1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping her mouth from Tess', Colleen kissed Jo next while Jo slowly unbuttoned the Irish woman's blouse, Colleen's hand on Tess' ass, squeezing and pulling Tess' pussy against her hip.

The sibs now took control of both the situation and their guest, mouths, tongues, fingers exploring freely, removing clothing, until the trio was as naked as new-borns. Moving to the bed, it would not be incorrect to describe the sibs' swarming over the Galway gal as just that, swarming.

It would be Jo who got her first taste of Irish pussy that night, positioning herself between the freckled thighs of Colleen as Tess kissed, tongued and fondled the flight attendant's breasts, sucking on those freckled orbs of delight as if it were her first time sucking titties.

"Ummmm, oh girls.....my, my, but this is positively heavenly," Colleen cooed and mewed to her two lovers, loving everything these two Yanks were doing to her.

Slipping her hands under the ass of their playmate, Jo lifted Colleen's ass to bring that red-pubed pussy to her mouth to devour and, lordy, did she ever.

As Jo explored Colleen's sweet-tasting snatch, Tess had positioned herself so that Colleen could now suck and bite on her breasts and nipples, the small teeth clenching around her nipples causing her to moan with excitement and arousal while she roughly felt up Ms. Uber-Hot's uber-hot tits.

"Up here, my sweet, up here so that I can taste you, sweetheart," Colleen's pleas to Tess almost sounding like begging, but, not quite.

And riding Colleen's mouth to the gates of heaven, Tess climaxed repeatedly, one after the other, Colleen joining her with her own cries of release from Jo's excellent oral maipulations of her sex.

Flopping onto her back on their bed, Tess pulled Colleen to sit on her face so that she, Tess, could finally get a taste of the flight attendant's sweet-smelling sex. Without moving from her position near the end of the bed, Jo crawled between her step-sis's legs to pleasure Tess as Tess pleasured Colleen.

As much as Jo loved the taste of pussy in general, she loved the taste of Tess best, no other ever being quite as 'sweet' to her senses as her sis' snatch. And she especially loved going down on Tess when they shared themselves with others, somehow, that fact providing Jo with a bit of extra excitement. She didn't know why, or care why, she just went with it, much to the sibs' mutual pleasure.

After a brief bit of rest for the trio, Colleen slid her body down in the bed to take turns at pleasuring the two Yank gals, each in turn, as they kissed and fondled with each other.

Their kissing of each other as she ate them provided Colleen with a level of excitement that she had not felt in quite sometime. It wasn't all that often that Colleen could seduce a pair of playmates but to do so with siblings? Well, that was, indeed, very special, and hot, very, very hot.

"Girls, believe me, it is so tempting to stay and play but I do have an early flight in the morning," Colleen regretably said to the sibs, slipping back into her skirt and blouse, undergarments stuffed into her purse.

"Its been fun, you two, enjoy your stay in Ireland," and kissing each goodnight, Colleen locked the sibs' hotel room's door on her way out.

"Wow, that was intense," Tess commented after a few minutes, turning to face Jo when she did.

"You've got pussy juice all over your mouth and lips," Jo laughingly pointed out to Tess.

"Like you don't?" Tess correctly retorted to Jo.

"That was definitely a fun fling," Jo sighed as Tess snuggled up to her older step-sib.

"Fun and tasty," Tess contributed as she felt the exhaustion of their sex-play and jet-lag overtaking her being, now.

"Ooooh, yeah, very tasty," Jo replied dreamingly, both sibs falling asleep in each other's arms.....

"Tess? It's Maggie," said the thickly Irish-accented voice over the phone, "I'm downstairs, parked under the canopy, if you girls are ready."

"We're just getting ready to leave the room, Maggie; should be down in a few minutes," Tess replied to her never-before-met cousin.

"I'm in the silver Volvo, cousin," Maggie replied with a lilt to her voice, excited to no end to meet her American relatives.

Settling up with the clerk, the sibs pulled their luggage behind them as they spied their cousin's car, the hatch-back lifted and a pair of legs all that could be seen of Maggie.

Hearing the wheels of the girls luggage as it rolled over the cobblestoned driveway of the hotel, Maggie called over her shoulder, "Give me just a minute more and there'll be plenty of room for your bags, girls." Shutting the in-floor storage compartment's hatch, Maggie backed out of the rear of the station wagon after stowing some loose stuff that was taking up the needed room for the luggage.

"Finally, I swear I don't know how I manage to gath...." her voice stopping, mid-sentence, when she turned to greet Tess and Jo....

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, but if you're not the bloody spitting image of my dear departed grandmother," Maggie said to Tess, not knowing it was Tess, not yet anyway.

"Me?" Tess replied a bit taken aback at the declaration from their cousin.

"I'm sorry, that was rude," Maggie said to the sibs, recovering from the shock, "Obviously, I'm Maggie and, you're Tess? I'm guessing?"

"Yes, and my step-sister, Jolene," Tess replied, Jo initiating the greeting of hugs all around.

A bit more than that, Tess, thought Maggie in that moment, a bit more than that.

"Well, let's get you girls loaded up into the hatch, shall we," Maggie said, hositing one of the two bags into the stowage compartment of the Volvo wagon, Jo tossing hers in, afterwards.

Opening the passneger door, Tess' mouth dropped as she stared at the steering wheel? in front of the passenger seat. Looking towards the rear of the Volvo, Tess saw smirks on the faces of Jo and Maggie.

"Left hand drive in the Isles, Sherlock," Jo said to her bewildered sis, "Now, you know why I didn't want to rent a car."

The rain pelted Maggie's wagon as she found her way to the highway for Cork, the three of them trying to get a life's worth of talking into the two-hour drive.

"The urns arrived yesterday, girls, and I've spoken with the caretakers at the funeral park; all is set for the internment tomorrow, if that's still good with you."

"Yes, it is, Maggie. We can't thank you enough for making all of the arrangements for us," Tess said from her front passenger's seat, the absence of a steering wheel in front of her, still a bit confusing for her, a bit difficult to wrap her mind around.

"Afterwards, we'll take mum back to her apartment and have a bite. Tonight and while you're here, you'll stay at my place in the spare bedroom, if you don't mind sharing," Maggie explained, "we'll do a bit of exploring during the day, letting you get the feel of your roots," she cheerfully added.

"Sounds like a plan," Jo answered and with that, the cousins used the remainder of the drive to play catch-up with their lives......

"Sweet Mother of God," Agnes exclaimed when the girls entered her apartment in the Seniors Complex, "But, if you aren't the....."

"She knows, mum, I've already said as much when I laid eyes upon her," Maggie said, cutting off her mother's words when doing so, "Show her the pictures, mum, let her see for herself."

Hugs and greetings overwith, the four women settled into the small parlor of the apartment with three huge albums of generations of pictures of the family.

"Wow," was all the sibs could muster as they slowly peeled back the layers of their heritage. Clearly, as Agnes and Maggie had said, Tess was, indeed, the spitting image of Agnes' mother.

"Y'all may think me crazy but there were a couple of pictures that sorta' resembled me," Jo mentioned as she sipped the strong brewed tea that Maggie had fixed for the quartet.

Maggie and Agnes quickly glanced at each other when Jo said that, the 'look' between the mother and daughter not lost on either of the sibs.

"What?" Jo asked, "did I say something I shouldn't have?"

"Mum?" Maggie said in response, her eyes hard on her dear mother's face when saying it, "You know you have to, mum, it's only fair."

Tess and Jo switched their eyes between Agnes and Maggie, trying hard to follow the cripted remarks, both of their minds in a state of confusion as they did so.

"Girls, there's something you need to know about Robert and Christine, and Mary Margaret you had better bring down the 'good stuff', for I'm fearing that we'll need it before its overwith," Agnes said, steeling herself for what was to follow.

"When Shamus and Elizabeth emigrated to America, Elizabeth was already pregnant with Christine, giving birth soon after settling in the States. Robert was eight years old at the time that they left Ireland and I was engaged to my dear Ian."

Pausing to take a breath, Agnes continued.

"Elizabeth was our first cousin, her mother being my mum's sister, so Robert and Christine were second cousins, girls." Agnes said further.

"So, that means, that Jo and I are....." Tess started to ask.

"There's more, Theresa, hear me out," Agnes pleaded.

"Christine was engaged to the man you would call dad, Jolene and....oh dear God, give me strength; when Robert emigrated to America to pursue his position at the University, he stayed with Shamus and the family."

"Your mum, Christine, was almost through with her medical degree when she and Robert met....and, you have to understand, they didn't want this to happen, but it did. They've both told me that it was an instant attraction and though they knew they should have resisted the temptations, they didn't and, well, they didn't, they couldn't and Christine became pregnant, pregnant with you, Jolene," Agnes said in what seemed like one breath, tears forming as she talked to the girls.

"So, Tess and I are cousins?" Jo asked, not really grasping all of what had just been force-fed into her brain to process.

"No, my darling, my baby brother, Robert, is your birth-father, Jolene; you and Tess are sisters, half-sisters........

(continued in Chapter 20)

12