feelings along with her virtue. She trusted him and she trusted this act of making love... it wouldn't unchaste her. On his part, he had never seen such beautiful eyes. He looked for these eyes in every lover he had had, but never found them.

"I love you!" she said.

"I love you too."

He shifted backwards, unchaining himself from the legs of his mother that had locked him. He got down on the bed and sat on his knees. He moved his fingers on her feet, like pulling the strings of a kithara, the predecessor of the guitar.

She let out a chuckle, feeling a little ticklish. He kissed her feet softly. This made her whimper. He kept kissing her feet while his hands felt her calves. The nerves on her calves gushed with blood as she felt Zeus striking his thunderbolt all over her body.

He kept moving upwards, all the while kissing and feeling his mother's toned legs softly. She moved her hands from above her head to her waist. Her fingers made the charade of tickling someone from afar. They longed to get a feel of his body... any part of the body would do. They just needed to feel him.

Her legs involuntarily yet slowly started spreading themselves as he moved above the knees. His mother's thighs were heavy, full of meat. He gently bit the inner portion of her thighs. He continued kissing the thighs all around with cumulative ferocity.

She bent her knees and lay her feet on the bed. Her chiton now just lay around her waist, uncovered from the top as well as the bottom, making a thin ring-like structure.

Before moving further up, Telemachus stopped kissing her. He looked above. There it was. The cave that had brought him into this world. The place where his father had entered and then left her high and dry. He looked at it with mixed feelings... of theophany and envy. Yet he longed for more. It wasn't enough just to have a look. He wanted to feel the point of his origin. Knowing the process of creation of the universe never arose as much awe in him as staring at her mother's vagina did. That was it, the singularity of his existence.

After much time, he leapt. He leapt with his mouth wide open and tongue lashed out, like a warrior jumping mid-air with both his hands lifting the sword high for a final strike on the enemy.

His tongue felt her clitoris. There was no gentleness here. It was raw passion... ache... anguish... and longing to explore. To explore each other's bodies and explore oneself from within.

He licked her clitoris fervently while his middle finger slid into her vagina, rubbing the top portion inside her.

Twenty years of celibacy had virtually regrown Penelope's hymen. She experienced the feeling like she did when Odysseus first penetrated her. The feeling of losing one's virginity.

"Fuck you, Pothos!" she screamed. Pothos, the god of unrequited sex, had reigned supreme over her for so long. She was not having any of him from now on. All the feelings of longing and yearning that she had carried for twenty years now disappeared. She pushed the back of her son's head, trying to bury his face into the same pot that he had emerged from.

While Telemachus' one hand played with her vagina, the other felt his mother's breasts. He pinched her nipples and felt the flesh of her warm mammary glands.

Now, he had two of his finger inside the vagina, going deep, spreading it wide and scratching the upper part of her inside. He kept doing this at a frantic pace. He went on... there was no way to figure out for how long. Was it a minute? Or for an hour?

Penelope continued with her groans so loud that it brought Echo down from his abode of Mount Cithaeron. And then she let out a final wail... a way to signal that she had come. Two decades worth of desire, hunger and come... it had come to this. Her body vibrated with a thousand thunderbolts of Zeus.

He could feel it. He realised he had finally managed it. He had made his mother come. He had made her come to accept the fact that there was life beyond his father. She wouldn't have to wait for him for an eternity. Not anymore. He slowly took out his fingers from her vagina and his hands from her breasts. He rose from the ground and sat on the bed.

Penelope lay on her bed, gasping for breath. The two looked at each other with feelings of love, affection, sexual desire and trust reeking out their eyes.

After catching some air, she sprung from her position. She sat on her knees and removed the chiton. She was now completely naked. She went on to untie her son's zoster. All this was done in complete haste. She impetuously removed his chiton from the top of his head. Both of them sat for a while and gazed at each other's nude bodies from a distance.

Without breaking the eye-lock, her hand slowly moved towards her son's erect penis. She held it in her hands. She had never thought that she would have to hold someone other than her husband's penis. She did not even remember how long was Odysseus' manhood. It was all a part of some other lifetime, not this one for sure.

Telemachus' manhood throbbed with blood. So much blood that a slash and the Ionian sea around Ithaca would be in red with it. She started stroking it, gently, careful not break her gaze from her son.

The two moved closer and kissed each other wildly. She never stopped stroking his penis. He reached for her breasts and nipples. The two stayed like this for sometime before she broke the kiss and the embrace. She then slowly shifted her gaze to her son's manhood. It was aching. She moved her face to his penis, opening her mouth gradually as she did.

There it was. She engulfed her lips all around the tip before taking it in fully. It went in deep. Was it touching her throat? She couldn't tell but she was certainly choking herself with it. She lay flat on her stomach while sucking his penis.

Telemachus enjoyed the view of his mother's behind. Her butt was perfectly round and full. As he moved his hands on the derriere, he realised it was quite firm. He kept feeling her buttocks with both his hands as she continued devouring his penis.

As his obsession with his mother's butt continued, he grew agitated. He bent towards her buttocks. His body was flexible enough to make sure that his penis did not slide away from her mouth. He kissed her butt just as he had kissed her lips earlier.

Then, he spanked her. It wasn't hard but it made her let out a laugh. She was enjoying this. She couldn't remember the last time she had fun. All her life was always for others. The time she was having now, was totally for herself... unadulterated, innocent and necessary.

He continued spanking and kissing her buttocks. He bit on her while his lips sucked out the blood from her buns. After some time, he let it go, leaving a mark on it: his love bite shaped in the figure of his mouth.

She let his penis go from her mouth and turned her head towards her bottom. She could see the mark her son had left on her butt cheeks. She looked at him with adoration and smiled warmly.

He held her by her shoulders and slowly lay her down on the bed. He spread her legs wide open and stood on his knees between them. His penis now stood tall and erect, while she was still as wet as the Aegean.

He held her face in his hands. "I'll never again let you be sad and lonely, mother. I am always there for you. Trust me."

"I trust you. I love you, my child," she said in a subdued tone.

"I love you too, mother."

With the last word, Telemachus entered Penelope. His throbbing penis penetrated her vagina, which welcomed him. He was surprised at her tightness. He went in slowly, thrusting her. They kissed each other, waging a tongue fight.

The thrusts gathered pace gradually, He broke the kiss and kissed her all over her face, from the forehead to her cheeks. She closed her eyes and he kissed her smoky eyes too. He kissed the tip of her nose, the portion between her lips and nose, her chin, her neck and then slowly moved to her ears. He hissed his tongue out in her ears all the while thrusting his penis in her vagina.

That was it. Anteros, the god of requited love, finally had his homecoming after twenty years. The longing, the yearning, the ache, the pain, the sorrow, the thirst, the hunger, the passion, the craving and the pining of two decades was quenched as Penelope's son kept thrusting his penis inside her.

She wailed, she cried, her screams louder than the collective war cry of the battalion of Greeks who had fought the Trojans. As her moans echoed to the world above, Aphrodite, Priapus and Erotes tore up the roof of her chamber to watch a mother and son make love. A love that wasn't unchaste. A love which was pure in its emotion. The gods knew this and hence the act did not contaminate both of them. She continued being a loyal and virtuous wife while he remained a doting son.

As the gods summoned above, he went berserk and thrusted his mother at a frenzied pace, faster than Hermes.

After timeless throbbing and thrusting, Penelope let out a final wail... a cry of her coming. And Telemachus came too, letting out all his testosterone inside and flooding the vagina of his mother like the Ogyges.

He slid out of her wet cave and lay beside her. The two looked at each other and kissed gently. She lay her head on his chest and hugged him. He lay his hands on the back of her head.

"I love you, mother."

"I love you too, son."

--X--X--X--

This is the first part of my take on Incest in Greek Epics of Odyssey. If you wish to see a sequel to this, kindly drop in a review and comment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Much thanks for sticking till the end of the story.

Oedisseus
Oedisseus
25 Followers
12